kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
god i don't understand the 5th tower. the one with the looping 4th/5th floor. the only hint is the tiles on the ground.

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
god i don't understand the 5th tower. the one with the looping 4th/5th floor. the only hint is the tiles on the ground.
Did you open the secret door after following the path? if so just go up the stairs then north, should be another staircase up, after finding the guy there is a secret button on the right back wall

Last edited:

Mon001

Jun 18, 2024
Full gallery save stolen from UMLF. I take no credit for it cuz I can't stand the slow walking speed to beat the game.
I ran into a bit of a problem with loading the save it wouldnt accept it till i copied and pasted the name of the original .sav file onto the new save file and deleted the original. works now

Reactions: Gabhaha

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
I'm stupidly early in the game (just reached Bazaar), but I made a Cheat Engine Table for those people who are having trouble?

It has Money, the first few items you can get (medicine herbs and a few seeds), & Base stats, skill points & additional stats from seeds for various party members (MC, Yangus, & Kukool). I'll update it later.

Edit: Updated to 0.4, there's a lot added now. It's only stuff until the (E/I)ha Island GP Pre-lims, though.

Edit 2: Now on 0.6, with a bunch of monster related stuff working, including the ability to scout any monster!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
I'm stupidly early in the game (just reached Bazaar), but I made a Cheat Engine Table for those people who are having trouble?

It has Money, the first few items you can get (medicine herbs and a few seeds), & Base stats, skill points & additional stats from seeds for various party members (MC, Yangus, & Kukool). I'll update it later.
Can confirm that it works. This is a life saver, 14 hours in and i am done walking around like an old man while encoutering monsters like 5 seconds after the last encounter despite having yangus's stealth skill and holy water buff.
1728614222702.png

Altrius_Seyr

Jun 20, 2023
Is some of the skill point requirement got extra 0
like super awareness is 15,000 skill point (and yet the game already telling you to feel free pick the herb of the ground)
another 1 i find strange is maribelle staff +20 suddenly jump to 5,000

TheJet66

May 21, 2023
Since the beginning of the game I've seen this kind of text but I don't know if I messed up during the instalation or if it was normal
ScreenShot_2024_1011_13_08_51.png

Also, since today's update I have this error
SS.png ScreenShot_2024_1011_13_13_46.png

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
okay seriously where is the hint for this?
Tbh there is...none. I would be confuse too if it wasn't for the jp wiki. Basically in the room where the guy is collapsed, the top right and left corner will have a secret entrance if you interact there; top right will lead to a boss fight. The boss can be hard due to her " haha now you only have 1 hp now " skill. Losing won't result in an game over though.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
The game slowly drifts from " Whoa 60 hours with this much contents ? It gonna be a blast " to " Oh...... so there is a reason why a gameplay can reach 60 hours........ "

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Tbh there is...none. I would be confuse too if it wasn't for the jp wiki. Basically in the room where the guy is collapsed, the top right and left corner will have a secret entrance if you interact there; top right will lead to a boss fight. The boss can be hard due to her " haha now you only have 1 hp now " skill. Losing won't result in an game over though.
no wonder I was running around like a headless chicken. here I was thinking the tiles on the ground was the clue but nope.

also the ingame guide never said that after breeding you'll lose your monsters. kinda pointless if you'll sacrifice a higher level with a lower one, even with the perceived "better stats".

Reactions: AABANOGUN

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
no wonder I was running around like a headless chicken. here I was thinking the tiles on the ground was the clue but nope.

also the ingame guide never said that after breeding you'll lose your monsters. kinda pointless if you'll sacrifice a higher level with a lower one, even with the perceived "better stats".
This...tbh is on you from my perspective. The guy specifically said he will fuse two monsters into one, not breed them and birth a new one ( Despite the so called " breeding " function ). And breeding now at the start of chapter 5 would only result in F rank monsters, meaning yeah you basically will waste them. Higher rank monsters will require more monster arena upgrade from hassan, which requires more reputations, which requires you running around finding ingredients to upgrade the inn around the map. As far as i know, 210 visitors still result in a " bad " town for me aka no upgrade considering this game kinda almost reach the end there at chapter 7 ( there will be more contents to clear after the last chapter though ). The game is fun at first but now the thing i see is a poorly optimized version of DQ.

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023

It does tho "breeding involves consuming 2 monsters to create a completely new one"

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
oh no i lost my boat/ship. i died and the boat is on the other side of continent. softlock?

its not. its just below the princess castle

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes