Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
It's going to be a few updates until we get some Ashley action right? :cry:

All in all great game tho. I kinda like it better than Melody tbh.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Can anyone please post the previous (0.0.3) version save. Just do not want to click the whole game to get to the latest content. The skipping unseen text feature doesn't seem to be in the game and since I am playing on android cannot even try to edit the config or files to forcefully enable it.

Reactions: Darkaura

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
By the sounds of the update.... it reads as nicole wanting open relationship to pursue girls and not dudes.... (could be wrong it just read that way imo). which if that will be the case and not pursuing dudes.... should be made clear if it isn't already. Cause that I wouldn't care so much.... But if it is a open relationship or no relationship with them going for dudes.... I would choose none... (would have been nice to have normal relationship option if her pursuing other dudes is the case..... cause sharing bad, I want my monogamy... or harem XD )

But yeah.....

Nicole: Only allows open relationship.

Me: Yeet dis bitch.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not a bad episode at all. I didn't pursue the young Asian woman so I don't know if I missed anything there.

I might also roll a quick spin with a different Nichole decision to see if anything different pops up.

For some reason, I continue to gravitate toward surfer step cousin and was hoping to push her a bit farther this episode. Maybe it's the freckled ginger bit or the innocence. I'm not sure. Soon, hopefully.

Nice seeing some of the folks from Melody. I definitely appreciate that.

The one big issue I had with this update was the kissing animations. Is it just me or do they look really off? Anyway, I'm looking forward to more.
step-cousin.... yeah.....

Pretty sure it is gonna be revealed that they are also a half-sister. Cause the foreshadowing leads to that imo.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
By the sounds of the update.... it reads as nicole wanting open relationship to pursue girls and not dudes.... (could be wrong it just read that way imo). which if that will be the case and not pursuing dudes.... should be made clear if it isn't already. Cause that I wouldn't care so much.... But if it is a open relationship or no relationship with them going for dudes.... I would choose none... (would have been nice to have normal relationship option if her pursuing other dudes is the case..... cause sharing bad, I want my monogamy... or harem XD )
dude - just read the post 6 posts above.

When do people over here first READ, then LISTEN ... and then THINK about that -> before posting?
Or at least read newsletter, Release Notes, Walkthrough or anything else like that - there are several places this has been mentioned officially by MrDots!
Sometimes i just think people come online - get straight to the threads end - ignore all written stuff before - and just start talking/raging/complaining or whatever else. I get to a point to stop parroting myself and watch and enjoy the dumbness of people. (NOT speaking about you, bobdillan, in special but in general over here in this thread).

If people want to get CONFIRMED informations, they should come over to ... OH .. wait ... most of the haters and ragers are banned over there - i forgot ;)

EDIT:
same as you did over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-v0-0-4i-extras-mr-dots-games.49330/post-4641073
Just senseless speculations - she is NOT any kind of sister.
This game is about MC helping his sister to save the hotel - And not fuckfest around and get everything nailed and into incest

Last edited:

Adagiven

Jul 10, 2019
This have one good track, mesmerizing in fact.
"In Peace by Sascha Ende."
I'm normally aren't for chick flick musics but sometimes that have exceptions.

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Yes how dare this pirated game not play exactly like you want it too. If you want to throw around your opinions and criticism how about join his patreon so he actually sees it and support the game
"How dare you criticize something without paying for the right to do so!"
How about, I'd rather not monetarily support something I don't like and have no obligation to? No one needs to pay for the right to speak their mind. I don't even agree with his assessment, but your mindset is beyond awful and frankly hypocritical. How much are you paying him for the right to criticize his criticism?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
What’s a “chad”?
A Chad, in internet slang, is generally a sexually active "alpha male".
The term originated in Chicago and originally referred in a derogatory way to call a young urban American man, typically single and in his twenties or early thirties.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Welp...Finished the update and once I was happily shed of Nicole I enjoyed it. I wasn't interested in an open relationship because I didn't want to end up with Nicole at the end - either as a "cuckqueen" or as a monogamous partner. She was obviously unhappy in the relationship, the MC was obviously unhappy in the relationship and voila, no relationship! Just wish it had been an option in the last update instead of wasting time dealing with it this update.

The fact that there's been zero sex scenes* with anyone besides Nicole that aren't fantasy/dream sequences is disappointing (Gerald has still fucked more than his son, LOL). As someone who prefers seeing the sex when the MC actually fucks someone instead of when he imagines himself fucking someone this game is frustrating in that aspect. At this point the MC has had a handjob and sex with Vicky that wasn't shown (IIRC?). I hope we see more than teasing soon.

All that said, I feel that this update was well done. The story advanced, the sister and stepmom are kinda reconciled, some foreshadowing, no long expositions as to how to run a business. It's the first time that I've felt optimistic about the direction this game is heading. I just have to hope that Nicole isn't someone that the developer dwells on in future updates.

*correction: there are sex scenes with Vickie, I just don't find her interesting.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The fact that there's been zero sex scenes with anyone besides Nicole that aren't fantasy/dream sequences is disappointing
Unless you rejected her somewhere along the way, there is one live sex scene with Vicky near the end of the game (the after-wedding party). And there's another scene at the very end with your sister (though not "penetrative" sex).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
dude - just read the post 6 posts above.

When do people over here first READ, then LISTEN ... and then THINK about that -> before posting?
Or at least read newsletter, Release Notes, Walkthrough or anything else like that - there are several places this has been mentioned officially by MrDots!
Sometimes i just think people come online - get straight to the threads end - ignore all written stuff before - and just start talking/raging/complaining or whatever else. I get to a point to stop parroting myself and watch and enjoy the dumbness of people. (NOT speaking about you, bobdillan, in special but in general over here in this thread).
.... I read the update post.... and I ain't gonna read every little post you have about what MR Dots said... It is not my fault that the games story progresses in a way that has my concern as the LOGICAL conclusion... Like what they fuck you expect a player to think when the girlfriend is asking for an open relationship.... it implies she is the one wanting to sleep around/see someone else but without breaking up. (If you need proof of this, just look at the bloody reception to the character of nicole... there a lot of comments hating her, and the breakup option is gonna be the mostly played route of this game)

EDIT:
same as you did over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-v0-0-4i-extras-mr-dots-games.49330/post-4641073
Just senseless speculations - she is NOT any kind of sister.
This game is about MC helping his sister to save the hotel - And not fuckfest around and get everything nailed and into incest
It isn't "senseless" speculation. The aunt is obviously hiding something in relation to the cousin. and the Dad does has a history of cheating... (he wasn't exactly loyal to his wife with ashley now was he). so isn't senseless is pretty straightforward actually. as there hasn't been much else in the way of hints as to what that document might contain.

But sure throw insults and rage....

If people want to get CONFIRMED informations, they should come over to ... OH .. wait ... most of the haters and ragers are banned over there - i forgot ;)
O the irony

I am allowed to criticise and be critical of the game and still like the damn game lol XD also notice the way my comment is worded. "It reads as." as in the way it reads implies. Not "It is".

And saying that... I haven't really criticized, just expressed my concerns.... and distaste for a character... not the writing, they can write the character that way if they wish, and I can dislike it if I wish, I don't have to like every damn character. And Mr Dots doesn't have to write every character for me to like. I assumed such an idea would be common sense.

You should really take note of the "if"s in my comment. case and point "which if that will be the case and not pursuing dudes.... should be made clear if it isn't already."

If you have an issue with that statement... then sorry but it isn't that statement that has problems.

And not fuckfest around and get everything nailed and into incest
Are you familiar with their very first still ongoing game? They enjoy their incest....

Edit: if the open relationship is for MCs benefit and not nicoles.... then it should be written as such. via either MC being the one proposing it. Or Nicole stating that she only wants it so he can, and not her. either way most people will want her to themselves via either monogamy or open. however the monogamy route isn't given. it is just open route. which people who want monogamy, are gonna go "fuck that bitch" instead of open. So if there is a Sole nicole route... it is being implemented in a way that people who would be more than happy to share nicole are gonna be the mains ones playing... i.e. not the target audience, cause they broke up with her.

Edit 2: Also fyi you may think you are helping Mr Dots, and defending the game, but with that attitude and the way you treat people, you just gonna drive em away harming more than you "help". because newsflash, to properly experience and play a game understanding its story.... you should only have to play the game, not read every little thing and comment on a thread..... So as I have already stated if only playing the game leads to conclusion of no solo route for nicole when there is in fact one.... then that isn't the fault of the person being il-informed that is the fault of writing.

Edit 3: Fun fact for you.... I like this game, I enjoy this game, this game is fun. But I don't like nicole, and have no interest in nicole, because she wants an open relationship, from which how the story is written to pursue other men..... I would like to stick with nicole... but not if she wants to go fuck other guys. And the only choices I have been given is either let her go fuck other guys, or break up... which one you think I am gonna choose.... Also just because the game doesn't show or acknowledge her doing so... doesn't mean she isn't doing it... cause why else would she be the one asking for an open relationship after being hit on... :|

edit 4: formatted for easier reading and have the quotes relevant to the comment.

Bonus edit:
A poem for you to help understand how people who only play the game and get story from just the game will view nicole.

"One plus one is two

Two plus two is four

If you pay a girl for sex she is a whore

If your girlfriend asks for an open relationship it's cause she wants more."

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
"a few"? I don't know any of them.
The closest would be WVM with Jamie, but Jamie isn't a real CQ, she wants MC to have sex with other women so that they are as happy as she is (kind of weird setup and really unbelievable unrealistic), while a true CQ gets OWN satisfaction by seeing others (which Nicole seems to change towards)
Actually Hyper Jamie does get off on watching MC please others, she just has not gotten to the masturbating in the closet/corner/right next to them while watching level yet. But i can see that coming eventually.

But back to this threads topic, I am interested to see if Nichole will actually go full CQ or not, going to have to wait and see. But with how everything is currently I really dont see the CQ route having much real meat to it since she is back home and he is in SB. Getting cucked via facetime really isnt that hot, now if she came down for a few visits and was actually there it would be hot AF IMO. Maybe put that little bird in the teams ear if you can. :devilish:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Unless you rejected her somewhere along the way, there is one live sex scene with Vicky near the end of the game (the after-wedding party). And there's another scene at the very end with your sister (though not "penetrative" sex).
Hmmm... Well I think I need to follow a walkthrough then...

I turned down Vicky the first time (last update) and the sex scene in that instance wasn't shown, right? I can't remember the timing but I felt like it took place before the call with Nicole about an open relationship. But it has been awhile since I placed that update. And the sister was a handjob with licking, Jazzy gave the MC a handjob too. Unless there was something more with the sister? I was trying to focus only on her in my playthrough but maybe I missed some points.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Welp...Finished the update and once I was happily shed of Nicole I enjoyed it. I wasn't interested in an open relationship because I didn't want to end up with Nicole at the end - either as a "cuckqueen" or as a monogamous partner. She was obviously unhappy in the relationship, the MC was obviously unhappy in the relationship and voila, no relationship! Just wish it had been an option in the last update instead of wasting time dealing with it this update.

The fact that there's been zero sex scenes with anyone besides Nicole that aren't fantasy/dream sequences is disappointing (Gerald has still fucked more than his son, LOL). As someone who prefers seeing the sex when the MC actually fucks someone instead of when he imagines himself fucking someone this game is frustrating in that aspect. At this point the MC has had a handjob and sex with Vicky that wasn't shown (IIRC?). I hope we see more than teasing soon.

All that said, I feel that this update was well done. The story advanced, the sister and stepmom are kinda reconciled, some foreshadowing, no long expositions as to how to run a business. It's the first time that I've felt optimistic about the direction this game is heading. I just have to hope that Nicole isn't someone that the developer dwells on in future updates.
Sex with Vicky twice, once was remembering it since it was added after that update and then a quickie in this update, also two HJs with different characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm... Well I think I need to follow a walkthrough then...

I turned down Vicky the first time (last update) and the sex scene in that instance wasn't shown, right? I can't remember the timing but I felt like it took place before the call with Nicole about an open relationship. But it has been awhile since I placed that update. And the sister was a handjob with licking, Jazzy gave the MC a handjob too. Unless there was something more with the sister? I was trying to focus only on her in my playthrough but maybe I missed some points.
The first scene took place just after the call.

He tells his sister what the call was about and she tells him to continue with the date so he goes.

The sex wasn't shown there and then, it is shown just after he gets back to the hotel and he remembers what happened.

Totally agree... great job
We’d like to seen with a guy
Nicole isn't going to be with any guys, she's a cuck and is starting to fantasise about her man with other women. She won't be fucking anyone.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes