4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That sucks big time. Hope he takes the time and rest he needs to get fully better.

People out there who can get the vaccine and haven't yet, please do so and save yourselves this grief.
Yeah, keep telling him to get naps and keep the fluids going. He has 2 of the shots, but can't get the booster until he is healthy again, since vaccines are preventive not curative. He is in a high risk group, but so far seems to be improving slowly.

Reactions: feierflei

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
When I first read the tags and initial posts I was dubious about downloading Sunville, but I'm glad I did.

Interesting to see a story told entirely from a female pov.

I'm with the smaller breasts brigade so many of the characters really appeal to me, as well as the roll-playing... clever twist!

Sorry to hear about your Covid, Feierflei... I can say from experience that, apart from the physical effects, it can affect one's creativity, so I hope you get over it soon. ;)

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hey everyone!
Sorry for the long absence.

Any updates on the developer's health?
I'm doing mostly fine now save for a lack of concentration. It was pretty bad though - I don't even want to think about how it would have been had I not gotten those two shots.

Now, for a more general update on the state of the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr: I'm back, 0.6 soon.

Thank you for your patience!
- feierflei

annofrog

Jul 24, 2017
Hey everyone!
Sorry for the long absence.

I'm doing mostly fine now save for a lack of concentration. It was pretty bad though - I don't even want to think about how it would have been had I not gotten those two shots.

Now, for a more general update on the state of the game:

tl;dr: I'm back, 0.6 soon.

Thank you for your patience!
- feierflei
Glad to hear that you are better :)

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm sorry for going MIA once again.

I... kind of ghosted this website out of shame over not getting 0.6 out, but... it's finally done!
(At least for my patrons, I really need to reward them for sticking with me for so long xD)

But don't worry, the public release will be in one or two weeks, depending on the amount of work I get done for v0.7 over the next few days.

Thank you very much for your patience! I promise this kind of delay will not happen again. I've learned a lot from this ordeal.

- Feierflei

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes