DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was on the last slot of 76 there and the first slot of 84 now so if we are crazy you're at least not as bad as me lol
No, you guys aren't crazy. I'm on page 393(it stops at 393-5 exactly). My saves are currently at a total of 2364 and is actually larger than the game file itself now at 626mb. What makes it worse is, it's just my main playthrough only. It doesn't include my other ones.

Aug 30, 2022
WeirdWorld
"Hexenringe" means "witches' rings" in german.
If it's just a single ring the correct spelling would be "Hexenring".
If it was referencing the species there there wouldn't be an "an" before it, indicating it is a single one.

Either way, seeing my native language being violated like this already triggered me enough to make a mod:
View attachment 2374506 View attachment 2374505
"You're butchering my beautiful language" – Wolfenstein. Autism triggered. :KEK:

The German Numerus is wrong.

I agree; it's a single ring shown by Cole, therefore "Hexenring." If you got multiple M:33s, it's "Hexenringe".

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
It's a bit disappointing that the game seems to have given up on the MC using his body manipulation abilities during sex, even when he is told he's only going to get one shot. That would be the time to pull out all the stops to make it as memorable as possible and try to get her to break her own rule. At the very least, he should have given her the ol' Alan Two-Dick.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Holy fucking shit this update got me so agape i could deepthroating oak log
so...two major faction huh
what do you guys think?

Edit:And whats with the fucking godzilla in that fucking mine

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
While Im guessing its not a priority, I assume all the art will eventually update

Is it weird that I kinda preferred the janky old art? lol

Reactions: EndlessNights
Jun 16, 2022
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
Agree. The updated artwork looks amazing. Alexis appears more realistic especially. Lisa, Laurie, Lucius, Hendrix, and Nyx came out looking clean. I hope the developer updates Ella and Alice's models in the next one, because Ella's character model during conversations as opposed to her sex scenes look absolutely nothing alike. Alice and Emily also look abnormal as well.

I named my hero Changeling.

Reactions: Sayajin2205
Jun 16, 2022
While Im guessing its not a priority, I assume all the art will eventually update

Is it weird that I kinda preferred the janky old art? lol
I wouldn't call your preference weird. I mainly just don't like the disconnect between the character models in certain sex scenes and conversations. Ella's model always bothered me from the start of how her eyes are looking in different directions and her makeup looks more like clown makeup than Henri himself. Characters like Christie, Tiffany, Emily, and Alice also fall into that category. Bottom line, I enjoy the story and the characters of Superhuman alot. However, if the developer would offer to change the artwork of those individuals, then I would hell yes, if they had time of course.

Jun 16, 2022
Ayo anyone know how to get scene #92? It's the one in between the Laurie scene and the Danica scene.
It's a Brianna scene, in which you have to egg her on into having sex with you during the ride in her police cruiser. If they are talking about having sex in the vehicle with an empty parking lot, you're on the right track. I'm not sure if previously sleeping with Brianna makes a difference or not.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oooo you know what, it's probably due to the Affection level. Does anyone know what stats they had or significant choices they made while still achieving the scene?
For the choices, I believe you have to guilt trip her into fucking you in prison. During the interview section, you can then fuck her again in the dressing room. Not sure if it affects it but there's possibly a point gained during the interview itself that may help(not sure). That should be it. When you get into the car this update, it's pretty straightforward.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
Yep, each day the ladies look more pleasing to the eye.

I wanted an ominous name, one that didn't lock me to the bland hero trope, so I went with Carnage.

PC name: Alex Mercer
Alias: Carnage

I love the Prototype game and the Darkness from topcow comics and wanted to build the PC on what I liked from them, but Darkness didn't hit that dread factor and so I went with the closest character that fit PC power who was Carnage from Marvel.

A shame the Movie doesn't display how scary the character is.

you better not included nikki and demi into your corruption point you sadistic bastard
As much as I'd love to kill Demi for the liability it served a purpose as a useful pawn.
Who was Nikki again?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I adhere to a strict code of "not killing hot chicks"; Demi and Danica are safe. Nikki, on the other hand…
How is Demi in the Hot list?
Bro, Don't put Dick in DanciaCrazy I already know she got to DrakoGhoul but not you too !

I named mine Black Sebas because I thought it sounded cool
Overlord Fan?

The same thing happens with me. Darkness as a name fits too well with this game. It's straightforward but blends in well with all of the dialogue in game. I guess it shouldn't be surprising since The Darkness is one of the influences for this game.
Really?
I found the game to have more prototype feel with certain things but Darkness armor and the black leather skin we dorn do seem to be related.

I had a whole bunch of names I played around with on my secondary playthroughs.

Slaughter
Hunger
Gluttony
Black Death
Dread
Abyss
Wicked
Night King
Darkstar
Rogue
Mephisto
Grimm
Hades

There was probably a bunch more that I can't recall anymore. Darkness is still my absolute favorite one though. It was the first name I chose when that option appeared and it just goes so well in the dialogue.
Glad I'm not the only one with poor naming sense and look for inspirations. :p

Really nice update. The next one is gonna be really good.
I do wonder if we hit that sweet 3
Evolving into Lvl 2 was soo epic and I really do hope we can build a similar vibe to it as we did back then. The fight with klaus felt like the stakes was high I wonder if WW will be able to build on that vibe.

Fucking hell, Alexis!!!

View attachment 2372869

Everything else is going to have to wait. I said I didn't just want that from her but man that was fucking hot. Even my soul had came and left my body.
Tiff and Claudia redesign were sexy Alexia seemed vastly different, like that one ugly chick that suddenly got a makeoer and look soo hot you want to have hot passionate coitus

Alexis was great. Laurie, though.

That damned smile.
Yup.

That was a good update. We have more clarity on the lore. It seems MC is probably the only (or one of the few) superhuman with both physical and mental supernatural powers. Next update is gonna be a battle galore. I've just finished this update and already can't wait for the next one.
I didn't notice that till you mentioned it, Thanks.
On the other hand MC is the only one we know to have 2 monsters involved in his transformation as they applied 2 needles into him.

So I'm doing my corruption playthrough and this scene is much more funnier if she's dead. I can't tell if it's a gag by the dev or is a legit thing but it cracked me up. :KEK:

Maybe that old living memory theory of mine could be possible. You hear Jake and Danica talking in your head at times after you killed them. Might even be possible for the MC to revive them when he reaches lvl 5 by transplanting their memories back into their body. Or with Nxy help since their power seems to have some compatibility via Memories.
Gotta cross off that hate fuck of that kink list somehow.

I do wonder if we will go the Hellsing route of later purging them from within us or incorporate them as future pawns as minions.

This is something that I hate and love about this game's writer, he makes up a character, makes him act like a total asshole, makes you wish that you could kill him or that he died, then when the time finally comes, he gives him a sad backstory to make you rethink your actions for a little bit and feel bad for their death.
Klaus? or are there more ?

I would have preferred if he were alive and married Tiffany. There is a certain thrill about cucking a married man. Perhaps, we could've even seen Tiffany's thoughts of how she doesn't even feel Alaric's cock inside her after being pounded by MC.
Had they been introduced as a couple from the start would have made it sweeter, but since they weren't the Plot DEMANDS he die. The best part he died a Virgin to eldritch horrors, so atleast he was of use to someone.

No, you guys aren't crazy. I'm on page 393(it stops at 393-5 exactly). My saves are currently at a total of 2364 and is actually larger than the game file itself now at 626mb. What makes it worse is, it's just my main playthrough only. It doesn't include my other ones.
:eek: I never knew that! I thought we were limited to 9 pages.

Time to organise my saves again!
This time I won't run out of saves for all the lore drop, but knowing WW I know it's a matter of time.
WeirdWorld can you implement name saves?

Holy fucking shit this update got me so agape i could deepthroating oak log
so...two major faction huh
what do you guys think?

Edit:And whats with the fucking godzilla in that fucking mine
H.E.R.O VS S.I.N

Two sides of the same coin.

WW took inspiration from Hollow earth theory from the Godzilla Vs Kong Movie.

Oooo you know what, it's probably due to the Affection level. Does anyone know what stats they had or significant choices they made while still achieving the scene?
I can't recall how I got the 1st point with Brianna as it was way early in the game but the other two I do have a good idea.

1) Don't kill pedestrians in the Minyak fight
2) Don't kill police officers in the Mall escape

Do this and you'll get a third passionate Coitus with the kinky cop.

Aug 30, 2022
How is Demi in the Hot list?
Bro, Don't put Dick in DanciaCrazy I already know she got to DrakoGhoul but not you too !
Demi's an exception because she's too precious.

Always put your dick in crazy… cause crazy knows how to work it. :WeSmart::KEK:

I did kill Danica on my first playthrough. Then I saw DrakoGhoul (?) simping for her and decided to let her live. :BootyTime:
Yup.
Another damned smile.

I regret asking Tiffany for power if you help her kill Dexter. I should've asked for her help with marrying Claudia.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
For the choices, I believe you have to guilt trip her into fucking you in prison. During the interview section, you can then fuck her again in the dressing room. Not sure if it affects it but there's possibly a point gained during the interview itself that may help(not sure). That should be it. When you get into the car this update, it's pretty straightforward.
Yeah I think it's an Affection issue...what is yours at? Cause I don't think it's possible to get that scene via the corrupt route, unless the android version is off...

i.e you:
-Kill the cops at the mall
-Smash the monster into the building
-Kill the PM security guards mindcontrolled by Jake

And then during the interview end up denying or being a menace, in which case; while you still get the Prison Sex Scene and the Halfway point Interview Sex Scene, her Affection achieved the negatives after doing the interview and even if you do try to justify yourself, you still only have a grand total of 2 Affection points.

Upon doing the promotion police cruiser ride with Brianna, you can suggest doing something more, and she ends up saying she's not in the mood, but she'll buy you an expensive dinner; dropping you off. Mission end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alandir
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes