erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
My cursed regex that handled this -> `(\r?\n?_[a-zA-Z_\d/.]+\r?\n?)|(@-?\d?\r\n)|(@-?\d?)([^\r]\d?-?\d?[^\r]+?)(\r\n|$)|(_PDC)|(>\r\n)|(^[#])|(\r\n@$)|(/)|(_SS_)|(\r\n[@/]\s?-?\d?\r\n)`
Holy fucking shit. Thank you very much for your work. I couldn't care less for the game, but I'm gonna play it now to appease this demon of a regex so it won't start haunting me in my dreams.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Over 2/3 of games on this website are male protagonist... so yay?
But RPG genre is dominated by female protagonist slut simulator or rape-on-defeat games.

I'm confused. Is this all original art or a parody? The DLsite says it's based on the original so I'm assuming it's sort of a side adventure to the dev's own game?
It seems to be based on classic Japanese RPGs. If you've been around the Internet picture galleries, you probably recognize some of the characters as being from Dragon Quest series (they have a lot of fanart, including lewd ones).

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
It's a pity, the description of the game sounds very interesting, but given the features and chips, in order to just play, I think I'll just pass by

john thorpson

Jul 30, 2018
Holy fucking shit. Thank you very much for your work. I couldn't care less for the game, but I'm gonna play it now to appease this demon of a regex so it won't start haunting me in my dreams.
Same, though it's interesting that Pixeldrain has it as 5.5gb and Mega has it as 5.13gb. That's a giant amount of difference.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Downloading on svscomics for untranslated games that take 10 hours is worth it given how this game is longer than what those. games are and it only takes 2 hours to download on Pixiv. :4Head:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 4108398

Overview:
Eros and epic adventure collide! An all-star RPG!!
Hentai and characters and monsters are all here in full force.
Start the adventure only adults are allowed to have!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-07
Release Date: 2014-05-30
Developer: go! go! amakara
Translator: DazedAnon, O&M (Images, Editing + QC), Shana (QC) - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.07
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 4108635 View attachment 4108634 View attachment 4108633 View attachment 4108617 View attachment 4108616 View attachment 4108618 View attachment 4108620 View attachment 4108621 View attachment 4108622 View attachment 4108623 View attachment 4108625 View attachment 4108626 View attachment 4108628 View attachment 4108630 View attachment 4108631
Thanks for this I may even drop by and support you I been trying to personally translate this one for myself using Translator + and it was rather difficult to do

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for this I may even drop by and support you I been trying to personally translate this one for myself using Translator + and it was rather difficult to do
Always looking for more people to contribute so just drop by the Discord and we can add you to the thread. (y)

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Maybe I should have clarified: Male protagonist in an rpg maker/wolf rpg engine, turn-based rpg, with a storyline. Not enough of those here that are translated into english. Just a bunch of the same ole female protag, walking scene simulator, with ntr crap.

These are the games I'll donate for when people translate them, very rarely for the other stuff*.
I like that femprotag games often have you fight a Demon King, and always somehow defeat him, no matter how absurd it gets. One day, i think i'll even make a game about Demon King's inevitable demise. It'll be something like a management game - DK took a glimpse of hundreds other worlds, and he saw it, that the heroes always pulled an absolute bullshit of a victory, no matter how powerful other incarnations of Demon Kings were or what ways they chose to approach humans. So he started to panic... and decided to try anything he can to avoid dying from the plot-armored hero/ine.

Would be funny to add all types of tags! Like all three NTRs, gay, furry, tentacles, loli, femdom - just all of it, to make dying as the Demon King interesting. And add an AI CG too, it's a greatly appreciated tag.

So anyway, what i was saying is - male protags don't get to fight a DK as often, that's why femprotag games have that unique charm to them.

Appler

Feb 22, 2020
Getting these two errors after running GameUpdate.bat

Any fixes? I confirmed the file it is referencing exists

1728341328923.png
1728341319110.png

combathunter

Oct 21, 2018
Is the gameupdate.bat a virus??? Kaspersky activated advanced disinfection when i pressed it. It called it PMD:TROJAN.WIN32.GENERIC.NBIK

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes