Oct 2, 2018
I had problems too MAke sure it's patched then use Locale emulater and run in japanese that's how i got mine working hopefully this helps
Tried to run it with my Locale Emulator after batch file fix but all it does is make dump crash files in the folder. Are there more than one type of Locale Emulators? And which ones does this actually work with. A more in-depth installation guide is really needed tbh

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Why are there two people both named Hassan? (The DQ7 protagonist and the bodybuilder known as Carter from DQ6)

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Is it possible to beat the Monster Sumo event at the start? Feels like the npc is input reading but it also might be a skill issue
Focus on staying in the center until you get the special OHKO attack. Has a chance to appear every turn.

Oct 2, 2018
Guess I will give up on even trying to get this one to function. Only thing this game is giving me is crash dump files a mile high. Even installed an updated Emulator and unlocked properties giving it admin rights yet still it refuses to function correctly.

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
The truth is that I didn't expect this game to have an English translation because it is very long, with a lot of text and it also runs on Wolf RPG which is not the most user-friendly engine.

Reactions: O&M's

Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
Anyone got any idea how to cheat Save editor and cheat engine don't seem to work and the game seem super fucking grindy with random monstor encounters every 3 steps and i personally don't have the patience lol

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to use Mtool with this game? I have been switching some setting around and no luck so far.

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
So the first person we name is the main protagonist? Who is the last person that they ask to name?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
dazedanon did you know that optimizing images with "lossless" option spares ~1013MB (yes, ~1GB)?

I use with Extreme/lossless

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
mmhmm, you should've clarified rather than propagating a stupid opinion. Even with the "my opinion is still good because I forgot to qualify it" rant you have going it still narrows it down to like... 1/3 of the all games posted on this website (if you include Renpy titles it basically doesn't change). Quality not withstanding (too subjective of a metric, not worth debating, approximate probability same as garbage when comparing numbers).

Now if you qualify it further to just state something like... Japanese translated or eastern developer games (well, a lot of samey Chinese developed games are like that) then it drops to what you are ranting about. Then you'd probably just need to check your head because you are yelling at a wall due to the cultural differences between developers and philosophical viewpoints regarding storytelling (character centric storytelling, female idolatry, etc). They just don't make that many m protag male bull vanilla harem stag alpha games like you'd expect a westaboo to really indulge in.
what i said was a rant? lol ok. Im going to ignore your opinion since you immediately went to personal attacks to try and make a "point"

Reactions: meliussy

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone know how to activate the fast travel? I kind of skipped through that bit thinking it would be easy to figure out and apparently its not.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know how to activate the fast travel? I kind of skipped through that bit thinking it would be easy to figure out and apparently its not.
Its an item called Mekirras Wing that you buy from merchants in certain towns.

dazedanon did you know that optimizing images with "lossless" option spares ~1013MB (yes, ~1GB)?

I use with Extreme/lossless
I just deal in originals and leave all the compression to others. :b

Divus

May 6, 2018
Anyone know where the well you're supposed to use the Water calling stone is? The shop keep said something about building a bridge but I can't find any in town.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes