dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't seem to have just an ' .png', with the whitespace, I'm not 100% sure if Windows permits whitespace in file names. (Using W11)
It should have been at the top since it's organized alphabetically.
View attachment 4115020

I also found more untranslated text underneath the items, if you go to your storage box.
View attachment 4115026

EDIT: Regarding Whitespaces in Windows 10/11.

It most likely gets instantly renamed, since the whitespace is at the very beginning of the file name.
I will need to think of a solution then... If it wasn't in the cdatabase it would be way less annoying.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't seem to have just an ' .png', with the whitespace, I'm not 100% sure if Windows permits whitespace in file names. (Using W11)
It should have been at the top since it's organized alphabetically.
View attachment 4115020

I also found more untranslated text underneath the items, if you go to your storage box.
View attachment 4115026

EDIT: Regarding Whitespaces in Windows 10/11.

It most likely gets instantly renamed, since the whitespace is at the very beginning of the file name.
I added some code to the gameupdate that will automatically create that whitespace file for everyone. Can you run it (twice just in case. Might have to delete previous patch sha txt) and see if that fixes the missing whitespace issue for you?

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
dazedanon

Found another error. This happens once you're able to recruit monsters and decide to view them in the companion window, it only throws a single error, so I'm not sure if it's a specific monster or something else.

View attachment 4114972
I will need to think of a solution then... If it wasn't in the cdatabase it would be way less annoying.
Full-width spaces don't get removed, so you should be able to swap both the file name and the code that's calling for it? (Unless it was looking for a Full-width space to begin with, I can't tell)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Full-width spaces don't get removed, so you should be able to swap both the file name and the code that's calling for it? (Unless it was looking for a Full-width space to begin with, I can't tell)
I would, but these values are in cdatabase and so they only apply to people who start a new save.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I added some code to the gameupdate that will automatically create that whitespace file for everyone. Can you run it (twice just in case. Might have to delete previous patch sha txt) and see if that fixes the missing whitespace issue for you?
Did it. Gameupdate.bat seems to have some errors similar to the above user now.
1.png

I haven't tested in-game just yet.

cacad

May 12, 2017
Can someone have guide? I dont wanna blind run and missing something. And its hard to know whats next.

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone have guide? I dont wanna blind run and missing something. And its hard to know whats next.
Someone earlier in the thread made a comment about a japanese guide, but they didnt say where they got it from. :unsure:

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Alright just spent 30 minutes banging my caveman head against the wall trying to figure out why copy wasn't working. I was using the wrong slash lmao. Should be good now. Same steps as before.
Can confirm everything is working, I forgot to take a pic but CMD after running GameUpdate.bat also stated that whitespace image was created correctly. Tested in-game and no more errors.

I'll keep reporting if I find more stuff as I play, thank you for your hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
just wanna say I HATE the cheater quiz (quiz 3). I mean I get the logic (he wants out before he gets exposed too much) but that wasn't in the hint whatsoever. it could have been anyone at that point!

SQui

Jul 25, 2018
Jeez, elf village break my brain.
And how use feather for fast travel?

Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
You just use it?
Jeez, elf village break my brain.
And how use feather for fast travel?
find it in inverntory and use it you probably already know but they are consumable so you'll need to get more from the elfs or from the chest you get under the inn a little later also agreed the elf village sucks can't even fast travel to it either ...

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes