Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
Aw yeah, new update.
I feel like a lot happened, but simultaneously it was mostly setup for the next update.
I doubt we'll be seeing the end of Ella anytime soon, and definitely not the game itself.
It'd be like seeing the main antagonist in an RPG dying before you're even halfway to max level.
I forsee her either fighting off her attackers and running away, as she has in the past, or not even being there in the first place.
Unless of course it is revealed that there really is someone pulling Ella's strings.

Either way, it seems like this is going to be a costly battle for both sides, though I don't see H.E.R.O loosing anyone of real importance, and the MC and Alice both are probably going to evolve.
I don't see Deryl and Michael evolving from this, not from ordinary means, atleast.
Deryl maybe, if he manages to somehow absorb power from the chimeras and his monster self, but I doubt Michael would.
He will no doubt find out was his power is, though.

And now that I've finished the update, time for my post-update depression.
Ahhh, I am in complete control of my life.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well that was certainly an update...

Lots of new waifus. Lots of sex. Lots of banger sexy stills.
A new Mommy.
Getting to cuck that twat Alaric before he exits the stage for good.
Some arachnophobia trigger.
Laurie's cute face.
And an unsurprising cillfhanger.

Lots of neat stuff.
Hmm.

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
I remember getting a bad end at I think a party that gets massacred in one playthrough I did because while I had trained a lot, my corruption was too high or something? Didn't expect that lol. Wanna dive back into this, but I remember a LOT of reading. So much in fact that it was a bit far between lewd scenes. Any progress there? And what character arcs would you suggest? And how much do I gotta train and how much corruption is too much?
The only bad ends you can get at a party involve either A) Choosing not to go for the kill, or B) Trying to follow the feeling without 8 power (Unless I'm forgetting something at the one other party). Doing all the training is recommended (though you can get some extra power here and there if you aren't going at the training or killing people at full tilt), and no corruption is too much, it just opens up new possibilities (. . . And warps your character a bit as I hear). Character Arks as in which characters should you focus on? You can and probably should do them all, and choose who you want to romance and who you don't, they all still end up as your friends either way. Lots of reading to little actual lewd scenes still, but it's an interesting story once things really get going. Plus, there's the Gallery to see the lewd scenes you have unlocked, so once you have them, you can just go from scene to scene if you want to.

Give it a try I say, look at the walkthrough on page 114 if you want to have an optimal run of everything (or if you want to do a good and evil playthrough with max stats). If you don't have fun with it, you don't have to keep playing, but if you give the story a chance I think you'll find yourself enjoying it as much if not more than the lewd scenes.

Last edited:

UberLost

Jan 5, 2022
Well one's an armour & set weapons system and the other's a shape shifting Zoanoid who gets stronger with the more opponent's dna he absorbs, letting him adapt to and copy abilities and can regenerate from a single cell by assimilating nearby organisms... Basically a "friendlier" version of The Thing.
Hm...ok!
AmpleCleverBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

PotatoFace26

Aug 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure Alaric was just kissing ass through that entire thing. The MC suddenly became an important man and just because people say something doesn't mean they mean it. Especially people involved in politics.
Gosh, this politician is being so much nicer to me now that they know I am incredibly powerful and important.

This must be their real self!

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Dayum this update was good, both in h-content and plot development imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found a bug: Playing Danica's daydream h-scene from the gallery doesn't take you back to the main menu once it ends.

Oh, and by the way: VULKAN LIVES! STOMPSTOMPSTOMP.png
(I only realised it after playing through this part for the third time, lol)

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Has anyone found a way to get the police cruiser sex scene with Brianna while still:

-Destroying the building during sewer monster fight
-Killing the PM mind controlled Jake guards
-Slaughterong the mall cops
-Smashing Brianna in the prison and during the halfwaypoint of the interview

During the interview, I notice that you end up with negative Affection points when you get called out for your actions. If you defend yourself the right way, you will AT MOST end with up to 2 Affection points (assuming you followed all the listed steps)

When you talk to her after her promotion in the police cruiser. You can suggest sex, but she will deny you saying something along the lines of not being in the mood, and that she will instead owe you dinner.

Any thoughts on if it IS due to the Affection level? If it isn't did anyone else have this error? (I'm assuming it's not an error and has EXACTLY to do with our choices having consequences i.e low Affection) But I thought I'd throw the challenge out there for people who feel up for it.

Aug 30, 2022
Has anyone found a way to get the police cruiser sex scene with Brianna while still:

During the interview, I notice that you end up with negative Affection points when you get called out for your actions. If you defend yourself the right way, you will AT MOST end with up to 2 Affection points (assuming you followed all the listed steps)

When you talk to her after her promotion in the police cruiser. You can suggest sex, but she will deny you saying something along the lines of not being in the mood, and that she will instead owe you dinner.

Any thoughts on if it IS due to the Affection level? If it isn't did anyone else have this error? (I'm assuming it's not an error and has EXACTLY to do with our choices having consequences i.e low Affection) But I thought I'd throw the challenge out there for people who feel up for it.
I got the police cruiser scene with Brianna. What I did was:

- Have the Minyak submit via corruption.
- Kill the mind controlled guards.
- Fled the mall.
- Guilt fucked Brianna in prison.

Could it be that it's not only bound to "Brianna Affection" but also "Public" (mine >500) or "Government" (>350) opinion that triggers that scene?

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I got the police cruiser scene with Brianna. What I did was:

- Have the Minyak submit via corruption.
- Kill the mind controlled guards.
- Fled the mall.
- Guilt fucked Brianna in prison.

Could it be that it's not only bound to "Brianna Affection" but also "Public" (mine >500) or "Government" (>350) opinion that triggers that scene?
Perhaps, that's exactly what Drako was saying. Though I'm still trying to find a way to be an absolute monster and still clap cheeks with her afterwards if possible. All of my shit is in the upper 2-300s negatives for image.

Aug 30, 2022
Perhaps, that's exactly what Drako was saying. Though I'm still trying to find a way to be an absolute monster and still clap cheeks with her afterwards if possible. All of my shit is in the upper 2-300s negatives for image.
Character-wise, it'd make sense. I'd doubt Brianna would have sex with someone who'd killed numerous cops. :WeSmart::KEK:

…or harmed civillians.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
It's affection gated at 3. Need 3 or more Brianna points to get that scene.

The Brianna prison scene is inconsequential. It only adds flavour text.

• There's an early Brianna point (+1) you grab by having MC taking off his shirt and flex his muscles during Brianna's R&X campus investigation.
  • If you kill cops during the mall escape, you lose a couple of points (-2), but get an opportunity to regain one (+1) if MC shows remorse during the interview. However, you'll lose another (-1) if you brush off the incident instead. If you spare the cops, however, it's just a direct gain (+1).
  • If you don't kill Jake's men, it's an automatic increase (+1), with no loss if you do kill them. In both cases, you can actually grab a point (+1) if MC claims it wasn't him.
  • If you don't kill people during Minyak attack, it's an automatic gain (+1). If you do kill them, you can make up for it by claiming it wasn't intentional (+1).

As for this update... Tiffany's finally back! Too bad she doesn't have a role in the current assault. It's also a bit frustrating that we have to keep choosing between Tiffany sex scenes and affection points. I want both, goddammit! ;_; Ah, well, still have around 10, which is more than most other characters.

Character-wise, it'd make sense. I'd doubt Brianna would have sex with someone who'd killed numerous cops. :WeSmart::KEK:

…or harmed civillians.
I wish. This dynamic is underappreciated, and as the game diverges more along the Corrupt and Pure paths, I hope WW tones down the arsehole behaviour in the former. Instead, make him more mercenary.

None of the "bad" girls (maybe Tiffany?) would be against a Pure MC, who is largely pragmatic and tries to lean towards benevolence, rather than a completely naive NiceGuy. On the other hand, a surly MC would definitely be a massive turn-off for many of the "nice" girls like Emily and Amber. Especially Brianna. In case Corrupt MC becomes a homicidal maniac (rather than a suave and refined killing machine), it would take quite a lot from their characters if they continue their relationships with him.

Last edited:

Shadenfreud

Oct 26, 2021
Dayum this update was good, both in h-content and plot development imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found a bug: Playing Danica's daydream h-scene from the gallery doesn't take you back to the main menu once it ends.

Oh, and by the way: VULKAN LIVES! View attachment 2376827
(I only realised it after playing through this part for the third time, lol)
STOMP STOMP

Reactions: mcmng

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So is tiff working with ella or at least using her services?. just a hunch like Del being ultra sus. Like a jojo Dio kissing Erina meme.
I had similar thoughts with the way Tiffany was acting about the wedding stuff this update. She was being real sus with those subtle hints to the MC about something happening that he wouldn't want to miss. I don't think she's on Ella side fully but there might be some temporary partnership.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes