Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
dazedanon
So far I encountered 2 minor errors during my 8hr playthrough, nothing major or gamebreaking and should be easy to fix:

• When you get your first quest (#3) this error pops up, along with a bad graphic and missing title once you hit a key to ignore the error. The quest can still be completed but that error will popup every time.
1.png
ScreenShot_2024_1008_16_32_21.png

• When you take a companion out for dinner, "_PFC_XXX" appears above their name.
ScreenShot_2024_1008_16_30_15.png

So far those were the only 2 real errors I've encountered, other than a handful of stiff sounding lines.
Thanks for translating this huge game too, I can understand how much of a headache this must have been.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
dazedanon
So far I encountered 2 minor errors during my 8hr playthrough, nothing major or gamebreaking and should be easy to fix:

• When you get your first quest (#3) this error pops up, along with a bad graphic and missing title once you hit a key to ignore the error. The quest can still be completed but that error will popup every time.
View attachment 4111850
View attachment 4111853

• When you take a companion out for dinner, "_PFC_XXX" appears above their name.
View attachment 4111856

So far those were the only 2 real errors I've encountered, other than a handful of stiff sounding lines.
Thanks for translating this huge game too, I can understand how much of a headache this must have been.
Just checking, you ran GameUpdate.bat BEFORE you started your playthrough, right?

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Just checking, you ran GameUpdate.bat BEFORE you started your playthrough, right?
Yup, I ran it again and checked, both error's still persist. I had also ran the GameUpdate.bat before the start of the playthrough.

Reactions: O&M's

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I am still in starting village. I have some medicine for blue haired girl who invites me for the dinner/evening. And I don't know what to do now. I clicked everywhere.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

View attachment 4111850
View attachment 4111853

View attachment 4111856

Both fixed in latest now. Thank you for reporting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vakalo

kadj

Dec 25, 2021
dazedanon

Hi, I just got to the 1st area after the prologue, I'm getting this error when I open the Party page. I ran gameupdate before.
1728402362307.png

1728402389610.png

kadj

Dec 25, 2021
Same as the guy above I think, that image shouldn't exist anywhere in the game. Did you download the compressed version as well by any chance?
I just downloaded from the torrent (from rpdl), no idea if its compressed its probably uncompressed as the zip is ~5GB

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Same as the guy above I think, that image shouldn't exist anywhere in the game. Did you download the compressed version as well by any chance?
Yes, I download the compressed version, I think thats why the error occurs. I'm gonna try the uncompressed one now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I just downloaded from the torrent (from rpdl), no idea if its compressed its probably uncompressed as the zip is ~5GB
It might be, you will likely have to try the normal version in the OP.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
How to advance time I stuck for 20 mins talk to all people even got killed by bee can't progress

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes