kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
and i just reached the 50k due date and i don't even have 10k gold at this point. how are you supposed to get that money anyway? it just feels impossible. i swear i grinded for more than 300 skill points and the money is nowhere near that 50k amount. does speedhacking the game also speedhacks the time passed ingame? or is the due date happens at specified story points?

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
and i just reached the 50k due date and i don't even have 10k gold at this point. how are you supposed to get that money anyway? it just feels impossible. i swear i grinded for more than 300 skill points and the money is nowhere near that 50k amount. does speedhacking the game also speedhacks the time passed ingame? or is the due date happens at specified story points?
You can try the infinite glitch trick If you have the treasure chest just get the items there and sell them then repeat the process

Reactions: chocobo1777

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I think I'm the only one who faced this issue, but there's a simple solution. I typically do not install games here on my PC SSD. I install everything on a portable SSD and play the games through there. However, for this game, I can't do that. If I extract the game to my portable SSD, a lot of the files are missing, in particular the .exe file. Once I installed it on my C: drive, it worked fine. So, if you have the same issue as me, just install the game on your C: drive and it should work (provided you do the Japanese encoding first).

Reactions: O&M's

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
i don't have this. how to trigger the item box?
It's in Chapter 3 or 4 If I remember correctly after you rescued Arina's party then go back to town For the meeting after that meeting go back to Luida's Pub then go downstairs and there's a chest there get the items there It's infinite then just sell those items until you have enough money for the debt

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
It's in Chapter 3 or 4 If I remember correctly after you rescued Arina's party then go back to town For the meeting after that meeting go back to Luida's Pub then go downstairs and there's a chest there get the items there It's infinite then just sell those items until you have enough money for the debt
damn i never went back there. no wonder I couldn't find it. thanks.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
So what chapter are you on? As more items you get the more they develop and put things in there
midway chapter 4. im about to enter the MGP.

edit: there's a secret character to recruit. just parade your monsters in your party near the traveling inn. you should encounter this character and beat her.

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
midway chapter 4. im about to enter the MGP.

edit: there's a secret character to recruit. just parade your monsters in your party near the traveling inn. you should encounter this character and beat her.
Ah you mean the Swordswoman? She hunts down Monsters that's why she attacks you If you don't put any monsters on the frontline she won't appear

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 4114601
Nothing is happening after the game start. I'm stuck having nothing to do after the 1st maid 50 skill pts quest. I've been walking around talk to all npc & check ways, but no progress. Is my game bugged or I'm missing smt?
P/s: And my game still say v1.07 though i already run the update file like 3 times already. Is that normal? View attachment 4114662
If u still here go to the place where the grandpa forbids you there should be a sign go northwest there should be scraps, from there and fall in the hole.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
How to proceed in the Monster GP finals I found the 5 towers but can't go in because need to repair the mirror the Dwarves still blocks the path in Reck mine where to go and who to talk?

BubHg

Jul 10, 2022
Hi Guys, I am not so good at computer but I really wanna try this game. I ran into some error and I am not sure how to proceed.

I extract the file and ran GameUpdate.bat, after it finish I hit enter then try running the game with Local Emulator (Admin) but this error shows up

Latest Error.png

I think it also generate these crash files as well.
1728579267098.png

Any recommendation or link for tutorial on how I should proceed?

Thank you in advance guys : )

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Ah you mean the Swordswoman? She hunts down Monsters that's why she attacks you If you don't put any monsters on the frontline she won't appear
also try stealing her all sword slash skill. eri having that aoe will help in the grind a lot. A LOT.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
How to proceed in the Monster GP finals I found the 5 towers but can't go in because need to repair the mirror the Dwarves still blocks the path in Reck mine where to go and who to talk?
It confused me too xd. But there should be an entrance on the right before you go into the mines. Just go around the fences and turn right immediately, there should be an entrance there. Inside will be a bunch of dwarves and the one at the bottom left will craft it for you. 1728579817288.png

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023
For everyone struggling for money, Every 30 fights a month passes so go to your shop and talk to Eri to get your money

In the dwarf mine there is a enemy that drops 300g so just grind there or just sell a character you don't like to the brothel

Reactions: lastjournals

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
It confused me too xd. But there should be an entrance on the right before you go into the mines. Just go around the fences and turn right immediately, there should be an entrance there. Inside will be a bunch of dwarves and the one at the bottom left will craft it for you. View attachment 4118635
arrrrgghhh Thank you so much! I'm roaming like 4 hours talking to people T_T

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes