dsong9999

Jun 25, 2020
It should, I have several other games in the same folder.... brought it up to the parent directory and still facing same issue. Double checked that permissions look the same at each level to be safe :/

The game name also has junk for a name, could that be a sign of an issue? View attachment 4110027

EDIT: I'm stupid, need the Japanese encoding lol.
Hey how did you fix this error with the "Japanese encoding" No matter what I do with the language package or region locale it doesn't work. Thank you

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
holy this game actually got trans, i try to run the game in jap. but i must say the text in this game is massive

Mar 12, 2018
I'm confused. Is this all original art or a parody? The DLsite says it's based on the original so I'm assuming it's sort of a side adventure to the dev's own game?
Bruh... have you never heard of the Dragon Quest series? It's a "hentai parody" of it, using the key female characters from different DQ games.

Reactions: zmbr

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Maybe I should have clarified: Male protagonist in an rpg maker/wolf rpg engine, turn-based rpg, with a storyline. Not enough of those here that are translated into english. Just a bunch of the same ole female protag, walking scene simulator, with ntr crap.

These are the games I'll donate for when people translate them, very rarely for the other stuff*.
mmhmm, you should've clarified rather than propagating a stupid opinion. Even with the "my opinion is still good because I forgot to qualify it" rant you have going it still narrows it down to like... 1/3 of the all games posted on this website (if you include Renpy titles it basically doesn't change). Quality not withstanding (too subjective of a metric, not worth debating, approximate probability same as garbage when comparing numbers).

Now if you qualify it further to just state something like... Japanese translated or eastern developer games (well, a lot of samey Chinese developed games are like that) then it drops to what you are ranting about. Then you'd probably just need to check your head because you are yelling at a wall due to the cultural differences between developers and philosophical viewpoints regarding storytelling (character centric storytelling, female idolatry, etc). They just don't make that many m protag male bull vanilla harem stag alpha games like you'd expect a westaboo to really indulge in.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
It doesn't seem to do anything for me, Am I doing something wrong?
I figured it out. There is a file in the "Save" folder named "システム情報". That is the file that saves your configurations and all the replay/recollection stuff. For some reason the file that BlackSpier shared messed with the characters to turn it to gibberish. Just remove the save named with those characters, rename that file with the characters I shared, and it'll work just fine now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: afuckingloser

ZeeCee

Dec 27, 2019
Is it possible to beat the Monster Sumo event at the start? Feels like the npc is input reading but it also might be a skill issue

NunHentai

Apr 13, 2019
Is it possible to beat the Monster Sumo event at the start? Feels like the npc is input reading but it also might be a skill issue
It's RNG. I think if you last long enough, you get the "special move * throw" option to instantly win. You can also get "bite" (2x push power) and "throw" (2x surround power) as other options. I restarted more than 5 times, won, and got a red gem that I don't know what it'll be used for.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes