ztvn23

Jan 25, 2022
Magic key is used to unlock blue door. Have you clear Tower of Mist on Olbert Castle Town? Its located on Northeast of Danang Castle.

There is 2 entrace for the Cave on Mining Town of Rec. You need to enter the right entrace first and talk to the dwarf.
I guess i'm missing something? bc i can't find Olbert Castle Town. it's way up to MC hometown? or is there any particular way?

Edit: Nvm, i found it. It's Southeast of mining town. when you see sign in the middle of it, try to follow the mountains. it's quite hidden (for me XD)

Thanks for the lead Sharkiman

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkiman

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know what each character's favorite foods are or what they like the most?

EDIT: Well, just in case I'm making a list of what I've found out so far, although it's not much, but I'll update it as I find out more or as others share their findings.

- Eri: Pizza Toast - Danan Rivet 12 Years.

- Bianca: Pizza Toast - Table wine.

- Rex: Hot dog - Orange Juice.

- Ryuka: Cheese platter - Table wine.

- Kukool: Cheese platter - Danan Rivet 12 Years.

- Yangus: SnackSausage - Ale.

- Arina: Hot dog - Orange juice.

- Aira: Cheese platter - Danan Rivet 12 Years.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
If NTR is avoidable then I guess I fucked something up cause the very first scene was NTR with zero options to avoid it.
how was that NTR when you were never the love interest in the first place? did you seriously suggested that the maid should make a move on a shota?

also, is there a way to avoid the flying dragon in final chapter? nevermind you were meant to lose.

Last edited:

Kaisen07

Dec 27, 2023
Anyone have any idea where to go after rescuing Jessica and Ailin from the towers? Found Ailins companions but still kind of stuck. Have the magic key but i'm pretty sure I used it already

TheMarvin

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea where to go after rescuing Jessica and Ailin from the towers? Found Ailins companions but still kind of stuck. Have the magic key but i'm pretty sure I used it already
I think the tower you're missing is the one below Danang Castle? There's also one in Olbert Castle Town that also uses the magic key, so one of those two places probably.

Reactions: Gokkunenjoyer

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Translated a bunch of missed lines (or lines that were reverted from the 1.24 patch) last night and earlier today. Run GameUpdate.bat if you haven't done so recently.

And another reminder that you should be running it daily, since we're basically patching the game every day right now.

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
Rio is really fricking strong, does anyone know of a good method to reliably beat her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My strats when facing strong enemy is always Charge until Tension reach 100 and use your strongest attack.

how do you get up to the busy vamp in tower five? i found the dude already.
There's 2 Hidden Wall on Room when you rescue Drao. Right Hidden Wall is lead to the Boss Tower.

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
anyone know where luke is after the big plot stuff in chapter 6? 2 different quests want me to talk to him and he fucked off to nowhere

the jp guide just says "talk to luke" but he isn't in the castle

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
on chapter 6 but suddenly lost my will to continue because i was being impatient looking for Eri H scenes..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
her story arc isn't vanilla either. I'd say she had it worse.

i badly need enlighten herb. i know its grind-able outside drifter's village.

edit: what does this do?

1728887877492.png

Last edited:

Sharkiman

May 11, 2020
I just finished the Main Story and gonna start my Post-Game. There's still a lot stuff to do in Post-Game. I would say 50% of the content left is on Post-Game. Good Luck Everyone!

Reactions: Dharkie29
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes