Ohgreatusernames

Dec 16, 2018
This is something that I hate and love about this game's writer, he makes up a character, makes him act like a total asshole, makes you wish that you could kill him or that he died, then when the time finally comes, he gives him a sad backstory to make you rethink your actions for a little bit and feel bad for their death.
I'm pretty sure Alaric was just kissing ass through that entire thing. The MC suddenly became an important man and just because people say something doesn't mean they mean it. Especially people involved in politics.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I think it's an Affection issue...what is yours at? Cause I don't think it's possible to get that scene via the corrupt route, unless the android version is off...

i.e you:
-Kill the cops at the mall
-Smash the monster into the building
-Kill the PM security guards mindcontrolled by Jake

And then during the interview end up denying or being a menace, in which case; while you still get the Prison Sex Scene and the Halfway point Interview Sex Scene, her Affection achieved the negatives after doing the interview and even if you do try to justify yourself, you still only have a grand total of 2 Affection points.

Upon doing the promotion police cruiser ride with Brianna, you can suggest doing something more, and she ends up saying she's not in the mood, but she'll buy you an expensive dinner; dropping you off. Mission end.
Oh, you can't get it because you focused skill points early right? The Minyak thing is avoided by having enough corruption there and getting the 4th to make them submit. I slaughtered the cops during the Jake scene. As for the mall thing, I didn't kill the cops there. My affection is 3, I think. I'll check my save a bit later.

Really?
I found the game to have more prototype feel with certain things but Darkness armor and the black leather skin we dorn do seem to be related.
In the comics, when Jackie kills people they're trapped in The Darkness. It's the same how the MC devoured Jake and Danica with them being trapped inside his head as memories. Plus the MC has voices telling him to kill and devour everything which happens in the 1st Darkness Game via The Darkness. Jackie's go to is also his Tendrils and Tentacles as well. He also has a good healing factor.

Not saying it's a 1 to 1 mind you. I'm not sure if the dev read the comics but the game for Darkness does have some similarities to this game. It's a mixture of influences of other games like Prototype too, no doubt. Some of it could just be coincidence.

I did kill Danica on my first playthrough. Then I saw DrakoGhoul (?) simping for her and decided to let her live. :BootyTime:
It most likely was me. No one else simped that hard for Danica. I coped that woman back into existence. :KEK:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I wonder if having high corruption will matter in the next update or when we fight monster deryl and potentially some strong and ancient monster. Will being able to speak with them help? and will we see more advantages to corruption or said advantages of knowing how to speak with them from the other higher powered superhumans in hero during the fight? Maybe high corruption gives us a different powerset when we evolve into our third compared to a non corruption playstyle? At most I think it would be just something appearance wise like more purple and black in corruption maybe more blue in non corruption?

Like the Del= Deryl theory and the Charlie theory. Personally thought he was Ella's kid from the first batch of orphans or some rando

As an side anyone have a checklist of things they want to see from the game when it completes? For me I personally hope that when the game completes we at least get to 1.) fight toe to toe with Ella 2.) get to see all the higher powered superhumans fight against something or multiple people or monsters using all their strength. (I'm guessing we will explore the sectors with different teams lead by heroes best with or without the mc (Would be really cool to see superhumans ACTUALLY FIGHTING WITH TEAMPLAY instead of just using their powers on enemies individually)) 3.)Figure out what the whole purpose of the wild monster threat is 4.) MC gets to the final evolution 5.) Have the monster threat beaten. (preferably a big part due to MC somehow)

For number 2 considering all the big superhumans are already being introduced from hero and I'm guessing their abilities will be shown in the next fight or siege. I dont know how WW can make it anymore epic once we hit end game to me it'd just be.. a bigger version of Ella's hideout raid? Tough task without involving more story or character related plot to make it more interesting

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I agree; it's a single ring shown by Cole, therefore "Hexenring." If you got multiple M:33s, it's "Hexenringe".
Except the ring isn't the actual monster, it's just one of portals the monster manifests. The monster itself, you can see it near the end of the update, when it shows up to deal with the napalm attack on Ella's base.

An analogy would be, say having a monster named "Devil's Eyes" who can manifest floating eyes. And upon seeing one such eye a character exclaims "It's Devil's Eyes!" (not "Devil's Eyes' eye").

Reactions: myst0501

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
thanks for the update! but man as I said in my previous comment some tits are just weird af with the new design.. some like them obviously, but they looked waay more natural before. tits size reached new heights that even surpasses japanese VNs. Alice looked like a girl with massive knockers, now she looks like 2 godzilla knockers with a body attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: PotatoFace26

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
If it was referencing the species there there wouldn't be an "an" before it, indicating it is a single one.
She's talking about the singular individual that she met in that instance. It implies that there are more than just that one, while also explaining that this individual is more powerful than others of it's kind. After all, it seems to have been implied that the Hexenring that turned her was probably an A rank, while this one is significantly stronger.

I do get the point that it is botching your native tongue though, every time I see a game with an author who's second language is english I almost always see a lot of common grammatical errors. Maybe try to get in contact with Weird World and see if you can't correct the mistake or if they can't clarify it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Like the Del= Deryl theory and the Charlie theory. Personally thought he was Ella's kid from the first batch of orphans or some rando
Whoever it is, i have to agree with an earlier poster that if they wanted to bring the MC to Ella's lair then the identity leak was a counter-productive move, if anything. I mean, if they knew who the MC was then it's far easier to just go to their dorm room and zap them along with Deryl straight to the lair with one of these teleport rings, than hope they'll get dispatched as part of a massive raid to annihilate your operation.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well one's an armour & set weapons system and the other's a shape shifting Zoanoid who gets stronger with the more opponent's dna he absorbs, letting him adapt to and copy abilities and can regenerate from a single cell by assimilating nearby organisms... Basically a "friendlier" version of The Thing.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
what caught my attention in this update is that even though they trained intensely for 1 whole month they didn't evolve, none of them, not even Alice who is one of the strongest level 1, while the joker there was 4 levels in a week hahaha, what is the trigger?, because in the mc and Jake there were specific situations to evolve...

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
As an side anyone have a checklist of things they want to see from the game when it completes?}
I'd be lying if i said i wasn't bummed out when the teacher said no pregnancies, but my hope is that we still would be able to either A) Match sperm DNA to an specific superhuman's egg. or B) Copy one of those monsters who can mate with anything. After reaching higher evo levels, it doesn't even have to be a big thing scene wise imo, just something so that (if we choose so) we can get an ending that basically says "and they all were happy ever after and also had like 1000 million children, the end"

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes