cacad

May 12, 2017
I found my small medals in pots and barrels all over the place, while monster medal you may get them too in pots and barrels, but you can also get them when monster intimacy maxed out 2nd time of same species.
The nps's, not the medal. Im not grinding so much to find those, so im using ce. But i dont know where to exchange is.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
The nps's, not the medal. Im not grinding so much to find those, so im using ce. But i dont know where to exchange is.
Small medals can be exchange at medan island once you reach chapter 5 and have a boat ( There are some CG at certain medals level i believe).
Monster medals can be used to exchange monsters at the GP arena later on.
There are also roulette medals that can be used for.... gacha at grimklin shipyard.

Reactions: cacad

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
if anyone wants Jewel Steel for cheat engine

162BA510

edit: this game honestly needs a major re-haul on the equipment. can't tell what item does before buying. can't tell who can wear it, can't tell the comparison before buying this is even worse on the accessory.

edit 2: softlock found. Don't go at night in the olbert castle when you're about to rescue princess Leia

Last edited:

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
I ran into the same error, I was using locale emulator which turns out not to be good enough for this game causing text errors and sometimes failing to grab images. After actually change my system locale to japanese on my pc it fixed these issues.
Could you explain what you meant by changing the 'system locale'? I changed the region to Japan in my settings and it still shows that party image error.

erdemli700

May 26, 2019
Could you explain what you meant by changing the 'system locale'? I changed the region to Japan in my settings and it still shows that party image error.
you just need to install emulator and then run with Japanese locale. when right click to .exe it will show

O&M's

May 18, 2018
edit 2: softlock found. Don't go at night in the olbert castle when you're about to rescue princess Leia
Could you explain what happens for this? We might be able to fix it depending on what the softlock is.

1728753447754.png

The "Language for non-Unicode programs" is the only thing that needs to be in Japanese. Also make sure that the Beta: UTF box is NOT checked.

You should also make sure that you actually have the Japanese language pack installed to your computer.

If you still see the text jumbled up after setting this up properly, it's possible that the text is hard-stuck like that unless you start a new save file. One of the master files for this game only loads when you start a new game.

If that's the case, I suggest you start from scratch after properly setting up the locale, including re-extraction of the .zip file (I use Bandizip, if you want an extractor recommendation--Just change its Default Code page to Japanese in the Extraction settings).

Last edited:
Reactions: shizukami

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Could you explain what happens for this? We might be able to fix it depending on what the softlock is.
basically Leia will not show up in the tower when the rescue is done at night. you'll know when you see the 3rd floor of watchtower. there's always a guard there. in a straight line.

• Wow
Reactions: O&M's and vosake

O&M's

May 18, 2018
basically Leia will not show up in the tower when the rescue is done at night. you'll know when you see the 3rd floor of watchtower. there's always a guard there. in a straight line.
Alright so, the tester who beat the game already used the save you gave us, and informed me that this is a skill issue. Since I haven't gotten to this point myself, I'm not sure what more to say.

Here's what they said, after successfully finding her in 3 minutes: 1728760306443.png

what to do with the message "someone is spreading bad rumors about MC"?
Regarding this, it means your fame decreased. If your fame reaches the minimum amount, you'll unlock H-scenes of some sort, but it has a limit to how low it can go until you get into post-game (aka beat the final boss of the main story). Basically, don't worry about that for now. If you want to raise it, you can make donations to the church at your town.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Reached Ch.3 and actually have a town now, so I updated the table. Here.

dd777 Hope you can find Address for other characters too xd, Eri is a must of course. There are 3 types of medal around the world too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It should be the essential for the base game clear for now as far as i know. Other than that the only thing we need are the ingredients for the inn upgrade which we have to find around the world, not sure if they can be find easily in the cheat sheet.
There are two useful consumable items too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can find them that will be a huge help. No need to rush though, just take your time with the game.
Found Monster & Small Medals, & the Holy Waters. I'm guessing I'll find ingredients as I go through Chapter 3, so I can add them on next update, hopefully.

This Is great thank you! any plans to include Eri as she basically can't leave your party for most if not all the game lol?
Eri's added now! Hopefully at some point I can figure out how to set her stolen skill, too.

Is there a way to see your updated cheat table? Doesn't notify me when your table got updated Also Notice Why isn't Eri in the cheat table you made? I mean her stats and whatsoever?
Adding update notices now, that's a good point.

Eri wasn't in there because I hadn't encountered her yet =L

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Reached Ch.3 and actually have a town now, so I updated the table. Here.

Found Monster & Small Medals, & the Holy Waters. I'm guessing I'll find ingredients as I go through Chapter 3, so I can add them on next update, hopefully.

Eri's added now! Hopefully at some point I can figure out how to set her stolen skill, too.

Adding update notices now, that's a good point.

Eri wasn't in there because I hadn't encountered her yet =L
About the Holy Water You need to donate 100,000 Gold at the church to unlock it and Yeah I hope you figure out how Eri's Steal skill works too That would be nice

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
About the Holy Water You need to donate 100,000 Gold at the church to unlock it and Yeah I hope you figure out how Eri's Steal skill works too That would be nice
If we didnt, cheat we would all have to play new game plus to unlock half of this stuff! 100,000$ my arse! lol

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
If we didnt, cheat we would all have to play new game plus to unlock half of this stuff! 100,000$ my arse! lol
It's true though at certain point where your town was growing you can pay it off Just progress far enough then boom you unlock it

• Wow
Reactions: vosake

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Also There are a few different coins that you find right? One of them cost pretty high if you sell enough of them

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes