4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
Anybody run into glitches on the 0.6 mac version? At some point, right before the yacht scene, the game tells me to save here because it is the end of the 0.5c version, but when I reload the save, it begins the yacht scene, until you reach the navigation part, where the game crashes over and over.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
This one seems to be on the verge of abandoning too just like Arizona. Only Primal Desires is left in that category then & will have to get back to Naughty Lyanna lol

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
This one seems to be on the verge of abandoning too just like Arizona. Only Primal Desires is left in that category then & will have to get back to Naughty Lyanna lol
It hasn't been 2 months since the last update. That's way too early to consider any project abandoned.

I really wonder why some people are so eager to declare a project abandoned. What's the point? What do you gain ftom doing this?

F95 has clear rules about whether or not a game should be considered abandoned. Maybe we should just allow the F95 staff to make this determination instead of just flinging accusations around willy nilly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It hasn't been 2 months since the last update. That's way too early to consider any project abandoned.

I really wonder why some people are so eager to declare a project abandoned. What's the point? What do you gain ftom doing this?

F95 has clear rules about whether or not a game should be considered abandoned. Maybe we should just allow the F95 staff to make this determination instead of just flinging accusations around willy nilly.
Yeah, I talk to the guy pretty much daily, it's still being worked on. No need to worry.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hello there! xD

Don't worry, I'm still around. I have absolutely no plans to abandon Sunville - in fact, I am already planning a sequel and a few other potential games down the line set in the same universe.

Development has been very slow lately so I don't fault anyone for thinking I might have dropped the project, but I can assure you that I'm still working on it.
The biggest problem was that I didn't like the scenes I wrote over the last weeks, probably thanks to outside factors impacting my mental state. I took a mini-vacation with my girlfriend last week though, and it looks like that has helped a lot with getting back into the Sunville mindset :giggle:

Here are a few teaser images from class as an apology!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, if you're interested in the game, I really recommend joining my . I'm online whenever I'm not asleep, so it's by far the best way to get status reports, ask questions or drop a suggestion or two.

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
I took a mini-vacation with my girlfriend last week though, and it looks like that has helped a lot with getting back into the Sunville mindset :giggle:
That's nice! Does she help you with writing too? Has she played your game?

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
"male stuff is entirely optional and avoidable" why can't every game with the lesbian and fp tags be like this.
I did a little calculation once, just for fun.
Overall, 0.4% of Sunville's images feature male characters. 0.18% are hetero sex scenes. xD

That's nice! Does she help you with writing too? Has she played your game?
No, and no. She isn't particularly curious about it, and I don't mind that at all. I don't want her to feel like I expect her to do what Lea and her friends do :LOL:
Also, she doesn't like reading English.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
I did a little calculation once, just for fun.
Overall, 0.4% of Sunville's images feature male characters. 0.18% are hetero sex scenes. xD
No, and no. She isn't particularly curious about it, and I don't mind that at all. I don't want her to feel like I expect her to do what Lea and her friends do :LOL:
Also, she doesn't like reading English.
"I did a little calculation once, just for fun.
Overall, 0.4% of Sunville's images feature male characters. 0.18% are hetero sex scenes."
Being able to skip is okay but the events would've still happened. That's why games where you can completely avoid situations is something I really appreciate. Games like these are also a gem to me because I don't see or know of many games that allow the player to avoid things as a fp and just allow you to be with women or even just a woman. There's usually and mostly in-between stuff with men and it's not avoidable. And the fp isn't able to fight back or if they're able to they get overpowered or still lose.

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
This is a fun game. I enjoy watching the town slowly turn into nudists. Although given the attitude everyone has towards exhibitionism I feel like the "blackmail" angle is kind of unnecessary.

P.S. "Naked with garnish" is miles better than just naked alone. Screenshot 2022-06-10 195630.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is a fun game. I enjoy watching the town slowly turn into nudists. Although given the attitude everyone has towards exhibitionism I feel like the "blackmail" angle is kind of unnecessary.

P.S. "Naked with garnish" is miles better than just naked alone. View attachment 1864743
The blackmail was never really serious, and it fades out quickly enough.

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
The blackmail was never really serious, and it fades out quickly enough.
That's what I mean though, it's never really blackmail to begin with so why was it framed in a blackmail shell? I'm not saying you should change anything in your game because of the comments of one person. I just don't understand and blackmail leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes