vosake

Nov 4, 2018
What about silver? I cannot progress the mine, tired of going up and down.
Found the other entrance to the cave and spoke to miner about the mirror, I have plenty of iron now, but not silver
Please help me
Silver also drops from an enemy in the mine...let me see if i can find the pic in monster encyclopedia...
Silver from Rec Mine
1728662510939.png
Steel from Rec Mine
1728662548948.png
Iron from cave of Yore
1728662643569.png
Iron from plains around Danan Castle (at night?)
1728662717689.png
Iron from plains around Danan Castle and your city
1728662787986.png
Drop rates kind of suck sometimes. I have no idea what the ranking is on these numbers like is 1 more drops or less? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Xenoxblades

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Silver also drops from an enemy in the mine...let me see if i can find the pic in monster encyclopedia...
Silver from Rec Mine
View attachment 4122317
Steel from Rec Mine
View attachment 4122319
Iron from cave of Yore
View attachment 4122321
Iron from plains around Danan Castle (at night?)
View attachment 4122324
Iron from plains around Danan Castle and your city
View attachment 4122327
Drop rates kind of suck sometimes. I have no idea what the ranking is on these numbers like is 1 more drops or less? lol
If I Remember correctly there's a monster orb that increases drop rate and A Hat or Cap? I'm not really sure

Reactions: vosake

SuperKrab89

Jan 12, 2019
Since the beginning of the game I've seen this kind of text but I don't know if I messed up during the instalation or if it was normal
View attachment 4120480

Also, since today's update I have this error
View attachment 4120487 View attachment 4120488
I've had the same error as the bottom two images. I've re downloaded the game and tried a clean install but it was still the in 1.7 before updating, so I dont think its a messed up install. Only other weird errors I've seen are HP and MP being labeled as g and L in battles and the books you can read from the Lone cabin before the desert bazar being gibberish.

batman9169

Jan 24, 2022
I'm stupidly early in the game (just reached Bazaar), but I made a Cheat Engine Table for those people who are having trouble?

It has Money, the first few items you can get (medicine herbs and a few seeds), & Base stats, skill points & additional stats from seeds for various party members (MC, Yangus, & Kukool). I'll update it later.
im new to using cheat tables. i just downloaded a cheat engine. where do i need to put the cheat table and how to i activate everything?

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you very much I was hoping for someone to make a cheat table for this game by the way Will you update the Cheat table as you progress through the game?
You're welcome =)
And yes, that's the plan. Hopefully it doesn't take me forever...

I'm just gonna wait for the CE address for iron at least.
Added!

im new to using cheat tables. i just downloaded a cheat engine. where do i need to put the cheat table and how to i activate everything?
If you've already installed Cheat Engine, then what you can do is just unzip the file, put the .ct file anywhere, and if you open/run it, CE should auto open it. Then just attach to the SDQ.exe process and it should work.

Or, if you save it in your "My Cheat Tables" folder (default location is in My Documents, I think?) then you can just hook the process and CE will automatically ask you if you want to load the table.

There's no scripts, so you'll have to change things manually, but anything in the table that has a blank in the Type column is a group: Just click the box/select and hit Space to open those up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kidlat020

papajake8

May 16, 2017
I've tried a lot and some dialogue have some symbol at begin or end and the HP and MP are still labelled as g l. I don't know what to do at this point

shizukami

Jul 6, 2017
I've had the same error as the bottom two images. I've re downloaded the game and tried a clean install but it was still the in 1.7 before updating, so I dont think its a messed up install. Only other weird errors I've seen are HP and MP being labeled as g and L in battles and the books you can read from the Lone cabin before the desert bazar being gibberish.
I ran into the same error, I was using locale emulator which turns out not to be good enough for this game causing text errors and sometimes failing to grab images. After actually change my system locale to japanese on my pc it fixed these issues.

Reactions: SuperKrab89

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
For everyone struggling for money, Every 30 fights a month passes so go to your shop and talk to Eri to get your money

In the dwarf mine there is a enemy that drops 300g so just grind there or just sell a character you don't like to the brothel
thank you! i've been wondering how do the time works in this game

do you know how to make specific characters appear at night? most of the time eri went missing even if i sleep till night time..

Kaisen07

Dec 27, 2023
Anyone know how to deal with daisy? Trying to level up monsters for the grand prix and she pops up everywhere whenever I try to train monsters in my party

SuperKrab89

Jan 12, 2019
I ran into the same error, I was using locale emulator which turns out not to be good enough for this game causing text errors and sometimes failing to grab images. After actually change my system locale to japanese on my pc it fixed these issues.
Thanks, just tried that and it fixed it for me.

Reactions: shizukami

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
Where do I find the elf village? I've been looking in the western forest as the old man said and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone know how to deal with daisy? Trying to level up monsters for the grand prix and she pops up everywhere whenever I try to train monsters in my party
Meanwhile i'm still trying to encounter daisy xd. Defeating her can give you a lot of stuffs.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
really you only need 1 monster to be in your party for her to show up. also steal her skill. that will be invaluable to your grind. that is the last skill you will ever need for Eri.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
You're welcome =)
And yes, that's the plan. Hopefully it doesn't take me forever...

Added!

If you've already installed Cheat Engine, then what you can do is just unzip the file, put the .ct file anywhere, and if you open/run it, CE should auto open it. Then just attach to the SDQ.exe process and it should work.

Or, if you save it in your "My Cheat Tables" folder (default location is in My Documents, I think?) then you can just hook the process and CE will automatically ask you if you want to load the table.

There's no scripts, so you'll have to change things manually, but anything in the table that has a blank in the Type column is a group: Just click the box/select and hit Space to open those up.
dd777 Hope you can find Address for other characters too xd, Eri is a must of course. There are 3 types of medal around the world too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It should be the essential for the base game clear for now as far as i know. Other than that the only thing we need are the ingredients for the inn upgrade which we have to find around the world, not sure if they can be find easily in the cheat sheet.
There are two useful consumable items too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can find them that will be a huge help. No need to rush though, just take your time with the game.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I've tried a lot and some dialogue have some symbol at begin or end and the HP and MP are still labelled as g l. I don't know what to do at this point
This is an encoding issue. Check the Installation tab in the OP, it has a hotlink to a guide for setting up Japanese Encoding.

You will probably also need to re-extract the game after doing this.

Try lowering her tension, if you have any moves that can do that. I was fortunate enough to have a skill stolen with Eri at the time, called Insult, which lowers tension by 2 levels per use. Got her to -100 in 2 casts, and she was hitting for nearly 0 damage.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes