KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
For some reason this isn't showing H & M here I got this game from the download link from this thread and updated the game before opening it.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For some reason this isn't showing H & M here I got this game from the download link from this thread and updated the game before opening it.
Make sure you also extracted with Japanese locale. I can't think of anything else.

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
The file uploaded on UploadHaven is a malware.
I didn't opened it, but anyways is messing up with my sistem... I guess I will have to format.
Please, be aware

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Let me look into it. Gitgud is down right now but I fixed it. I'll push the changes tommorow.
Thank you! for fixing this. Now i can work on saving my muniez, I wouldve spent it all on upgrading the town me thinks.
1728506551510.png 1728506566055.png

Anyone know how to get through the 3rd tower with all the pitfall traps seems like the whole floor is pitfall traps add in the rediculously frequent monster encounters and it's been driving me crazy lol also after 12 hours of gameplay the only people the Mc has sex with were a few prostitutes and one who i thought was a Li but dissapeared never to be seen again (So Far?) is this one of those games were you only have sex with the "heroines" in the fucking ending?
Dont sleep on Yangus! He has a skill called stealthy steps to lower the encounter rate...It costs 500 points though o_O
1728506952537.png

more edits: unlocking stealthy steps, unlocks 100% trap disarm :)
1728512039895.png

Last edited:

jix99op

Nov 2, 2021
Had the same problem.
I think LocaleEmulator is not enough to run this game.
Fixed that problem by following the response i this post:

This also fixes problem with the Party screen

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
You were talking about avoiding or limiting the grind: you can change values in game with cheat engine: cash, HP, number of specific items, etc...
The point is it doesnt work.
For some reason, after finding the variable address, lets say for example, Eri exp value, after changing it doesnt show ingame, and after a battle, it reverts back to the previous value + exp won after battle.

Ex. (Eri has 800exp points, wins a battle, now at 805 exp points. I change current exp value to 90000 exp. Winning a battle leaves Eri with 810 points.)

Now, as for the save editor, there are only a boatload of variables but no way to find out what is what.
I tried to look for values that matched attributes and exp, but to no avail.

Grinding is one thing, but this is too much. If someone has a way to alleviate this especially in early game, I would appreciate.

Reactions: vosake

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
For some reason, after finding the variable address, lets say for example, Eri exp value, after changing it doesnt show ingame, and after a battle, it reverts back to the previous value + exp won after battle.

Ex. (Eri has 800exp points, wins a battle, now at 805 exp points. I change current exp value to 90000 exp. Winning a battle leaves Eri with 810 points.)

Now, as for the save editor, there are only a boatload of variables but no way to find out what is what.

Grinding is one thing, but this is too much. If someone has a way to alleviate this especially in early game, I would appreciate.
Sorry I have nothing of value to add to your ask, but this definitely seems like a game where you have to grind(if you cant find that sweet sweet exp address!), and like watch a movie or youtube, or something lol.
I approve of cheating in single player games though. I think because of all the variables(japanese and others), it might be hard for those looking to do it though. :unsure:
I hope someone finds something though, the grind is real!! :ROFLMAO:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
1728514317980.png
This is the 2014 game right? So what is the difference between the 2014 game and 2022 game (they both look similar, have some similar CGs, etc) only the title image and title probably are different. Is the 2022 game a sequel/ remake?

Is the Top one "compilation" so it includes older games with similar gameplay to this one? So technically this is the latest installment in the series?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
View attachment 4116329
This is the 2014 game right? So what is the difference between the 2014 game and 2022 game (they both look similar, have some similar CGs, etc) only the title image and title probably are different. Is the 2022 game a sequel/ remake?

Is the Top one "compilation" so it includes older games with similar gameplay to this one? So technically this is the latest installment in the series?
Yes, the 2022 one is just the first and 2nd game in a pack.

EDIT: Looks like the 2022 one also is properly patched. The 2014 one is 1.07 instead of 1.24, for some dumb reason. Dazed already got things sorted out with that, though, and GameUpdate.bat will update the game to 1.24.

• Wow
Reactions: vosake and p23rklo

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023

You can later(chapter4) make easy money by donating to the churche to unlock a certain item for your toolbox(has infinite items) so you just sell the stuff take it out of the toolbox and repeat

• Wow

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Yes, the 2022 one is just the first and 2nd game in a pack.

EDIT: Looks like the 2022 one also is properly patched. The 2014 one is 1.07 instead of 1.24, for some dumb reason. Dazed already got things sorted out with that, though, and GameUpdate.bat will update the game to 1.24.
Is there a changelog for the 1.24? Like What changes from the previous versions?

gring2236

Feb 10, 2023

It's unfortunately very finicky with what can and can't be edited. For instance Angelo's HP(Kokolo's) can be changed but Yangus and Eri's HP from what I've tried don't seem to be able to be changed I'm not sure about other stats I've tried defense, attack power, strength they all seem to reset. There are stat boosting items in the game but they're rare, seeds of strength and wisdom etc. I'm just squirreling them away on my game just so that I'd be able to have larger value to play with and edit, item quantities can be changed.

That being said this is essentially a DQ game and being a DQ game there has to be metal slimes in the game for XP boosting, just a matter of finding their spawn locations.

• Hey there

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
This kinda unrelating to the bugs report like previous comments xd, i just want to ask a question
How do we even upgrade our shop to sell more products ? I went around the town multiple times but still nothing, Hassan only gives a few option to upgrade the workshop and monster arena. 1728530380395.png

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
So I'm super stuck right now in the story and cannot figure out what to do next even with the Japanese guide, so I am in chapter 4, repaired the mirror, got 4 towers completed (Under Danann, one toward Folka, and the 2 south of the colosseum) Talk to my companion and she says we can use the key somewhere but I have no idea where, I feel like I have searched each place I know about 3 times, did the preliminaries of the colosseum as well but won't let me (or tell me) how to start the next main event or whatever. The Japanese guide says the next mist tower is in Albert Castle town which I have not seen so it must be a translation problem there, basically I think I'm supposed to be missing a tower or there is a conversation I'm supposed to have to trigger something, but I have no idea what or where. And if they did show me where another tower was, I guess I forgot about it or something, but I just cannot think of where to go next

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Is there a changelog for the 1.24? Like What changes from the previous versions?
Mostly just a TON of bug fixes (which is ironic since we were already fixing a bunch of bugs). It also adds a few more save points around the game, but not a lot, and I'm not even sure if those will exist unless you started a new save file after the update.

No new h-content, if that's what you were wondering.

It's not worth reading for a regular player, honestly.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes