UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
What is the use of trust in the game? I managed to raise Bianca's trust to 5 stars due to a bug but i don't know what real use it has in the game.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
What is the use of trust in the game? I managed to raise Bianca's trust to 5 stars due to a bug but i don't know what real use it has in the game.
You'll be able to do Trials for the characters at 5 stars later in the game. For monsters, if you get them to 5 stars, you will be given an orb for their respective race immediately.

EDIT: Trust is also what determines their max Charge/Tension in battle (up to 100), and also, if the trust is high enough, they have a chance for lucky RNG stuff to happen, like surviving a fatal blow with 1 hp.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
apparently blizzard sword has an ability to cast blizzard to enemies. press left when cursor is on attack. question, is the damage based on str or int?

ztvn23

Jan 25, 2022
Anyone know what's magic key for? i've been cleared both tower portal near colosseum (Where there's a priest waiting inside the gate/post). idk what should i do after that. tried to consult, but she's keep mentioning MGP and investigate the other gate with magic key.

Reactions: Xenoxblades

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
If NTR is avoidable then I guess I fucked something up cause the very first scene was NTR with zero options to avoid it.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
If NTR is avoidable then I guess I fucked something up cause the very first scene was NTR with zero options to avoid it.
If you mean the starting village then yes. After you leave the village, then you can avoid, by having money to pay a debt to the brothel.
If you do so, then there aren't that many scenes apparently, they are like 80% brothel after you dump the girls there.

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Anyone know what's magic key for? i've been cleared both tower portal near colosseum (Where there's a priest waiting inside the gate/post). idk what should i do after that. tried to consult, but she's keep mentioning MGP and investigate the other gate with magic key.
Magic key is used to unlock blue door. Have you clear Tower of Mist on Olbert Castle Town? Its located on Northeast of Danang Castle.

EDIT: Northwest of Danang Castle

how to enter dwarf mine plz tell me
There is 2 entrace for the Cave on Mining Town of Rec. You need to enter the right entrace first and talk to the dwarf.

Last edited:
Reactions: ztvn23

sibunji1

Jul 18, 2021
Magic key is used to unlock blue door. Have you clear Tower of Mist on Olbert Castle Town? Its located on Northeast of Danang Castle.

There is 2 entrace for the Cave on Mining Town of Rec. You need to enter the right entrace first and talk to the dwarf.
bro can u recommend more games like this one ?

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
bro can u recommend more games like this one ?
I can give you some recommendation my favorite games, but it might be not like this.

Here the list:
- Evenicle Series
- 62studio Games
- ONEONE1 Games
- Pronant Symphony
- Primitive Heart
- Thanatos (Triangle! Games)
- Artemis Pearl (Triangle! Games), sequel is released too.
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as an Orc (Pretty Funny Games)
- MH:Skybride (Dragon Quest Theme but NTR)

I couldn't list most of my games, because I have forgot most of it XD

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes