EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1728307245774.png

Overview:
Eros and epic adventure collide! An all-star RPG!!
Hentai and characters and monsters are all here in full force.
Start the adventure only adults are allowed to have!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-07
Release Date: 2014-05-30
Developer: go! go! amakara
Translator: DazedAnon, O&M (Images, Editing, QC), Shana (QC) - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.24
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .
Note: Beware of compressed versions or torrents of the game as some of them don't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
Cheat Engine Table

Screenshot 2024-10-07 083204.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083216.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083241.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 093845.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 093859.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 093806.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 093752.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 093727.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 093601.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 090310.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083831.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083655.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083615.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083421.png Screenshot 2024-10-07 083342.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
60+ Hour Playthrough ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Town Development (Buildings, Prostitution, Sales, etc) ✓
300+ Capturable Enemies ✓
Game Over Rape ✓

Finally its finished. I cannot tell you how much of a pain in the ass this game was to translate. Its the hardest game I've done and its not even close. I'm just going to rant about it a bit.

End Rant.

Now, there are a couple of things to be aware of for this game.

- The download in the OP is NOT optional. There are around 2k new images that I couldn't include in the gitgud patch. If you just try to apply the patch to the original game, it will NOT work. After downloading the game once, you just use GameUpdate to pull new changes/fixes going forward.
- Save often, the game does not crash very often but it did happen once or twice. You can only save in certain areas so any chance you get is a good idea.
- Custom naming of characters will not work. By the time I got done translating everything all of the symbols for character names got mixed up and now all of the characters default to the original name. You can still input custom names for monsters and the town but there is a hard limit of 4 characters I could not figure out how to remove. Therefore its best if you just press C to use the original names of the characters. O&M has mostly fixed custom names but the limit is still 4.
- The game is 100% tested and translated but the game being as big as it is there may be a few things that have been missed. Just report them and I will fix them as usual.
- Menu spacing can be hit or miss. A lot of text is generated character by character so it is extremely difficult to get things to line up properly in English.
- Some descriptions will be tiny, this is because I am left with limited space to display the text so I had no choice but to shrink it as much as possible to fit everything in.

Anyway all that aside this is clearly a game with a lot of love put into it. The story is great, there is a shit ton of content and a good amount of freedom with how you setup your party. I hope everyone enjoys it, as it is extremely unlikely this game will ever see a proper manual translation.

Also a final TL Note. M&O is currently going through and polishing/editing the game and script on their own. So for those who want a better experience, feel free to wait for him to finish. There will be improvements added over time.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
The game's very playable at this point, but we're still working on polishing things.
Don't forget to run GameUpdate.bat before each session.

EDIT: In case anyone prefers this, you can play the game with a controller's D-Pad if you set it up with Steam as a non-Steam game.
Just need to reconfigure the D-Pad setting to act as a Joystick.

1728326770326.png 1728326806636.png

Have fun!

Last edited:

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
60+ Hour Playthrough ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Town Development (Buildings, Prostitution, Sales, etc) ✓
300+ Capturable Enemies ✓
Game Over Rape ✓

Finally its finished. I cannot tell you how much of a pain in the ass this game was to translate. Its the hardest game I've done and its not even close. I'm just going to rant about it a bit.

End Rant.

Now, there are a couple of things to be aware of for this game.

- The download in the OP is NOT optional. There are around 2k new images that I couldn't include in the gitgud patch. If you just try to apply the patch to the original game, it will NOT work. After downloading the game once, you just use GameUpdate to pull new changes/fixes going forward.
- Save often, the game does not crash very often but it did happen once or twice. You can only save in certain areas so any chance you get is a good idea.
- Custom naming of characters will not work. By the time I got done translating everything all of the symbols for character names got mixed up and now all of the characters default to the original name. You can still input custom names for monsters and the town but there is a hard limit of 4 characters I could not figure out how to remove. Therefore its best if you just press C to use the original names of the characters.
- The game is 100% tested and translated but the game being as big as it is there may be a few things that have been missed. Just report them and I will fix them as usual.
- Menu spacing can be hit or miss. A lot of text is generated character by character so it is extremely difficult to get things to line up properly in English.
- Some descriptions will be tiny, this is because I am left with limited space to display the text so I had no choice but to shrink it as much as possible to fit everything in.

Anyway all that aside this is clearly a game with a lot of love put into it. The story is great, there is a shit ton of content and a good amount of freedom with how you setup your party. I hope everyone enjoys it, as it is extremely unlikely this game will ever see a proper manual translation.

Also a final TL Note. M&O is currently going through and polishing/editing the game and script on their own. So for those who want a better experience, feel free to wait for him to finish. There will be improvements added over time.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Bro thanks you a lot, i wanted to play this since it was out and can't imagine how much work it is to translate game like this
i think im not the only one who feels the same as me, but people usually don't thank guys like you, who translate mainly for free to all of us.
:3
i hope you have a good night and a good life in the future, take care of yourself before anything, Rico (made in abyss) best waifu

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
To put it into perspective, normally it takes me a few hours to TL an easy game, a few days to TL a hard game. This one took me more than a month full time to finish, I probably will never TL a game this difficult again. :b
Damn, sounds very unusual. Such a huge game, all of a sudden, and with such a title? Black Souls will wait, this one is gonna be first in line to play.

Reactions: SuperKrab89

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Super Dramon Quest: Towns & Gold & Women & The Greatest Battle In History [v1.07] [go! go! amakara] - Compressed

You need Japanese locale settings in Windows (or a Japanese locale Emulator) to play the game.

Win [1,37 GB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
To me, OP makes it sound like GG patch is a substitute/alternative for GameUpdate patching (because of "GameUpdate or apply patch"), and the post right after that - that the GG patch is an additional prerequisite for GameUpdate patching. Which one IS the correct procedure?

1. Game + GG patch (OR Game + GameUpdate)

2. Game + GG patch + GameUpdate.

EDIT: I had the dumb when I was writing all that - should have looked at contents of the GG patch first. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
To me, OP makes it sound like GG patch is a substitute/alternative for GameUpdate patching (because of "GameUpdate or apply patch"), and the post right after that - that the GG patch is an additional prerequisite for GameUpdate patching. Which one IS the correct procedure?

1. Game + GG patch (OR Game + GameUpdate)

2. Game + GG patch + GameUpdate.
1. This lazy ass would only do the online Game updater if he was allowed to :KEK: But he needs to provide a downloadable one. So you can use either.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I'm confused. Is this all original art or a parody? The DLsite says it's based on the original so I'm assuming it's sort of a side adventure to the dev's own game?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes