Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
Anyone know how to get through the 3rd tower with all the pitfall traps seems like the whole floor is pitfall traps add in the rediculously frequent monster encounters and it's been driving me crazy lol also after 12 hours of gameplay the only people the Mc has sex with were a few prostitutes and one who i thought was a Li but dissapeared never to be seen again (So Far?) is this one of those games were you only have sex with the "heroines" in the fucking ending?

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
I think there is a bug in a script. I take "condensed" or sth wine, deliver to blue haired girl and nothing. If I go back to them, they repeat their texts.
I got it I did not experience bug and glitches its just bad that there is no questline who to talk to or something there are also hidden passages and you need to talk to people to progress but as I said they don't point out those people. Later in the game they give you "consult" (Eri Joins the party) where you will know what you need to do. but in prologue there is no like that.

kokouurn

Jul 26, 2022
HOW
I figured it out. There is a file in the "Save" folder named "システム情報". That is the file that saves your configurations and all the replay/recollection stuff. For some reason the file that BlackSpier shared messed with the characters to turn it to gibberish. Just remove the save named with those characters, rename that file with the characters I shared, and it'll work just fine now.
How to do it, change the name when I just see the "wingding" symbol XD

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Finally, another male protagonist h-rpg. :cool:
I prefer female protagonists because it's like being able to control women, how many of you can do that in real life? Exactly, and also only Larry from Leisure suit series can pull off male protagonist, all the others are jokes.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: O&M's and vosake

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
Everything downloaded and updated until it say patch up to date, still always LoadGraphic error show up, can't even play the game..
same thing here, just downloaded, updated patch and ive got LoadGraphic error when launching the game

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
1728472921082.png
Nothing is happening after the game start. I'm stuck having nothing to do after the 1st maid 50 skill pts quest. I've been walking around talk to all npc & check ways, but no progress. Is my game bugged or I'm missing smt?
P/s: And my game still say v1.07 though i already run the update file like 3 times already. Is that normal? 1728474330046.png

Last edited:

cacad

May 12, 2017
View attachment 4114601
Nothing is happening after the game start. I'm stuck having nothing to do after the 1st maid 50 skill pts quest. I've been walking around talk to all npc & check ways, but no progress. Is my game bugged or I'm missing smt?
P/s: And my game still say v1.07 though i already run the update file like 3 times already. Is that normal? View attachment 4114662
hint in this game is suck, u need go to granpa at south, found the dog in the right fence, back to granpa, go to past fence u need fall to explore until u falling down

Reactions: nobitand9

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, I'm getting the same error with the loading graphic. I downloaded the OP game, ran the game update, used japanese locale and still keep getting the same error regarding the Mapchip. If anyone knows a solution, would be greatly appreciated.

1728475536326.png

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
HOW

How to do it, change the name when I just see the "wingding" symbol XD
I don't understand your question. I don't know what OS (Windows/Mac/Linux) you're on, so I don't know specifically how it works for you. When I do it, I right-click on the file and see a specific icon that lets me rename the file. Then I paste the name over the highlighted letters. That's how in detail I could explain it with how much I understand your question.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I prefer female protagonists because it's like being able to control women, how many of you can do that in real life? Exactly, and also only Larry from Leisure suit series can pull off male protagonist, all the others are jokes.
IMO playing with a female protagonist in H games is more akin to a masochism or sheer idiocy simulator.

After all it is our goal in such games to screw the female we are controlling as much as possible. Both literally and figuratively.

With a male protag who is not starring in a NTR game at least we are doing the screwing instead of being screwed.

I'd rather play as female protag in a game when it itsn't the game's goal to make said female act as retarded as possible to experience hell. Like either a Otome game or an action rpg sans rape elements.

Reactions: vosake

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
dazedanon

Found another error. This happens once you're able to recruit monsters and decide to view them in the companion window, it only throws a single error, so I'm not sure if it's a specific monster or something else.

1.png

It causes the status menu to bug out with the typical MC sprite overlay.

2.png

EDIT: Quests might also need a revision. Quest #8 "Bring a Leather Mantle" also throws an error when viewing the quest log.

3.png

Not exactly an error, but Quest descriptions in general could really use a revision. Some of these don't match the actual quest requirements.
For example, Quest #1 says to kill "2" Ferocious Bee's when it should be 20. The Leather Mantle quest meanwhile states this:

4.png

"Scissor Mantle", also it has untranslated text at the bottom.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

Found another error. This happens once you're able to recruit monsters and decide to view them in the companion window, it only throws a single error, so I'm not sure if it's a specific monster or something else.

View attachment 4114972

It causes the status menu to bug out with the typical MC sprite overlay.

View attachment 4114978

EDIT: Quests might also need a revision. Quest #8 "Bring a Leather Mantle" also throws an error when viewing the quest log.

View attachment 4114986

Not exactly an error, but Quest descriptions in general could really use a revision. Some of these don't match the actual quest requirements.
For example, Quest #1 says to kill "2" Ferocious Bee's when it should be 20. The Leather Mantle quest meanwhile states this:

View attachment 4114988

"Scissor Mantle", also it has untranslated text at the bottom.
This is an annoying one but you should have an image named " .png" with a whitespace in it under "Data/FontImage/mb15px". You can double check if its there it was included in all the patches but Windows is retarded and might have changed it.

The quest names should be fixed in latest.

1728483876907.png  .png

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
This is an annoying one but you should have an image named " .png" with a whitespace in it under "Data/FontImage/mb15px". You can double check if its there it was included in all the patches but Windows is retarded and might have changed it.

The quest names should be fixed in latest.

View attachment 4115006 View attachment 4115011
I don't seem to have just an ' .png', with the whitespace, I'm not 100% sure if Windows permits whitespace in file names. (Using W11)
It should have been at the top since it's organized alphabetically.
6.png

I also found more untranslated text underneath the items, if you go to your storage box.
5.png

EDIT: Regarding Whitespaces in Windows 10/11.
Windows does allow whitespaces in file names, including leading and trailing spaces. However, the file system usually trims trailing spaces when saving the file. If you try to name a file ` .png` (with a space before the period), Windows will save it as `.png` without the leading space.

Also, there are certain characters Windows doesn't permit in file names, such as `\`, `/`, `:`, `*`, `?`, `"`, `<`, `>`, and `|`. However, whitespace is perfectly fine as long as it's not used excessively at the start or end, as it can get auto-corrected by the system.
It most likely gets instantly renamed, since the whitespace is at the very beginning of the file name.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes