4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
feierflei Wondering if you could outline the text and character names for those who have the textbox opacity dropped to 0%, like me? :)
Unpack the attached screens.rpy into the game's game directory. Adds an option to the preferences to switch between a zero, one, or three pixel wide slightly translucent black outline surrounding the say_label and say_dialogue styles. Adjust as you see fit.

Last edited:

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Unpack the attached screens.rpy into the game's game directory. Adds an option to the preferences to switch between a zero, one, or three pixel wide slightly translucent black outline surrounding the say_label and say_dialogue styles. Adjust as you see fit.
Thank you, and...
yoink.gif

Reactions: Hordragg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you so much Hordragg,greatly appreciated. :giggle:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I love the game but, Version 6 seems to have very few choices and a lot more clicking? Click few words, click 5 or 6 words and click.

Please don't turn this game into an Adult Comic? Choices are more important then very short sentences ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6
Size 952 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I did notice a slight bug/inconsistency.

After the boat trip, when they are walking home, there is a confrontation between the girls and a couple. Lea references something that I had not yet encountered at the beach bar (Maria getting laid).

Just bad luck on my part or maybe something to look into

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

After the boat trip, when they are walking home, there is a confrontation between the girls and a couple. Lea references something that I had not yet encountered at the beach bar (Maria getting laid).

I think Maria having sex with that guy at the beach bar happens whether Lea watches that scene or not, plus I'm pretty sure Lea is aware it happened as well no matter what. So I would not call that a bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017

Yeah, that's something that has been brought to my attention before - I did not consider the "new player experience", so to say...
If you didn't see all of the v0.5 content before playing v0.6, you would indeed come across at least this one inconsistency. I'm currently working on a small system to solve that problem from v0.7 on.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, that's something that has been brought to my attention before - I did not consider the "new player experience", so to say...
If you didn't see all of the v0.5 content before playing v0.6, you would indeed come across at least this one inconsistency. I'm currently working on a small system to solve that problem from v0.7 on.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Not a problem at all :)
Just giving you a heads up. I am enjoying the game and looking forward to more

Reactions: feierflei

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Love the game but just wish it was easier to figure out when people are thinking or whispering and not talking out loud.

Now the controversial part. :p Since this game is mostly focused on lesbian encounters it might seem counter productive but it feels like it is missing something like Danger(Males) seeing them while doing exhibitionist activities. Not expecting anything to happen if caught but maybe a little teasing :) to change it up a little since every time she has got caught is it like whatever by the other females.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Love the game but just wish it was easier to figure out when people are thinking or whispering and not talking out loud.

Now the controversial part. :p Since this game is mostly focused on lesbian encounters it might seem counter productive but it feels like it is missing something like Danger(Males) seeing them while doing exhibitionist activities. Not expecting anything to happen if caught but maybe a little teasing :) to change it up a little since every time she has got caught is it like whatever by the other females.
The game is full of teasing, among girls. Or it doesn't count if it's girl on girl?

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Teasing was not the main point but the no sense of danger since the world feels like a big giant girls locker room every time she gets caught. Just thinking it would be nice if a male caught her to spice up the encounters. And I'm not saying anything should happen since it is focused on female encounters but more on her teasing the guys a little before she runs off to maybe embarrass the guy.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Teasing was not the main point but the no sense of danger since the world feels like a big giant girls locker room every time she gets caught. Just thinking it would be nice if a male caught her to spice up the encounters. And I'm not saying anything should happen since it is focused on female encounters but more on her teasing the guys a little before she runs off to maybe embarrass the guy.
Some people like having guys in their games (for "danger" or whatever reason) and some people like being able to play through a game with just women.

There are a ton of games on here with guys in them, and only a handful of games that let you play all-female. Let us have this.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes