Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just coming home from work - reading through all that shit....
You know what?

First you complained that you can't break up with Nicole.
Then we (Jeff and i) mentioned that it's needed for further path.
You STILL multiple times said that there is NO possible route worth to let her in open relation.
Then we told you that there is a possible path which is very rare and never seen in any VN, and it's worth to keep her in OR.
You still denied and you complained about her fucking other men.
EVEN WE TOLD YOU that she will NOT fuck any other men, you did not believe.
Even as Jeff told you, that there will be no fucking with other men, you still did not believe and DEMANDED HEAVYLY to break up.
We made a last try and dropped even the cuck queen (YES - there was a post a cuckqueen was mentioned) - still you didn't believe.
Ok - MrDots listened and cancelled his plans and did EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE DEMANDED: break up with Nicole.
(Of course we now can reveal the planned missing plot)
And?
Did you respect, that the dev listend to you? NO !!!
Now you blame him for listening and told him to stick to his visions.
DID YOU FUCKING EVEN RECOGNIZE HOW UNFAIR YOU TREATEN MRDOTS?
He did EXACTLY how YOU demanded, not you complain that he did.
WHINING, COMPLAINING, DISCUSSIONS - That's all you can do.
Do you know what? Dont wonder when MrDots never ever will listen to the "community" over here.
No matter what he will do - you will always complain, rage, whine, insult or whatever.
This is no community, this is a pure mess.

ANd last but not least for the "missing informations":
Do you really think that MrDots will reveal the whole story plot, just to be sure that no one will be surprised by any part of the story?
YOU FUCKING DEMANDED several times, that MrDots games are too vanillia - but you don't even recognize that YOU make this games vanilla. YOu fear every chance to create something special, something new - just because you can't even trust the developers.
So go fucking play your vanilla games, one game like each other.

I know i get a shitstorm now - i also know i might be scold to be too harsh - but honestly i got fucking enough of this shit. I was told not to listen to anyone over here anymore by MrDots - and that's what i will do.

Have fun with YOUR changed game - or not - whatever

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Wait, so is the only option now is either not fuck anyone (apparently not even Nicole since the MC is thousands of miles away), or watch/hear about Nicole get fucked by a bunch of dudes?
Uhh, that is not true. She says: "We both can see other people, but we never ever talk about it with each other. No details, no calls or text messages about it, nothing at all."

An "open" relationship, where I'm sure MC's GF gets some lewds long before MC even gets to cop a feel.
How long was it between the video call and the MC jumping into bed with Vicky? 1 hour? 2 hours?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow. I am honestly amazed at the emotional reactions (rage quits, deleting the game) the open relationship choice has caused. People fearing they will be "forced to watch" Nicole have sex with other men. "Oh no, I will have to watch people having sex in an adult game! And one of them is 'my' girlfriend doing it with other men!" Do people really identify with the MC to such a degree??

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
I wonder if it would have worked better to have the call with Nicole at the beginning of next week rather than almost at the very end of this update. I think I would have felt better about the situation if we had some time to explore it beyond the date with Vicky rather than having it as a sort of cliffhanger.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
You know what?

You STILL multiple times said that there is NO possible route worth to let her in open relation.
Then we told you that there is a possible path which is very rare and never seen in any VN, and it's worth to keep her in OR.
Even as Jeff told you, that there will be no fucking with other men, you still did not believe and DEMANDED HEAVYLY to break up.
We made a last try and dropped even the cuck queen (YES - there was a post a cuckqueen was mentioned) - still you didn't believe.
Ok - MrDots listened and cancelled his plans and did EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE DEMANDED: break up with Nicole.
And?
Do you know what? Dont wonder when MrDots never ever will listen to the "community" over here.
No matter what he will do - you will always complain, rage, whine, insult or whatever.

Do you really think that MrDots will reveal the whole story plot, just to be sure that no one will be surprised by any part of the story?
YOU FUCKING DEMANDED several times, that MrDots games are too vanillia - but you don't even recognize that YOU make this games vanilla. YOu fear every chance to create something special, something new - just because you can't even trust the developers.

I know i get a shitstorm now - i also know i might be scold to be too harsh - but honestly i got fucking enough of this shit. I was told not to listen to anyone over here anymore by MrDots - and that's what i will do.

This tantrum is embarrassing to read. Pro tip for future: dont treat hundreds of different people with different opinions as individual entity.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
You know what?

And?

I hear your frustrations mate. Please tell MrDots that I love his game and I was really enjoying the story and the characters he created and I'm sad the creative process has been damaged so much. I am still a happy subscriber to him.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
MrDots and his team: Here is our third update.
Community: WE DON'T LIKE THIS!!!!
MrDots and his team: Ok, we heard your feedback and decided to go another direction.
Community: THE DEVS ARE LAZY AND THEY SUCK!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO YOUR GUNS!!!
MrDots and his team: ..........
You forgot to inculde the word Unfinished between the words "our" and "third"

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I wonder if it would have worked better to have the call with Nicole at the beginning of next week rather than almost at the very end of this update. I think I would have felt better about the situation if we had some time to explore it beyond the date with Vicky rather than having it as a sort of cliffhanger.
there is no cheating - so they has to "pause" their relationship before he met Vicky - or there would have been no sex with Vicky

Reactions: Dragon59 and Trikus

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Take a chill pill and re-read the comments, you are just interpretations in the way you want to see and not in the real meaning of the comments.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Oh boy that's really messd up. We just missed a new kind of story. Personally I think cuck queen story will be very interesting and SL maybe inspire other devs to create more cuck queen stories. It could have been a surprise to see where the plot goes.
I feel very sorry for Mrdots about all these mess

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Wait, so is the only option now is either not fuck anyone (apparently not even Nicole since the MC is thousands of miles away), or watch/hear about Nicole get fucked by a bunch of dudes?

cool cool cool

Is there an option to have never wasted my time on this bullshit?

E:also, this garbage about molding the community into accepting this as the norm? lol just fuck off. If the game has sharing or swinging or NTR or what the fuck ever, just fucking post it in the tags and let people who don't like that shit avoid it. Don't try to pointlessly manipulate your playerbase.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Now you have two options after the plot change:
1-You stay true to Nicole and don't cheat on her with anyone else
2-you send her to hell, we never see or hear from her again and you can fuck all the girls you want

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
You know what?

And?

Are you saying they abandoned their grand master plan in less than 24 hours due to complaints?

How weak.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
How long was it between the video call and the MC jumping into bed with Vicky?
I have no idea. I stopped following this game after playing through the mess that was episode 1, and I am a paying subscriber (for DMD). I just came here from SubscribeStar to see what the "story change" fuss was about.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
You know what?

And?

Nice strawman you made there... Several people tried to explain this already, so at this point I will just paste it the simplest way possible.
"The change chosen ignores the massive point people were angry about, because the mayor issue was the idea of sharing Nicole and being a cuck, not hating Nicole per se" (the hating is divided, hating the sharing is almost total). Plus Jeff's word lost credibility when you can't tell when he's trolling or not, when the one with most info can't be trusted, you can't expect people to scrutinize which comment was serious. Worst when apparently as some people said (I don't know this one) DMD turned from "i love daddy" to "i love cocks". If there's a precedent, then devs hiding the truth from players is still a potential option. Again and in my opinion, miscommunication ignited this shit storm.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
2-you send her to hell, we never see or hear from her again and you can fuck all the girls you want
Is that really the case ?? I am interested to know exactly why you think you will never see or hear from her again. I know you are breaking up with her, but I get a feeling she is there for a reason. You may not be able too get rid of her and you are just not dating her but she will still be in the game to do her plot points.

Who knows, she may even hook up with people if she stays within the story, male or female, but the thing is it may not be as smooth as you think that you will just never see her again. She may be around and with others and you must watch, but it will not be NTR and totally allowed story wise from the writers point of view because you are not together.

I am not saying you are incorrect, but all I have seen is a confrimation you can break up with her, not a confirmation you will never see her again or she will not have her own plot points still to carry out.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Wow. I am honestly amazed at the emotional reactions (rage quits, deleting the game) the open relationship choice has caused. People fearing they will be "forced to watch" Nicole have sex with other men. "Oh no, I will have to watch people having sex in an adult game! And one of them is 'my' girlfriend doing it with other men!" Do people really identify with the MC to such a degree??
Actually if there's no option, I would prefer to watch and have the option to leave, because if you don't know whats happening, she could end being the new Anna and you would never know, while the whole law firm laughs behind your back. Some people plays for fap material, others want a story with sex sprinkles. I think a way to avoid this issues is clarify from day one if there's NTR in the future and if not, don't try to make the story look that way just for shock value and plot twist. That didn't happen here. It sucks, because the game looks good.

Reactions: Aelth

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
...but I get a feeling she is there for a reason....
You may say: She WAS there for a reason...... (as we told right after release at the beginning of shitstorm)

I think a way to avoid this issues is clarify from day one if there's NTR in the future and if not, don't try to make the story look that way just for shock value and plot twist. That didn't happen here. It sucks, because the game looks good.
Dude, we always said that there will be NO NTR in ANY of MrDots games. And of course for the story it may look like there could be some - this is to make the story feel more real - nevertheless THERE WILL BE NO NTR IN ANY of MrDots games

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nice strawman you made there... Several people tried to explain this already, so at this point I will just paste it the simplest way possible.
"The change chosen ignores the massive point people were angry about, because the mayor issue was the idea of sharing Nicole and being a cuck, not hating Nicole per se" (the hating is divided, hating the sharing is almost total). Plus Jeff's word lost credibility when you can't tell when he's trolling or not, when the one with most info can't be trusted, you can't expect people to scrutinize which comment was serious. Worst when apparently as some people said (I don't know this one) DMD turned from "i love daddy" to "i love cocks". If there's a precedent, then devs hiding the truth from players is still a potential option. Again and in my opinion, miscommunication ignited this shit storm.
Yeah, that isn't happening in DMD. She found a guy attractive and became curious about an encounter with him (if you have certain sharing options unlocked). Completely avoidable if you don't have the mmf option set to yes, which you can change at any time. As for Nicole, we had no idea where that story was potentially going to go, and now we will never know. Everyone focused on the negative outcomes and refused to consider positive ones. And Hyperserver is right, you see it all the time with people moaning that MrDots games are "too vanilla". They tried to do something different and they get slapped down.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Look...the only error in this update is the lack of fucking!!! :ROFLMAO:
The game is very nice and the devs make a Great job! Go ahead!
from the next update, I'm sure there will be much more. The twins will be happy to hear the MC is currently unattached.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes