dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Ooh I see there are alot of accessories in the game that increases certain types of monsters Thanks for the explanation this will dramatically increase the chances to recruit them by the way Which Part of the game are you now?
Just got the boat in Chapter 5. Getting through, slowly.

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Ooh I see there are alot of accessories in the game that increases certain types of monsters Thanks for the explanation this will dramatically increase the chances to recruit them by the way Which Part of the game are you now?
Chances of scouting monster is really low, I have accessories to increase scouting monster for all type of monster, but I barely catch any monster from clearing whole cave, maybe like 1/2 type monster out of many. The higher monster rank, the lower chances to scout them.

Especially if you trying to catch low rate spawn monster like dragon, you can barely find them and rates to scouting them also low. So its really annoying to do, so I really appreciate if we can manipulate scout rates with CE.

Last edited:

cross132

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to find the value that bumps xp want to do a 3 or 4x multiplier in cheat engine
Tried just setting the xp to next level to 1 and fighting but it reverts to the original value needed to lvl

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the value that bumps xp want to do a 3 or 4x multiplier in cheat engine
Tried just setting the xp to next level to 1 and fighting but it reverts to the original value needed to lvl
I dont know how to change the multiplier, but you can change the value of EXP gain while defeating enemy. Everytime you kill the enemy, EXP gain value will change/increase. So you can change total EXP gain to your desire before the EXP gained message pop up.

Reactions: cross132

cross132

Dec 20, 2017
I dont know how to change the multiplier, but you can change the value of EXP gain while defeating enemy. Everytime you kill the enemy, EXP gain value will change/increase. So you can change total EXP gain to your desire before the EXP gained message pop up.
Cheers mate :D didnt realize just searching the xp value you get finds it. Easy lvl 99 now

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
If she is not in castle, I think you haven't increase your town level yet. So you better explore all towns and talk to every NPC or clearing side quest.

I haven't really touch brothel stuff much, so I'm not certain but have you tried to wait until next month after you buy them back? Because from the conversation after you buy them back from brothel, they need some time before can join your party again.
Its after buying them back, they disappear and later on the reappear. So far so good. But then, when they get back, my interactions with them are limited.

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Yeah sorry, not really sure what it could be besides an encoding/locale issue.

I noticed you said you were using an emulator. You could try setting up Japanese locale on your computer instead, if the emulator continues to fail:

View attachment 4137107 This is the only thing you need to change. Also, make sure you have the Japanese Language Pack installed.

Just make sure to NOT check the UTF-8 Beta if you do this. It doesn't get along well with a lot of Japanese games.

EDIT: You could also try extracting it with a different program. I use Bandizip, with Japanese as the Default Code page:

View attachment 4137114

Also, make sure the file path for your game doesn't contain too many characters, or strange characters like brackets.
I gotta ask Is this still not fixed yet in the latest version? SDQ_gPVOkhysBh.png

SDQ_nsRlwsROrY.png

There's a missing image and japanese lines on the descriptions SDQ_tck6n8NdLO.png

SDQ_MwpwUrKDLg.png

SDQ_lWVZfr9XUy.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

anbusasuke95

Oct 17, 2024
1729166209259.png

Trying to open the game gives me this error. I have run the update file, and I have verified a very similar file name in the mapchip folder (the first kanji may be slightly different, but attempts to change the character didnt work either)

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
View attachment 4141682
Can someone please tell me how to get past the stupid snow roadblock sign? do i have to wait till specific months for snow to melt?_?
You go to Vatican through travel gate on Pilgrim, you need to talk to Priest in there and finish Shrine on Northeast of Pilgrims. After that you can use the travel gate. iirc.

Can someone edit my save to increase skill points? I'm on android so i can't use cheat engine or mtool
Here, i gotchu.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Uh... Are almost all scenes from the brothel, bad ends and and the like?? Does the MC even have something other that the ones with Eri?? Or are the brothel ones scenes in where we pay for the other heroines "services"?? And if so, how is this game supposed to be a "harem"?? Want to know because if so I don't feel like playing, thanks.

Last edited:

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
You go to Vatican through travel gate on Pilgrim, you need to talk to Priest in there and finish Shrine on Northeast of Pilgrims. After that you can use the travel gate. iirc.
the priest is blocking my way and wont gtfo saying i need authority to get past him? where do i get permission?

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Uh... Are almost all scenes from the brothel, bad ends and and the like?? Does the MC even have someting other that the ones with Eri?? Or are the brothel ones scenes in where we pay for the other heroines "services"?? And if so, how is this game supposed to be a "harem"?? Want to know because if so I don't feel like playing, thanks.
Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed after spending hours playing and then found out most of the scenes were Brothels. "NTR optional" but only 20% of it is vanilla, 80% brothels and NTR.

Last edited:

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
im struggling how raping and selling someone you are never in love with is somehow ntr
If you consider (some) player's expectations, for example, the maid in the very beginning. Players go in and have 3 dialogues with the maid and build an emotional connection: she's the first one with artwork, she have you run errands, so like all gamers, we 'expect' a reward at the end; she invites you to dinner...

And then the game cucks you from a free dinner. You can't do anything about it. No option but to go home starving.

Now, you have all these other characters from a beloved game series called Dragon Quest. Some of you may have known these characters for years, you can also marry Medea in DQ8, and you can build trust in this game. But unfortunately, lets be real, that's not MC's story defined 'relationship', so into the brothel Medea goes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes