COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
  • 3 Riley Sandbox Events! This includes the finale of the massage event triggered Sunday morning!
Uh huh...so I managed to get one massage continuation scene which ends with a handjob as a "sandbox", but that's all. Where / when are the other 2? After the HJ massage they supposedly set up another session for "next week", but it doesn't seem to trigger, even after a month. The one scene I got wasn't it / "the finale", was it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.577public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Uh huh...so I managed to get one massage continuation scene which ends with a handjob as a "sandbox", but that's all. Where / when are the other 2? After the HJ massage they supposedly set up another session for "next week", but it doesn't seem to trigger, even after a month. The one scene I got wasn't it / "the finale", was it?
The others are cuddling in bed.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I see the "Milf'" tag and have tried this a few updates ago, but so no Milf stuff..so anyone know if there is any Milf content yet?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
car accident messed up his neck....then 2 weeks later he got hit by a car while walking....hence he's in a tad bit of pain
Sincere Condolences to Him, ALL parties involved as well as loved-ones! (y)
May ALL fare well in Anything they are going through.
Best wishes, For Always~

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.577public

*** POST UPDATED 2023-JUL-31***

Traducción al español - v1.577public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.577public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes