Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Where is Rosenburg or how to go there? the northeast part of land is full with rocks ship can't dock and where to find the girl that needs to be saved in drifter town and girl who will be sacrificed to the snake monster?

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Where is Rosenburg or how to go there? the northeast part of land is full with rocks ship can't dock and where to find the girl that needs to be saved in drifter town and girl who will be sacrificed to the snake monster?
It's on Northwest of Jewel City, Melbutat. You need to lifted the Bridge on the West of Danang Castle first, after that you can get there with Boat.

Snake Demon H-Scene is part of the main story, when you fail. Also saving Girls on Drifter Town is really later into the story. Just keep doing your main quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
It's on Northwest of Jewel City, Melbutat. You need to lifted the Bridge on the West of Danang Castle first, after that you can get there with Boat.

Snake Demon H-Scene is part of the main story, when you fail. Also saving Girls on Drifter Town is really later into the story. Just do your main quest.
Thanks a lot! I thought every whisper/prophecy is gone after each chapter.

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Thanks a lot! I thought every whisper/prophecy is gone after each chapter.
I think most of the Devil's Whispers are part of the story beside the Brothel and Colosseum. For Post-Game Devil's Whispers, I think there are some requirement before you can trigger it.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i hate the final battle. i have to dress my entire party once more due to a defensive battle. granted I never used the other characters since you badly need an optimal grind. if there's any point in the game where I wanna bitch about the weapon/armor crafting, this is it. once again

1. can't see who can wear them before buying
2. can't see what special stats the equip gives before buying them
3. maybe sometimes I want to undo what I craft because of how hard to grind the materials are.

I can see wasting an hour just to dress them and stare at the crafting screen. that said, I'm supposed to be on the mythril tier. where's a good place to grind?

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Cheat Table updated to v0.4. You can now mess with skills! Including giving everyone Steal Skill, if you like.

Little bit late, but Enlightenment Herbs are in the new table under Materials.
Will you add the Enemy Orbs after sometime too? Would be nice and helpful if you did Also It says 0.3 instead of 0.4 Also Check there's no Enlightenment Herbs maybe you forgot to add it?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: dazedanon

Night

Nov 7, 2016
i ran the patcher the game update and im getting this error which i do not understand any help would be appreciated
change your system to japanese locale and reinstall and patch again, you probably have corrupted filenames. IE: you need locale when installing and maybe patching not just when playing.

Does anyone know where to go to upgrade the boat? I remember someone mentioning it here but I'm not sure where to go.
northwestern continent, shipyard town, white coat npc standing by docks.
use a website translator

Does anyone know what each character's favorite foods are or what they like the most?
just check the Japanese wiki it has them all listed and google translate.

How are you guys playing in fullscreen? Can't seem to do it no matter what. Using a Radeon RX6600
There are other options but I use Magpie, it will turn any windowed app into a "fullscreen window"

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
how was that NTR when you were never the love interest in the first place? did you seriously suggested that the maid should make a move on a shota?

also, is there a way to avoid the flying dragon in final chapter? nevermind you were meant to lose.
Her words were essentially "Please no I have a fiancee"
Just cause it does not happen to you does not mean it is not NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
change your system to japanese locale and reinstall and patch again, you probably have corrupted filenames. IE: you need locale when installing and maybe patching not just when playing.

northwestern continent, shipyard town, white coat npc standing by docks.
use a website translator

just check the Japanese wiki it has them all listed and google translate.

There are other options but I use Magpie, it will turn any windowed app into a "fullscreen window"
Unfortunately I don't have the option to translate the page since I use Opera GX and I don't know if it's possible to put an extension to translate pages, so I have to do it by trial and error, loading saved files over and over again.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
What to do after we take the monster's remains and some voice tells us to go to the cave?

Cannot take the same route as before and cannot do so via the vault...

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
So I'm guessing Luke either glitched out and stopped existing or is "traveling" as the people in his castle have said and is appearing in random places from month to month and I can't find him. I would appreciate If anyone could clear this up so I could stop obsessively running back to Orbel every month.

What to do after we take the monster's remains and some voice tells us to go to the cave?

Cannot take the same route as before and cannot do so via the vault...
You should be able to get there via the basement you got out from.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Unfortunately I don't have the option to translate the page since I use Opera GX and I don't know if it's possible to put an extension to translate pages, so I have to do it by trial and error, loading saved files over and over again.
Ever since Google decided that their Translate app shouldn't be allowed to translate sites, I've been using . It's alright, gets the job done.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes