dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Will you add the Enemy Orbs after sometime too? Would be nice and helpful if you did Also It says 0.3 instead of 0.4 Also Check there's no Enlightenment Herbs maybe you forgot to add it?
Hi, excuse me, I'm an idiot and accidentally uploaded the wrong file OTL

Actually updated this time.

What did you do after you downloaded the game so you can see HP MP text correctly?
Made sure to extract in Japanese Locale, ran the patcher. I think those should be the most important steps?

• Hey there
Reactions: vosake

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Hi, excuse me, I'm an idiot and accidentally uploaded the wrong file OTL

Actually updated this time.

Made sure to extract in Japanese Locale, ran the patcher. I think those should be the most important steps?
Yeah I was wondering like "Did Dd777 updated the cheat table? Looks like he forgot to put the latest one LMAO" So will you add the orbs in the future too?

Gotta ask What does Capture Accessory bonus do in the cheat table?

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I was wondering like "Did Dd777 updated the cheat table? Looks like he forgot to put the latest one LMAO" So will you add the orbs in the future too?
Yeah, I'll stick in more orbs on the next update. You can technically add any orb to a character right now, though: the character stats now include equipped orbs. (I've only defined the Dracky Orb currently, but the Orb for every monster matches their encyclopedia number, so Nuraimu Knight would be 5, for instance.)

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
Yeah, I'll stick in more orbs on the next update. You can technically add any orb to a character right now, though: the character stats now include equipped orbs. (I've only defined the Dracky Orb currently, but the Orb for every monster matches their encyclopedia number, so Nuraimu Knight would be 5, for instance.)
Ahh I see makes sense Also I edited my message What does Capture Accessory bonus do in the cheat table? Why is it 200?

• Hey there
Reactions: dazedanon

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
what do I do here? it keeps going up left or right endlessly but I come out once i go down. also is this where the 6th tower is? I been trying to find one for ages.
right now I need to find 2 statues and 6th tower but right now I only found 1 unresponsive statue.
ScreenShot_2024_1017_07_57_21.png

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
what do I do here? it keeps going up left or right endlessly but I come out once i go down. also is this where the 6th tower is? I been trying to find one for ages.
right now I need to find 2 statues and 6th tower but right now I only found 1 unresponsive statue.
View attachment 4140236
You need key item to explore that area and its part of the story.

Which chapter are you at? If you just start chapter 5. Your main objective is to explore and collect Goods & Ingredients to develop your town level, so you can repay Teresa.

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
You need key item to explore that area and its part of the story.

Which chapter are you at? If you just start chapter 5. Your main objective is to explore and collect Goods & Ingredients to develop your town level, so you can repay Teresa.
Yes i think i am at ch5 where i build ship and i got enough money to repay her but she is not in the castle.

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
If the character isn't showed up at town, its probably because you dont have enough Trust. She was spawn near the tavern for me.
Speaking of this, if I send a girl to the brothel, she disappears for a while and then I can put her in the party again, but I cannot edit equipment and skills. Will it stay like that or do I need to improve her trust again?

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Yes i think i am at ch5 where i build ship and i got enough money to repay her but she is not in the castle.
If she is not in castle, I think you haven't increase your town level yet. So you better explore all towns and talk to every NPC or clearing side quest.

Speaking of this, if I send a girl to the brothel, she disappears for a while and then I can put her in the party again, but I cannot edit equipment and skills. Will it stay like that or do I need to improve her trust again?
I haven't really touch brothel stuff much, so I'm not certain but have you tried to wait until next month after you buy them back? Because from the conversation after you buy them back from brothel, they need some time before can join your party again.

Reactions: lucifun

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
If she is not in castle, I think you haven't increase your town level yet. So you better explore all towns and talk to every NPC or clearing side quest.

I haven't really touch brothel stuff much, so I'm not certain but have you tried to wait until next month after you buy them back? Because from the conversation after you buy them back from brothel, they need some time before can join your party again.
Ok thankyou. i was losing my mind since i couldnt find the last tower and there are i explored almost every place in the map.

Last edited:

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Ahh I see makes sense Also I edited my message What does Capture Accessory bonus do in the cheat table? Why is it 200?
There are accessories like Dragon Horn that make it easier to scout monsters of a certain type. This bonus is recorded in the game as a percentage value, so 200 = 200% or a 2x bonus to scouting (Which is default). So if you set it to something like 15000 in the table, you'll instead get a 150x multiplier to scouting, for instance. It's a temporary change that won't survive a reload, but it makes scouting monsters way easier.

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
There are accessories like Dragon Horn that make it easier to scout monsters of a certain type. This bonus is recorded in the game as a percentage value, so 200 = 200% or a 2x bonus to scouting (Which is default). So if you set it to something like 15000 in the table, you'll instead get a 150x multiplier to scouting, for instance. It's a temporary change that won't survive a reload, but it makes scouting monsters way easier.
Ooh I see there are alot of accessories in the game that increases certain types of monsters Thanks for the explanation this will dramatically increase the chances to recruit them by the way Which Part of the game are you now?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes