4.70 star(s) 39 Votes
Apr 28, 2020
I have one bunch of errors after loading the save of the previous version? maybe you need to start the game over, it's just that there were quite a lot of events in the game.

Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone tell me about the android version? I downloaded the file, installed it, wrote the application was not installed, freed up space for 2 such games, maybe the phone is not powerful enough or the android version is old?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me about the android version? I downloaded the file, installed it, wrote the application was not installed, freed up space for 2 such games, maybe the phone is not powerful enough or the android version is old?
I don't have an android phone, and I am not sure how they work for this, but as an alt, you could get the PC version and try playing it with the joiplay app.

Reactions: rKnight
Apr 28, 2020
I don't have an android phone, and I am not sure how they work for this, but as an alt, you could get the PC version and try playing it with the joiplay app.
Well, yes, I did, but it's still strange that the android version just doesn't install.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, yes, I did, but it's still strange that the android version just doesn't install.
Yeah, strang. No idea what it could be, but the new version should be out soon, maybe you will have better luck with that one.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sunville [v0.6] [feierflei] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.6 · · · (643.1 MiB :: 1.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hey everyone! Sorry for my inactivity here, I was away for a few days.
Generally speaking, if you have a problem or feedback, hopping on my is usually the best way to reach me - whenever I'm not asleep, I'm probably on there :LOL:

Oh right, speaking of Discord servers: I banded together with a few dev friends (DWR Games [Naughty Lyanna], FurinaDeveloper [Furina] and TheDevian [Bonds of Blood]) to start a "hub" server for exhibitionism-focused games.
Since the tag is so widely misused, we decided to make a little place of our own where we don't have to worry about the tag being used for a single shower peeping scene or something.
It's pretty small right now (~170 members), but if you're interested in building up a small community for our niche, feel free to join. And if you're a developer and want to advertise your game, jump in there and ping me to get the dev role!
Here's the link for those who are interested:

But enough of that!

On day 40, I'm getting a crash when trying to go to English class.

"ScriptError: could not find label 'english13'."
That is extremely unfortunate. I'm not sure how this happened, but a quick fix would be to enable the console with unren or something and set the variable ev_english to 12 before you enter the classroom: ev_english = 12
English13 is the first class of 0.7 and not yet implemented, which is where the error comes from.
If this doesn't help, I recommend starting a new game from 0.5 on and ctrl-skipping to Friday.

That is strange indeed. On my phone it worked just fine, so I can't really help with the bugfixing here. Sorry about that. Maybe the OS interfering with non-store apps?

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes