Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I'm going to start playing today, but first I have a question: does the mc have a mother, and if so, does she take part in the scenes?

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
dazedanon

Using the latest 1.24 patch with GameUpdate.bat, a bunch of errors pop up once you talk to Luida to set up your party formation. (This is from Chapter 4, not sure if the error will affect chapter 2-3, but most likely)

1.png
2.png
3.png
5.png
4.png

There's actually a ton of errors, probably 20-30'ish. The images I took in a random order.
There were no errors in the previous 1.07 when it came to setting up party members.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

Using the latest 1.24 patch with GameUpdate.bat, a bunch of errors pop up once you talk to Luida to set up your party formation. (This is from Chapter 4, not sure if the error will affect chapter 2-3, but most likely)

View attachment 4113516
View attachment 4113517
View attachment 4113518
View attachment 4113519
View attachment 4113520

There's actually a ton of errors, probably 20-30'ish. The images I took in a random order.
There were no errors in the previous 1.07 when it came to setting up party members.

Okay I think I fixed them all. There is a whole new file in the update with a bunch of new DB references I had to match.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Okay I think I fixed them all. There is a whole new file in the update with a bunch of new DB references I had to match.
Can confirm it's fixed, no errors appear at party setup. (At least not with the current members as of the beginning of CH4, hopefully new one's won't spring new errors.)

Thank you for the quick updates!

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can confirm it's fixed, no errors appear at party setup. (At least not with the current members as of the beginning of CH4, hopefully new one's won't spring new errors.)

Thank you for the quick updates!
I think it loads every single possible party member because a lot of those reference errors aren't ones you can get until later. So should be good for the future too.

Reactions: Vakalo

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
dazedanon
I just got to the chapter 3 I think? where you chase out that shady shop guy at end of prev chapter, and then coming into this chapter you start talking to everyone, including this person about the debt.
Text was in english, then it showed up like this on the next line. I'm assuming its not supposed to be like that?
1728440246929.png

edit: actually all the text at the end of that conversation is in japanese. then it goes back to english in next scene. Im on the 1.24 update you did earlier.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon
I just got to the chapter 3 I think? where you chase out that shady shop guy at end of prev chapter, and then coming into this chapter you start talking to everyone, including this person about the debt.
Text was in english, then it showed up like this on the next line. I'm assuming its not supposed to be like that?
View attachment 4113698

edit: actually all the text at the end of that conversation is in japanese. then it goes back to english in next scene. Im on the 1.24 update you did earlier.
Let me look into it. Gitgud is down right now but I fixed it. I'll push the changes tommorow.

Last edited:
Reactions: vosake
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes