dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Ah I see Do you know where I can encounter dragon types enemies then? They seem to pretty rare
There's one near the town of Torelle/Torel (Flame Lizard) and one near the Pre-lim colosseum that I know of (Armored Lizard). You can check the for more of them?

Chances of scouting monster is really low, I have accessories to increase scouting monster for all type of monster, but I barely catch any monster from clearing whole cave, maybe like 1/2 type monster out of many. The higher monster rank, the lower chances to scout them.

Especially if you trying to catch low rate spawn monster like dragon, you can barely find them and rates to scouting them also low. So its really annoying to do, so I really appreciate if we can manipulate scout rates with CE.
Yeah, the scout rates can be modified now. With the 0.6 update, I've also included the ability to cahnge what monster you obtain from scouting, as well, so you can just hunt Nuraimus or Drackys near the starting area and convert them to whatever, if you like. Your encyclopedia won't update though, sadly.

There's definitely a way to set encounters to specific groups or something, but I don't really feel up to bothering at the moment?

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
There's one near the town of Torelle/Torel (Flame Lizard) and one near the Pre-lim colosseum that I know of (Armored Lizard). You can check the for more of them?

Yeah, the scout rates can be modified now. With the 0.6 update, I've also included the ability to cahnge what monster you obtain from scouting, as well, so you can just hunt Nuraimus or Drackys near the starting area and convert them to whatever, if you like. Your encyclopedia won't update though, sadly.

There's definitely a way to set encounters to specific groups or something, but I don't really feel up to bothering at the moment?
Thanks Was looking for that Flame Lizard Specifically I'm gonna wait for your next update

By the way Do you do other cheat tables for some games as well?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Custom names should work now. This includes all of the names you assign at the start of the game, as well as your town name. Could not figure out how to raise the character limit beyond 4, unfortunately.

Moon/Ailin, the girl you choose a hair color for at the start, will also no longer get her 2-3 potential names mixed up with each other throughout the script. Her name is randomly chosen at the start, if I'm not mistaken, but regardless of the name that was chosen, you should now see the save-assigned name for her in all dialogues (aka, the name she has in the party menu).

Also fixed the hideous Evolution Chamber text for Monster Types. It'll be nice and tidy now, unless I missed something.

Did a lot more polishing on the script as well, so I suggest you run GameUpdate.bat again.
And another reminder that we're updating it daily, so ideally, you should be running it before every play session.

jix99op

Nov 2, 2021
Not sure if this is only me, but i found a small bug (png 1,2).
Unless there is another file that fits better here, the file that i show in "3.png" needs to be renamed.
I ran the update bat before playing, and also before posting here.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks Was looking for that Flame Lizard Specifically I'm gonna wait for your next update

By the way Do you do other cheat tables for some games as well?
As far as H-games go, I've posted tables for Dungeon of Erotic Master and Princess Sacrifice. I've got a mostly finished table for Renalith Saga as well that I'll probably post at some point, and personal ones I've made for various H-games that I've played.

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
How do i get to Melvdat? I am in Hessen but there is only an inaccessible volcano and no boat to go to the other side of the island
Melbutat is in North of Danang Castle, you need to lifted up both Bridge gates on West Side of Danang Castle. After that you can go there with Boat.

Suzume Rie

Oct 9, 2024
As far as H-games go, I've posted tables for Dungeon of Erotic Master and Princess Sacrifice. I've got a mostly finished table for Renalith Saga as well that I'll probably post at some point, and personal ones I've made for various H-games that I've played.
I see Well These games are good Can you make some cheat table for Domination Quest Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls too when your done with this?

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Not sure if this is only me, but i found a small bug (png 1,2).
Unless there is another file that fits better here, the file that i show in "3.png" needs to be renamed.
I ran the update bat before playing, and also before posting here.
My mistake, seems like I put those files in the wrong folder (put them in the regular px folders instead of px_mar). It'll be fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Because the holy dragon TF is so unbelievably lame I made this. Replaces white dragon dog with shadow monster edited to have yellow eyes. Copy contents of "new" folder into game directory to install (overwrite), copy contents of "old" folder to uninstall. Just swaps some images doesn't change gameplay.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
The elf village seems to be bugged, using super awareness and visiting on the correct months I could only get one of the seasonal herbs (red) which keeps you from completing the inn menu. When activating a shiny spot in the village on certain months no message will display and the spot will vanish, probably related to that. To clarify elf village is supposed to give access to one of 3 different herbs depending on the month number, red > green > blue.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes