ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
1.PNG
Hi, do you have the game patched and without errors? I was playing normally for about 5 minutes and it kicked me out of the game and when I tried to go back, it said there was an error loading.

Colmines92

Sep 30, 2023
Super Dramon Quest: Towns & Gold & Women & The Greatest Battle In History [v1.07] [go! go! amakara] - Compressed

You need Japanese locale settings in Windows (or a Japanese locale Emulator) to play the game.

Win [1,37 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know if yours has this issue?:

Colmines92

Sep 30, 2023
Same as the guy above I think, that image shouldn't exist anywhere in the game. Did you download the compressed version as well by any chance?
I am also having this issue. I downloaded it from mega link on first post (5.13GB). Is it the file from mega which is wrong?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I am also having this issue. I downloaded it from mega link on first post (5.13GB). Is it the file from mega which is wrong?
I'm honestly not sure. You can try one of the other download link but they all use the same zip in the end. Could be an extraction issue. Make sure you unzip the game with Japanese locale too.

Colmines92

Sep 30, 2023
I'm honestly not sure. You can try one of the other download link but they all use the same zip in the end. Could be an extraction issue. Make sure you unzip the game with Japanese locale too.
Just extracted it with Japanese emulator. Issue persists.
However mega and uploadhaven files have a size of 5.13gb, while pixeldrain's has 5.51 GB.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Just extracted it with Japanese emulator. Issue persists.
However mega and uploadhaven files have a size of 5.13gb, while pixeldrain's has 5.51 GB.
Were the saves doing that as soon as you started your playthrough? I just tested Bob's GoFile link and it seems to be fine:

1729021646875.png

Another question: does the TOP of your window look like my screenshot, or does it seem to have gibberish for the text?

Colmines92

Sep 30, 2023
Were the saves doing that as soon as you started your playthrough? I just tested Bob's GoFile link and it seems to be fine:

View attachment 4136425

Another question: does the TOP of your window look like my screenshot, or does it seem to have gibberish for the text?
This issue has been happening even before I started playing for the first time.
When creating a new log on main menu the slot numbers aren't numbers.
When naming characters, the spaces also looked something like • f.

My window title looks exactly like yours.
I'll have to try Bob's and see.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
This issue has been happening even before I started playing for the first time.
When creating a new log on main menu the slot numbers aren't numbers.
When naming characters, the spaces also looked something like • f.

My window title looks exactly like yours.
I'll have to try Bob's and see.
Yeah sorry, not really sure what it could be besides an encoding/locale issue.

I noticed you said you were using an emulator. You could try setting up Japanese locale on your computer instead, if the emulator continues to fail:

1729040011436.png This is the only thing you need to change. Also, make sure you have the Japanese Language Pack installed.

Just make sure to NOT check the UTF-8 Beta if you do this. It doesn't get along well with a lot of Japanese games.

EDIT: You could also try extracting it with a different program. I use Bandizip, with Japanese as the Default Code page:

1729040317542.png

Also, make sure the file path for your game doesn't contain too many characters, or strange characters like brackets.

Last edited:

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
Solved my Luke issue, the problem was that I'm very stupid and never ran the update thing. It turns out that actually patching the game properly was kind of important! Who could have guessed.

Reactions: O&M's

cya14

Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 4108398

Overview:
Eros and epic adventure collide! An all-star RPG!!
Hentai and characters and monsters are all here in full force.
Start the adventure only adults are allowed to have!

Thread Updated: 2024-10-07
Release Date: 2014-05-30
Developer: go! go! amakara
Translator: DazedAnon, O&M (Images, Editing, QC), Shana (QC) - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.24
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .
Note: Beware of compressed versions or torrents of the game as some of them don't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Cheat Engine Table

View attachment 4108635 View attachment 4108634 View attachment 4108633 View attachment 4108617 View attachment 4108616 View attachment 4108618 View attachment 4108620 View attachment 4108621 View attachment 4108622 View attachment 4108623 View attachment 4108625 View attachment 4108626 View attachment 4108628 View attachment 4108630 View attachment 4108631
I keep on getting "loadgraphic error" do you have any idea on how to trouble shoot this?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes