kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
what's a monster that has heal, revive and mp regen? I'd just camp that monster forever in the cart

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Should I buy the salt for 5000 gold or reject the offer? What are the consequences of accepting or rejecting it?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Do the Skills stack on Eri? I mean Does she learn more skills as you steal or is it just 1 skills?
i think eri can only steal 1 skill. that said, no idea of the stolen skill would benefit from the +str trait

and by the way, that skill costs 0 mp. very spammable. so eri, daisy (the character you steal the skill from) and someone that can equip the fairy whip (costs 400+ gold) means everyone can just aoe grind.

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
i think eri can only steal 1 skill. that said, no idea of the stolen skill would benefit from the +str trait

and by the way, that skill costs 0 mp. very spammable. so eri, daisy (the character you steal the skill from) and someone that can equip the fairy whip (costs 400+ gold) means everyone can just aoe grind.
Oh I see Which weapons are aoe when attacking enemies?

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Okay so 80% of scenes are either in the brothel (NTR) or noncon, right? So what is it 40% of both or is this game 60% game over noncon because that shit bores me to death and it's a big time investment sooooo

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone find a way to kill the brothel owner yet? I just got into chapter 4 :cry: and didnt have the funds. lol

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Could you tell me where the 5th tower is, I got the 2 south of the coliseum, one in the path to Fokal or whatever and the one under danann castle
5th one is in the old castle. remember the one with the huge fork road with a sign in the middle?

how to repair the mirror? I have already repaired it in the dwarves but now it says it doesn't have magic

Reactions: AABANOGUN

remakold

Mar 9, 2019
For some reason this isn't showing H & M here I got this game from the download link from this thread and updated the game before opening it.
I had the same issue but fixed it by downloading the game from the Pixeldrain mirror. Looking at the other mirrors I can see that the file size is the same, while the Pixeldrain mirror has a slightly bigger file size. I'm guessing the others are compressed versions of the game. I suggest people to download the game from Pixeldrain for now.
Hi Guys, I am not so good at computer but I really wanna try this game. I ran into some error and I am not sure how to proceed.

I extract the file and ran GameUpdate.bat, after it finish I hit enter then try running the game with Local Emulator (Admin) but this error shows up

View attachment 4118597

I think it also generate these crash files as well.
View attachment 4118606

Any recommendation or link for tutorial on how I should proceed?

Thank you in advance guys : )
If you have changed the System Locale to Japanese, untick this box, it should fix the problem.
system locale.png

Reactions: O&M's
Feb 7, 2021
I'm struggling against the witch lady and 2 guards, is there a trick to it or do I need to grind levels because I have best current equipment .

BubHg

Jul 10, 2022
I had the same issue but fixed it by downloading the game from the Pixeldrain mirror. Looking at the other mirrors I can see that the file size is the same, while the Pixeldrain mirror has a slightly bigger file size. I'm guessing the others are compressed versions of the game. I suggest people to download the game from Pixeldrain for now.

If you have changed the System Locale to Japanese, untick this box, it should fix the problem.
View attachment 4119712
IT WORKSSS!!!!!!!! Thx man!!!! now I can struggle with the game with everybody else lol

• Haha
Reactions: vosake
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes