Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
just wanna say I HATE the cheater quiz (quiz 3). I mean I get the logic (he wants out before he gets exposed too much) but that wasn't in the hint whatsoever. it could have been anyone at that point!
This is a particular type of riddle :
There is a group of people, everyone is "innocent", except one who is the "culprit"
The innocents never lies, but the culprit always lie
To resolve this riddle, you have to compare what everyone has to say

A says that he thinks that B is the cheater
B says that he's not the cheater and that everyone else was also able to touch the cards
C says that A and C are gambling buddies

A can't be the cheater, since he didn't lie (he only said what he thought)
B can't be the cheater, because he said that everyone else also touched the cards, which is true
C can't be the cheater, because he and A are, in fact, gambling buddies, confirmed by how they talk in the scene beforehand
So, since none of them are lying, the only one left is the one who accused B in the first place (aka Kukool/not-Angelo)

I do agree that this riddle should probably be rewritten, but that's the logic behind it (I would probably add Kukool's accusation, to include him in the riddle to make it a bit more understandable that he's a potential "culprit" too)
GPT translation (even if it's good quality compared to the usual MTL) probably doesn't help either

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

O&M's

May 18, 2018
There is a group of people, everyone is "innocent", except one who is the "culprit"

B says that he's not the cheater and that everyone else was also able to touch the cards

B can't be the cheater, because he said that everyone else also touched the cards, which is true
C can't be the cheater, because he and A are, in fact, gambling buddies, confirmed by how they talk in the scene beforehand
So, since none of them are lying, the only one left is the one who accused B in the first place (aka Kukool/not-Angelo)

I do agree that this riddle should probably be rewritten, but that's the logic behind it (I would probably add Kukool's accusation, to include him in the riddle to make it a bit more understandable that he's a potential "culprit" too)
GPT translation (even if it's good quality compared to the usual MTL) probably doesn't help either
Kukool's accusation is already in the riddle, with his name included. It's just designed to be surprising. I personally thought it was pretty funny when I realized what they were doing.

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023
Kukool's accusation is already in the riddle, with his name included. It's just designed to be surprising. I personally thought it was pretty funny when I realized what they were doing.
He was also similar introduced in Dragon quest 8, I liked what the dev did here

Reactions: O&M's

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
The lack of navigation make it very time- consuming. And to make it worse, the sometimes lack of narrative make it very hard to know what to do or where to go.
At first, i thought 60 hours game time mean a very detailed and story rich game, turn out more than half of it is to find the objectives and fighting monsters.

• Haha
Reactions: d183 and vosake

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
It's unfortunately very finicky with what can and can't be edited. For instance Angelo's HP(Kokolo's) can be changed but Yangus and Eri's HP from what I've tried don't seem to be able to be changed I'm not sure about other stats I've tried defense, attack power, strength they all seem to reset. There are stat boosting items in the game but they're rare, seeds of strength and wisdom etc. I'm just squirreling them away on my game just so that I'd be able to have larger value to play with and edit, item quantities can be changed.

That being said this is essentially a DQ game and being a DQ game there has to be metal slimes in the game for XP boosting, just a matter of finding their spawn locations.
Thank you very much for the info. I might try as i am still stuck on the Danaan Castle "Succubus" boss? With the mirror of Ra, I am trying to level my team till the point I can clear mobs and this boss like a breeze.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
oh no I didn't had 30k and now airi is forcibly taken to the brothel.

apparently there's an error here. after checking on airi once I'd get a graphic error. i can upload a save where i start at chapter 4 and had no 30k

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018

apparently there's an error here. after checking on airi once I'd get a graphic error. i can upload a save where i start at chapter 4 and had no 30k
Oh yeah btw quick tip for anyone who hasn't started yet, if u want make sure to save first before " checking on the prostitues " if u even want to ransom them back. Shit hit the fan real quick once you watch them and they become more " experienced " 1728550186907.png 1728550216464.png

O&M's

May 18, 2018

I fixed this earlier, just need to wait for dazed to accept the merge request. I also fixed the Item Box GUI.
May have missed some titles since it's harder for me to search them (my game tries to load the japanese file names so it's a pain in the ass), but I'll get them fixed as I see them.

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
The Installation said that it require Japanese encoding but the link is like it require Japanese locale, so what is it require?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
is there a way to cheat my save to have more than 30k gold? and it sounds like grinding waaaay for money just for some couple hcg is way too of a hassle.

edit: I'm dumb. it's possible in save online editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: d183

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
is there a way to cheat my save to have more than 30k gold? and it sounds like grinding waaaay for money just for some couple hcg is way too of a hassle.
Quoting from another forum, how to edit the value with Cheat Engine:
Search for value*2+1. So if you're looking for 123 gold that you want to change, search for 247.
I tried it on another game and it worked. Man, how the hell did they figure that? I'm so far behind CE logic...

I'm dumb, it's not RPGM, it's Wolf RPG. No idea about that one.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
Quoting from another forum, how to edit the value with Cheat Engine:

I tried it on another game and it worked. Man, how the hell did they figure that? I'm so far behind CE logic...

I'm dumb, it's not RPGM, it's Wolf RPG. No idea about that one.
It works with the values presented. If variable A is 30, the value displayed on CE is 30. Problem is, it doesn't stick, if you change it, it will revert back to correct value. That's what I cannot overcome with this game.
I just want to reduce grinding.

Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
Thank you! for fixing this. Now i can work on saving my muniez, I wouldve spent it all on upgrading the town me thinks.
View attachment 4116023 View attachment 4116024

Dont sleep on Yangus! He has a skill called stealthy steps to lower the encounter rate...It costs 500 points though o_O
View attachment 4116030

more edits: unlocking stealthy steps, unlocks 100% trap disarm :)
View attachment 4116268
Thank you so much holy shit i had no idea!! The amount of time and frustration i could have saved haha!

Reactions: vosake

Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
anyone got any idea how to solve this stupid ass puzzle? lol none of the arrows actually face the exit and there is no switch that i can see hopefully just being dumb (likely) Screenshot 2024-10-10 141223.png

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017

see the problem is, if we're gonna play by the quiz's rules, kukool lying means there are more than 1 liars. remember his statement being there's 1 liar among here. meaning A and C can be culprits and surely I can make a logical reasoning as to why that is so.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes