zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Wow Mtool really doesn't work with this, has anyone found any sort of way to skip all the grinding lol.

Erislain

May 21, 2020
What exactly happens when virtue is too low or too high? And what happens if you increase the characters maximum trust?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I have updated the game to 1.24 through some miracle. All you should need to do is run GameUpdate. If there is too much chaos I will revert back to 1.07 but everything looks fine on my save so it should work out probably maybe.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Wow Mtool really doesn't work with this, has anyone found any sort of way to skip all the grinding lol.
it works for me but it takes like 5-8 mins to open the game on an ssd and mtool randomly crashes when i try editing items.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
I have updated the game to 1.24 through some miracle. All you should need to do is run GameUpdate. If there is too much chaos I will revert back to 1.07 but everything looks fine on my save so it should work out probably maybe.
Yea no... when entering the castle b4 queen fight there is some brief error and also the defeat animation is goners totally... doesn't work even in gallery (bg music starts playing and the event control box appears briefly, then exits).

edit: seems to be the case with all stuff in recollection gallery, which I've opened so far.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yea no... when entering the castle b4 queen fight there is some brief error and also the defeat animation is goners totally... doesn't work even in gallery (bg music starts playing and the event control box appears briefly, then exits).
Save? Or screenshots of the error?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Oh I see, the scenario files got removed. Thats an easy fix. Hold up on Downloading until then.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

edit: seems to be the case with all stuff in recollection gallery, which I've opened so far.
Figured it out. Newest version uses a whole different location for the scenario files. Moved them over and its working now just update and you are good.

Reactions: ppren

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is 1.24 the latest released version of this game?

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a key to skip text or dashing? The talking is too slow, & the walking is annoyingly slow paced...
I found out that you can hold the button down to speed up text. But keep in mind it's not for reading normally, more for skipping through already seen long scenes. Its not immediate, so give it a second.
edit: works for speeding up battles too.

Last edited:
Reactions: nobitand9
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes