dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The elf village seems to be bugged, using super awareness and visiting on the correct months I could only get one of the seasonal herbs (red) which keeps you from completing the inn menu. When activating a shiny spot in the village on certain months no message will display and the spot will vanish, probably related to that. To clarify elf village is supposed to give access to one of 3 different herbs depending on the month number, red > green > blue.
I might have pushed a possible fix. Feel free to check again when you get the chance.

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I might have pushed a possible fix. Feel free to check again when you get the chance.
tested it and it worked for the blue herbs in a shiny point that I hadn't triggered the bug on but couldn't get green herbs, so either green isn't working or the point was consumed when the bug was triggered, probably the later but I don't have a save old enough to confirm. I attached my current save right before blue herb collection.

edit: added an old save during correct time for green herb collection to show bug (save 9)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: O&M's

O&M's

May 18, 2018
tested it and it worked for the blue herbs in a shiny point that I hadn't triggered the bug on but couldn't get green herbs, so either green isn't working or the point was consumed when the bug was triggered, probably the later but I don't have a save old enough to confirm. I attached my current save right before blue herb collection.

edit: added an old save during correct time for green herb collection to show bug (save 9)
I just got the Green Herb in my own save (Month 5), at this spot:
1729331034900.png

I tried looting the same spot on both of your saves, no luck.
Seems your point-consumption theory is probably right, sorry to say.
Thanks for the report, won't have to happen to anyone else now that it's fixed.

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
I just got the Green Herb in my own save (Month 5), at this spot:
View attachment 4147354

I tried looting the same spot on both of your saves, no luck.
Seems your point-consumption theory is probably right, sorry to say.
Thanks for the report, won't have to happen to anyone else now that it's fixed.
i also got the same problem. i tried according to the picture given but im also dead. previous 12 month cycle it just showed me a message saying it wasnt ripe yet or somewhere along those lines but that was on the lower left side of the herbs. it never ripened and never appeared again. also the small medal near the queen on the floor did not give a message and just outright vanished when i tried to pick it up after i got the 15k skillpoint that makes a shiny on the floor fml

Masal

Jul 6, 2019
So... any DQ fan here? I enjoy the gameplay and intend to try the original. Only DQ game I played was 9 and this is nowhere close. Is this closer to DQ 1? 3? 5? How do you rate this game compared to the source material?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes