youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuperDramonQuestTownsAndGoldAndWomenAndTheGreatestBattleInHistory-1.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
I'm stupidly early in the game (just reached Bazaar), but I made a Cheat Engine Table for those people who are having trouble?

It has Money, the first few items you can get (medicine herbs and a few seeds), & Base stats, skill points & additional stats from seeds for various party members (MC, Yangus, & Kukool). I'll update it later.
Thank you very much I was hoping for someone to make a cheat table for this game by the way Will you update the Cheat table as you progress through the game?

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
oh no i lost my boat/ship. i died and the boat is on the other side of continent. softlock?

its not. its just below the princess castle
I think If you use the Mekkira Wing to go somewhere your ship will always spawn beside you or Maybe I am wrong?

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
I'm struggling against the witch lady and 2 guards, is there a trick to it or do I need to grind levels because I have best current equipment .
Had the same issue a couple days ago. Basically I spent the skill points on healing skills (poimi and the like) and had Kukool spam Vaccum blade (aoe skill) to hit all, while others focuson healing then all attacking the witch)

ads

Jun 6, 2017
it's kinda sad it could be a really good game but after looking into game files and wiki most of the scenes in the game a about prostitution ,rape and monster violation :rolleyes:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
final party for me:

daisy, eri, aira and the healer monster. all doing the aoe sword attack and the healer for, well, heal. sadly I can't bind the skill to the auto attack so that I don't have to input the commands. oh well.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
BTW guys, how to raise the trust meter faster? I take companions to meals and its not cutting it, Aira for example stuck at 3 stars out of 5. Is there anything faster? Currently at CH.4 just before entering the monster tournament.

Also, on said tournament, isthere a way to progress? Both on the first fight and on the practice fight, the last monster keeps dodging the attacks even after like 40 turns and I cannot damage him.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
it's kinda sad it could be a really good game but after looking into game files and wiki most of the scenes in the game a about prostitution ,rape and monster violation :rolleyes:
I don't know what's with japanese and rape. Like, even their normal sex is like rape. I don't mind it myself, but so many of it? Is this a reverse psychology experiment, where they try to put as much rape as possible in art, to make sure everyone is tired of raping and has a wholesome real life without darker urges?

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
There's alot in Reck Mine I think there's 3 or 4 from the Chest If you're looking for some more You can grind it from the Junk Machine enemies although It takes alot of time to farm
What about silver? I cannot progress the mine, tired of going up and down.
Found the other entrance to the cave and spoke to miner about the mirror, I have plenty of iron now, but not silver
Please help me

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
What about silver? I cannot progress the mine, tired of going up and down.
Found the other entrance to the cave and spoke to miner about the mirror, I have plenty of iron now, but not silver
Please help me
If I remember There's one silver in the end of the mine where the dwarfs teleports you back to the entrance Are you repairing the mirror but don't have the silver? Also know there's an enemies that drop silver but forgot the name

Reactions: vosake

caccamolla

Mar 13, 2018
I'm in the same mine and nobody drops iron. I've read in the guide that iron bird drops it but i don't remember where i can find them.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes