Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
I'm in chapter 5 and I don't know how to proceed, the dark spot in the (above dessert city)sea is endless and I can't proceed, I can't find a way inside the boss in drifter town's room where should I go? or who to talk to? devil's whisper says a girl will be sacrificed. also tried talking to the merchant in geezer tower.

Last edited:

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
This is an encoding issue. Check the Installation tab in the OP, it has a hotlink to a guide for setting up Japanese Encoding.

You will probably also need to re-extract the game after doing this.

Try lowering her tension, if you have any moves that can do that. I was fortunate enough to have a skill stolen with Eri at the time, called Insult, which lowers tension by 2 levels per use. Got her to -100 in 2 casts, and she was hitting for nearly 0 damage.
What monster have this insult skill you mentioned?

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Ok... Myth buster debunk if anyone is interested in the town function.
Your town will automatically reach a new development stage once you get enough amount of expected visitors. This can be raise by
- Getting more products for your shop in general ( doesn't need to sell them, i litterally got a development upgrade after i just finished delivering milk quests)
-Getting more popular monsters in the arena
- Getting ingredients for the inn
I finally get an upgrade notification after 250 mark. Kinda fucked up imo since this game is 7 chapter ( not including the prologue ) and you finally be able to upgrade after chapter 5 though........

1728729545045.png

Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
I'm stupidly early in the game (just reached Bazaar), but I made a Cheat Engine Table for those people who are having trouble?

It has Money, the first few items you can get (medicine herbs and a few seeds), & Base stats, skill points & additional stats from seeds for various party members (MC, Yangus, & Kukool). I'll update it later.

Edit: Updated (I guess I'll call it v0.2?)

Now has trust, and a few materials/armors/weapons, including iron, steel, & silver, because people seemed to need them?
This Is great thank you! any plans to include Eri as she basically can't leave your party for most if not all the game lol?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'm in chapter 5 and I don't know how to proceed, the dark spot in the (above dessert city)sea is endless and I can't proceed, I can't find a way inside the boss in drifter town's room where should I go? or who to talk to? devil's whisper says a girl will be sacrificed. also tried talking to the merchant in geezer tower.
have you paid the 50k loan?
if yes then you need to get the bridge to raise. the same bridge you asked to put down to get to the west part of your current continent

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
You're welcome =)
And yes, that's the plan. Hopefully it doesn't take me forever...

Added!

If you've already installed Cheat Engine, then what you can do is just unzip the file, put the .ct file anywhere, and if you open/run it, CE should auto open it. Then just attach to the SDQ.exe process and it should work.

Or, if you save it in your "My Cheat Tables" folder (default location is in My Documents, I think?) then you can just hook the process and CE will automatically ask you if you want to load the table.

There's no scripts, so you'll have to change things manually, but anything in the table that has a blank in the Type column is a group: Just click the box/select and hit Space to open those up.
Is there a way to see your updated cheat table? Doesn't notify me when your table got updated Also Notice Why isn't Eri in the cheat table you made? I mean her stats and whatsoever?

Reactions: Ghost1005

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
have you paid the 50k loan?
if yes then you need to get the bridge to raise. the same bridge you asked to put down to get to the west part of your current continent
No I did not, but I can't find Teresa or her minister in Danan City the guard says that they are out of town or something like that.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
There was a cutscene in the snowy parts about the statue of goddess but it turns out it was man-made, I went back to Danang Castle they are still not there.
at this point you may as well explore said snowy area. sometimes talking to the inn keeper advances the story for no reason.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
really you only need 1 monster to be in your party for her to show up. also steal her skill. that will be invaluable to your grind. that is the last skill you will ever need for Eri.
Mate, can you tell me how to train monsters? I can only use them to fight in the GP, and mine deal 1hp at most, missing most of the attacks, while enemies give out 15+ dmg knocking out in 1 or 2 hits.
I looked around and cannot figure out

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Mate, can you tell me how to train monsters? I can only use them to fight in the GP, and mine deal 1hp at most, missing most of the attacks, while enemies give out 15+ dmg knocking out in 1 or 2 hits.
I looked around and cannot figure out
Put the monsters in your party ( or carriage ) and they will level like normal playable characters once you defeat enemies and gain exp.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
at this point you may as well explore said snowy area. sometimes talking to the inn keeper advances the story for no reason.
Turns out my town is not developed yet, I tried doing all available quests I can do and the Town Developed then I managed to pay the minister :3

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes