Appler

Feb 22, 2020
Does the folder you are in have permissions to access the other files? Also try shortening the path to something simple `Downloads/Dramon`
It should, I have several other games in the same folder.... brought it up to the parent directory and still facing same issue. Double checked that permissions look the same at each level to be safe :/

The game name also has junk for a name, could that be a sign of an issue? 1728342910773.png

EDIT: I'm stupid, need the Japanese encoding lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: O&M's and dazedanon

shyvagoddess

May 19, 2019
I can't start the game, used GameUpdate.bat, using locale emulator, but when I start it asks for Game.bat

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
wtf am i supposed to do after the prologue it just says gather information and i talked to every fucking npc
You have to talk to the inn keeper and sleep (maybe till night, maybe just pass a day, i did both to be sure) then you can grab a meal from the counter in the bar and give that to the guy in the alleyway on the left, then bring him to the gamblers in the bar

shyvagoddess

May 19, 2019
It should, I have several other games in the same folder.... brought it up to the parent directory and still facing same issue. Double checked that permissions look the same at each level to be safe :/

The game name also has junk for a name, could that be a sign of an issue? View attachment 4110027

EDIT: I'm stupid, need the Japanese encoding lol.
How did you fix it?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I can't start the game, used GameUpdate.bat, using locale emulator, but when I start it asks for Game.bat
When you used GameUpdate.bat, did it show you a Command Prompt downloading and overwriting files?
If not, you need to either shorten or rename the parent folders. I know brackets don't get along well with that file.

shyvagoddess

May 19, 2019
When you used GameUpdate.bat, did it show you a Command Prompt downloading and overwriting files?
If not, you need to either shorten or rename the parent folders. I know brackets don't get along well with that file.
I changed the path into a simple place like Downloads folder,it worked tysm!

Reactions: dazedanon and O&M's

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Okay, so first impressions:

the text is a bit funky as trying to press a R might get you a T because of placement, but I think that was mentioned already. (EDIT: also there are slowdowns for some reason where my character moves like a slug through molasses. Wish I knew what was up with that as I turned off heavy effects)

Legend story reminds me of Legend of Zelda: a man doomed to always bring evil, another man destined to slay him again and again, and a young maiden that observes the conflict that terrorizes her homeland. Use of art was cool too.

I LOVE that there are Professor Layton style puzzle minigames, right down to a familiar sound que! (though it could use some editting as the second puzzle with moving the boxes was misleading. It asked which 5 were unnecessary when really you had to pick ONE of the five.)

Prologue has you controlling other characters/creatures besides yourself, like an old man's dog or a lizard you find and befriend (also attention to detail like the dog finding its way back when you fell down the hole so no need to trek back to bee territory to find the pupper).

Just on presentation I'm enjoying this game so far. DazedAnon: Thank you so much for the translation! It's often a job abused by those that don't appreciate culture.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuperDramonQuestTownsAndGoldAndWomenAndTheGreatestBattleInHistory-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
60+ Hour Playthrough ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Town Development (Buildings, Prostitution, Sales, etc) ✓
300+ Capturable Enemies ✓
Game Over Rape ✓

Finally its finished. I cannot tell you how much of a pain in the ass this game was to translate. Its the hardest game I've done and its not even close. I'm just going to rant about it a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

End Rant.

Now, there are a couple of things to be aware of for this game.

- The download in the OP is NOT optional. There are around 2k new images that I couldn't include in the gitgud patch. If you just try to apply the patch to the original game, it will NOT work. After downloading the game once, you just use GameUpdate to pull new changes/fixes going forward.
- Save often, the game does not crash very often but it did happen once or twice. You can only save in certain areas so any chance you get is a good idea.
- Custom naming of characters will not work. By the time I got done translating everything all of the symbols for character names got mixed up and now all of the characters default to the original name. You can still input custom names for monsters and the town but there is a hard limit of 4 characters I could not figure out how to remove. Therefore its best if you just press C to use the original names of the characters.
- The game is 100% tested and translated but the game being as big as it is there may be a few things that have been missed. Just report them and I will fix them as usual.
- Menu spacing can be hit or miss. A lot of text is generated character by character so it is extremely difficult to get things to line up properly in English.
- Some descriptions will be tiny, this is because I am left with limited space to display the text so I had no choice but to shrink it as much as possible to fit everything in.

Anyway all that aside this is clearly a game with a lot of love put into it. The story is great, there is a shit ton of content and a good amount of freedom with how you setup your party. I hope everyone enjoys it, as it is extremely unlikely this game will ever see a proper manual translation.

Also a final TL Note. M&O is currently going through and polishing/editing the game and script on their own. So for those who want a better experience, feel free to wait for him to finish. There will be improvements added over time.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
sl15jp621j851.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes