polobeatz

Jun 5, 2017
60+ Hour Playthrough ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Town Development (Buildings, Prostitution, Sales, etc) ✓
300+ Capturable Enemies ✓
Game Over Rape ✓

Finally its finished. I cannot tell you how much of a pain in the ass this game was to translate. Its the hardest game I've done and its not even close. I'm just going to rant about it a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

End Rant.

Now, there are a couple of things to be aware of for this game.

- The download in the OP is NOT optional. There are around 2k new images that I couldn't include in the gitgud patch. If you just try to apply the patch to the original game, it will NOT work. After downloading the game once, you just use GameUpdate to pull new changes/fixes going forward.
- Save often, the game does not crash very often but it did happen once or twice. You can only save in certain areas so any chance you get is a good idea.
- Custom naming of characters will not work. By the time I got done translating everything all of the symbols for character names got mixed up and now all of the characters default to the original name. You can still input custom names for monsters and the town but there is a hard limit of 4 characters I could not figure out how to remove. Therefore its best if you just press C to use the original names of the characters.
- The game is 100% tested and translated but the game being as big as it is there may be a few things that have been missed. Just report them and I will fix them as usual.
- Menu spacing can be hit or miss. A lot of text is generated character by character so it is extremely difficult to get things to line up properly in English.
- Some descriptions will be tiny, this is because I am left with limited space to display the text so I had no choice but to shrink it as much as possible to fit everything in.

Anyway all that aside this is clearly a game with a lot of love put into it. The story is great, there is a shit ton of content and a good amount of freedom with how you setup your party. I hope everyone enjoys it, as it is extremely unlikely this game will ever see a proper manual translation.

Also a final TL Note. M&O is currently going through and polishing/editing the game and script on their own. So for those who want a better experience, feel free to wait for him to finish. There will be improvements added over time.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Thanks for your sacrifice champ

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
The game's very playable at this point, but we're still working on polishing things.
Don't forget to run GameUpdate.bat before each session.

EDIT: In case anyone prefers this, you can play the game with a controller's D-Pad if you set it up as a with Steam as a non-Steam game.
Just need to reconfigure the D-Pad setting to act as a Joystick.

View attachment 4109305 View attachment 4109308

Have fun!
Good luck, I will let you guys cock and I come back later.

Reactions: O&M's

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
60+ Hour Playthrough ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Town Development (Buildings, Prostitution, Sales, etc) ✓
300+ Capturable Enemies ✓
Game Over Rape ✓

Finally its finished. I cannot tell you how much of a pain in the ass this game was to translate. Its the hardest game I've done and its not even close. I'm just going to rant about it a bit.

End Rant.

Now, there are a couple of things to be aware of for this game.

- The download in the OP is NOT optional. There are around 2k new images that I couldn't include in the gitgud patch. If you just try to apply the patch to the original game, it will NOT work. After downloading the game once, you just use GameUpdate to pull new changes/fixes going forward.
- Save often, the game does not crash very often but it did happen once or twice. You can only save in certain areas so any chance you get is a good idea.
- Custom naming of characters will not work. By the time I got done translating everything all of the symbols for character names got mixed up and now all of the characters default to the original name. You can still input custom names for monsters and the town but there is a hard limit of 4 characters I could not figure out how to remove. Therefore its best if you just press C to use the original names of the characters.
- The game is 100% tested and translated but the game being as big as it is there may be a few things that have been missed. Just report them and I will fix them as usual.
- Menu spacing can be hit or miss. A lot of text is generated character by character so it is extremely difficult to get things to line up properly in English.
- Some descriptions will be tiny, this is because I am left with limited space to display the text so I had no choice but to shrink it as much as possible to fit everything in.

Anyway all that aside this is clearly a game with a lot of love put into it. The story is great, there is a shit ton of content and a good amount of freedom with how you setup your party. I hope everyone enjoys it, as it is extremely unlikely this game will ever see a proper manual translation.

Also a final TL Note. M&O is currently going through and polishing/editing the game and script on their own. So for those who want a better experience, feel free to wait for him to finish. There will be improvements added over time.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
ty for your time and your work, much appreciated man

Jun 18, 2017
The game's very playable at this point, but we're still working on polishing things.
Don't forget to run GameUpdate.bat before each session.

EDIT: In case anyone prefers this, you can play the game with a controller's D-Pad if you set it up as a with Steam as a non-Steam game.
Just need to reconfigure the D-Pad setting to act as a Joystick.

View attachment 4109305 View attachment 4109308

Have fun!
Is running gameupdate.bat before every session something to usually do for every game that has a gameupdate.bat ?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Has anyone actually managed to get this to start yet? I'm pretty sure I installed everything correctly but running the game either normally or with Ntleas just ends up with the same LoadGraphic error.

Reactions: ppren

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
5 gb o_O:eek:....
unoack 7gb
See you on 2025
Hoping all bug fixes are done by then...
Data users:cry:

Wifi unli... but when your working amd barely use wifi :WutFace:
Sgh....

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Percentage of scenes that are ntr or whoring or whatever? Basically anything not involving MC or noncon, I am usually not so interested in those two.

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 4108398

Overview:
Eros and epic adventure collide! An all-star RPG!!
Hentai and characters and monsters are all here in full force.
Start the adventure only adults are allowed to have!

Thread Updated: 2024-10-07
Release Date: 2014-05-30
Developer: go! go! amakara
Translator: DazedAnon, O&M (Images, Editing + QC), Shana (QC) - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.07
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 4108635 View attachment 4108634 View attachment 4108633 View attachment 4108617 View attachment 4108616 View attachment 4108618 View attachment 4108620 View attachment 4108621 View attachment 4108622 View attachment 4108623 View attachment 4108625 View attachment 4108626 View attachment 4108628 View attachment 4108630 View attachment 4108631
Love you, brother, tysm for this, il try it as soon as is get out of work

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
someone got a torrent maybe? i don't really want to load a piece of 5+ Gb in browser

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Over 2/3 of games on this website are male protagonist... so yay?
Maybe I should have clarified: Male protagonist in an rpg maker/wolf rpg engine, turn-based rpg, with a storyline. Not enough of those here that are translated into english. Just a bunch of the same ole female protag, walking scene simulator, with ntr crap.

These are the games I'll donate for when people translate them, very rarely for the other stuff*.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes