ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She was being real sus with those subtle hints to the MC about something happening that he wouldn't want to miss.
I mean, it was her wedding, kinda normal to act like it's an event that you wouldn't want the only person that comes close to being your friend to miss, and presume they'd want to see it, too. Especially if you banged them before and hope for an encore (or to spark some jealousy)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I mean, it was her wedding, kinda normal to act like it's an event that you wouldn't want the only person that comes close to being your friend to miss, and presume they'd want to see it, too. Especially if you banged them before and hope for an encore (or to spark some jealousy)
It just felt a bit like it was all calculated by her. I could just be thinking too hard about it but for a monster to suddenly attack and for her to not be shocked at all during it is strange. Also the fact that the monster only targeted the guy and didn't even attempt to go for the more important person when it had the chance, on the first attack.

Again, I could just be looking too deeply into it. Though, I definitely wouldn't put it passed Tiffany. It fits her ambitious character well.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I could just be thinking too hard about it but for a monster to suddenly attack and for her to not be shocked at all during it is strange. Also the fact that the monster only targeted the guy and didn't even attempt to go for the more important person when it had the chance, on the first attack.
The whole attack thing was pretty weird, i agree. But Tiffany's reaction specifically, i think it's easy to dismiss as her being a cold person in general and not having any real feelings (other than maybe contempt) for the guy that got eaten. Her father shows pretty much the same (lack of) reaction, even though this event damaged his plans. Plus, i think if Tiffany had known about the monster in advance, she wouldn't have let her sister to get so close to the spot of the attack -- her first conscious reaction was to shield Claudia, after all.

Though i guess there's a possibility Tiffany had arranged for "something" to happen to her husband but wasn't briefed on the specifics.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It's affection gated at 3. Need 3 or more Brianna points to get that scene.

The Brianna prison scene is inconsequential. It only adds flavour text.

• There's an early Brianna point (+1) you grab by having MC taking off his shirt and flex his muscles during Brianna's R&X campus investigation.
  • If you kill cops during the mall escape, you lose a couple of points (-2), but get an opportunity to regain one (+1) if MC shows remorse during the interview. However, you'll lose another (-1) if you brush off the incident instead. If you spare the cops, however, it's just a direct gain (+1).
  • If you don't kill Jake's men, it's an automatic increase (+1), with no loss if you do kill them. In both cases, you can actually grab a point (+1) if MC claims it wasn't him.
  • If you don't kill people during Minyak attack, it's an automatic gain (+1). If you do kill them, you can make up for it by claiming it wasn't intentional (+1).

As for this update... Tiffany's finally back! Too bad she doesn't have a role in the current assault. It's also a bit frustrating that we have to keep choosing between Tiffany sex scenes and affection points. I want both, goddammit! ;_; Ah, well, still have around 10, which is more than most other characters.

I wish. This dynamic is underappreciated, and as the game diverges more along the Corrupt and Pure paths, I hope WW tones down the arsehole behaviour in the former. Instead, make him more mercenary.

None of the "bad" girls (maybe Tiffany?) would be against a Pure MC, who is largely pragmatic and tries to lean towards benevolence, rather than a completely naive NiceGuy. On the other hand, a surly MC would definitely be a massive turn-off for many of the "nice" girls like Emily and Amber. Especially Brianna. In case Corrupt MC becomes a homicidal maniac (rather than a suave and refined killing machine), it would take quite a lot from their characters if they continue their relationships with him.
I mean, if you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Morally speaking, these are pretty much what the characters follow:

Good Alignment:
-Amber
-Emily
-Brianna
-Claudia
-Demi
-Clover
-Mia
-Jess
-Laurie
-Angelina

Neutral Alignment:
-Tess (More towards Good)
-Christie (More towards Good)
-Alexis (More towards Good)
-Liz (More towards Good)
-Lola
-Lucy
-Nikki (More towards Bad)
-Kelsy(More towards Good)

Bad Alignment:
-Nicolette
-Nyx
-Tiffany
-Ella
-Bailey
-Danica
-Alice (More towards Neutral)

All that considered, I'd say a majority of our romancable cast (ESPECIALLY our MAIN love interests) are NOT okay with us doing scum of the earth things. And while not all of them are necessarily by the book good or evil, their compass on views of what we do or choices we make lean towards those categories.

Brianna not sleeping with a Corrupt protagonist makes PERFECT sense, though I do wish there would be a way potentially in the future (probably not) to play the game in a "cheating" way; in which all routes, fights, or opinions all get whatever out one you want them to. Maybe even making it so that Affection, Power, or Skill don't matter, but I suppose there is no fun in that. I only mention it because Ravager has those kind of options, while still keeping the narrative relatively the same.

Maybe Brianna loves us so much that she doesn't care about what we do as long as we are together, similarly to how Emily felt after hearing we've killed people. It does suck to miss the scene, but maybe I'll:

-Corrupt absorb the Sewer Monster rather than smash it into the building

-Kill the PM guards mindcontrolled by Jake (no change)

-Kill the mall cops (no change)

And then MAYBE play off the interview and get that extra Affection points, enough to still obtain the scene. Or I can just screw Brianna, plenty of other willing harem participants...(unless the scene is doggystyle; I'm too lazy to back track and grab the Hero route).

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
IT was a chimera an being honest ella kind of makes devil deals full of Holes to fuck you up an also kind of loves to fuck with you just because. and tiff is Kind of ball breaker and ella is kind of i am the alpha bitch so either my way or fuck you.

Dec 1, 2021
It just felt a bit like it was all calculated by her. I could just be thinking too hard about it but for a monster to suddenly attack and for her to not be shocked at all during it is strange. Also the fact that the monster only targeted the guy and didn't even attempt to go for the more important person when it had the chance, on the first attack.

Again, I could just be looking too deeply into it. Though, I definitely wouldn't put it passed Tiffany. It fits her ambitious character well.
It was obviously planned, anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbass.

Reactions: Fanvor

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
That's just it though, it's training. We've only had a chance to evolve due to training once when we expanded ourselves, and it's mentioned that evolutions almost never happen due to training alone. Triggers tend to be either physical (our fight against Klaus) or mental blocks (Jake hurting Mia) possibly linked to the "type" of power one has. Additionally, enough monster matter can forcibly increase one's level, while being the most likely to cause one to fail to keep their sanity.
Most probably, Alice's current situation will force her to evolve. Deryl may well not be able to evolve due to his clone state, though if he gets enough of his main body or if they fuse he might evolve. MC will likely get forced into a corner against monster Deryl or someone else and get his 3rd. Michael though. . . It's hard to say when he'll evolve, due to his incredible battle sense he rarely gets pushed to his limits. If the backup team is still fighting the Deryl chimeras when the signal goes, he might hold the last of them down to let everyone else help you, and end up pushed hard enough that he'll at least get his powers working properly, if not a full evolution.
one thing that left me in agony and at the same time sad was in relation to Michael's skills, despite being a very good narrative decision, poor guy still doesn't know how to use them, I believe that in the next update he will awaken the skills unintentionally because the sense of real danger, think about him in training, he never felt his life was threatened but now it's different, I believe that this will be the trigger as well as his fight against that monster, which by the way the 2nd should give a lot of value to the brave warriors who give their lives in battles and reward them for victories, because of this the enemy's corpse would be necessary

VVAR666

Oct 17, 2019
yeah , tiffany's " No . My husband just died , why would i be alright ? " seems really suspicious considering her attitude ! I think she used one of deryl's seed at that moment to spawn the monster ! i went back and saw how her hands are folded during the wedding , then extended near alaric at the next shot ( which is a front close up ).. then folded back again !

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Hello, I need help: I tried to play the game on Joiplay (because my PC is now broken :/), but I just can't save my game.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
After finishing the update, I have to say I got some Saint Seiya Gold Knights vibes from the captains, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two started to die next update. The Gold Knights felt super strong when introduced, but the things they fought were next level which led to a lot of self-sacrifice. Now when I think about a possible betrayal, I can't fully trust Deus for some reason he just has that feel about him, but I could be wrong.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
No, you are so much weaker than her at that point in time that your win is still a loss. That is what we in gaming circles call a, "supposed to lose fight." Either don't fight her if your getting that ending, or train less so you can actually fight her.
Thanks bro

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
I definitely think that the Tifanny thing was planned. I mean, she went from wanting to fuck up her dad to all being fine after being offered powers, I think that's totally cap and she just wanted to get the free powers for acting nice while still being against her dad, and by extension H.E.R.O, so I totally see her joining hands with Ella and S.I.N.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I definitely think that the Tifanny thing was planned. I mean, she went from wanting to fuck up her dad to all being fine after being offered powers, I think that's totally cap and she just wanted to get the free powers for acting nice while still being against her dad, and by extension H.E.R.O, so I totally see her joining hands with Ella and S.I.N.
I gave up when i recall she wanting to kill Daddy Dexter and the little infiltration on H.E.R.O maybe she leaked the files. I do not think Del had the meanings so either there a more rats or the plan is to make the factions weak each other out to level the playground.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But then if you can get a monster in the middle of a packed church guarded by 5 level 5's without them realizing what's even happening, then wasting this on a figurehead of a groom instead of a person you actually want dead, that looks like severe misjudgment of priorities (and prematurely tipping your hand)

Of course, we could probably expect the daddy dearest to be protected from such mishap by one of said level 5's. But that in turn raises a question why the eaten guy wasn't.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
But then if you can get a monster in the middle of a packed church guarded by 5 level 5's without them realizing what's even happening, then wasting this on a figurehead of a groom instead of a person you actually want dead, that looks like severe misjudgment of priorities (and prematurely tipping your hand)

Of course, we could probably expect the daddy dearest to be protected from such mishap by one of said level 5's. But that in turn raises a question why the eaten guy wasn't.
I don't really think it was Tiffany and that's only because of our knowledge of her powers already and the assumption that she's at level 1 and still learning things, so she's been very busy. Yeah she wants her Dad taken out, but that's hard to say why really since it's never stated as far as I remember. It could be something about her mom, or just neglect, but whatever the reason once she's not an outsider anymore she changed her tune.

It could just be she wanted to know everything and be apart of it and now that she is she isn't wanting him dead any longer. It just feels like a really short sighted plan if she risked getting caught just to kill someone who didn't really matter, yeah she got connected to his family's power but she could have anyways if she just kept going since she really never showed she cared one way or the other about marrying him.

Edited: Thinking about it a tad more Ella wouldn't care anyways either so her having a seed (or something like it) seems unlikely as well. The only person that would see value in his death feels like Jared's Dad since he cares about Dexter and how much power he has. It makes me think one of his men may have done it some how, or maybe Tiffany some how killed him working with him to take down her father in the long term, but if level 5s can't sense her using her power as a level one then I don't know how unless Ella gave a beep to give him something, but we heard she has been radio silence with him, so I doubt it.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019

IF this was Tiffany's doing, it might not be a waste at all. Revenge is a funny thing and takes many forms, not all immediately leading to death. She might be playing the long game and aiming to dismantle everything that Dexter has been working towards first. Crush his dreams before taking his life, thus making him see that she was better all along and get some sort of personal closure for her. Poor Alaric was just in the way and someone she deemed unworthy of even touching her.

Even the monster was probably a test to see if anyone can sense it at all. As explained in the lesson before, anyone can be jumped due to how the sensing works. If none of the 5's caught it, no one is safe. In the future and we might see more of this tactic and the chimeras, who have now proven their worth.

All in all this was a very successful test on multiple levels. Well done Tiffany and Ella.

Reactions: Triple OG

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
IF this was Tiffany's doing, it might not be a waste at all. Revenge is a funny thing and takes many forms, not all immediately leading to death. She might be playing the long game and aiming to dismantle everything that Dexter has been working towards first. Crush his dreams before taking his life, thus making him see that she was better all along and get some sort of personal closure for her. Poor Alaric was just in the way and someone she deemed unworthy of even touching her.

Even the monster was probably a test to see if anyone can sense it at all. As explained in the lesson before, anyone can be jumped due to how the sensing works. If none of the 5's caught it, no one is safe. In the future and we might see more of this tactic and the chimeras, who have now proven their worth.

All in all this was a very successful test on multiple levels. Well done Tiffany and Ella.
It's not the craziest idea that Tiffany and Ella some how connected, but damn that would be strange, lol. Like when did it happen because that means either we could have been played all along by her acting like she knew nothing, or she some how got in touch with Ella or vice versa, and this is a weird long game on Tiffany's part. Like I said she had no reason to kill her new husband so I don't get why she did because it doesn't in any way actually hurt her father giving she still married him and formed connected as far as we know. It's all very odd, but Tiffany would fit as a spy, but I don't know. Just doesn't feel like their goals a line enough for me unless they were great actors during the whole HERO base raid, especially since Deus was there (not that we are sure how his foresight works 100%), and he's not a betrayer too. I also don't know if she had time to meet Ella after giving how quick she gets pulled into HERO after the raid, and if she had the time and lack of being monitored for her and Ella to meet.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It's not the craziest idea that Tiffany and Ella some how connected, but damn that would be strange, lol. Like when did it happen because that means either we could have been played all along by her acting like she knew nothing, or she some how got in touch with Ella or vice versa, and this is a weird long game on Tiffany's part. Like I said she had no reason to kill her new husband so I don't get why she did because it doesn't in any way actually hurt her father giving she still married him and formed connected as far as we know. It's all very odd, but Tiffany would fit as a spy, but I don't know. Just doesn't feel like their goals a line enough for me unless they were great actors during the whole HERO base raid, especially since Deus was there (not that we are sure how his foresight works 100%), and he's not a betrayer too.
Could have happened at any time. Ella has walked around in broad daylight since forever. Now that she the teleport beastie, it's even less of an issue. Alaric was a nobody. She found him to be a bitch even before getting her powers and now..? It's less of a "what do I gain from killing him?" to "why do I need him alive?". The answer to that is that she doesn't. As soon as the marriage is official, he gets disposed of with ruthless efficiency. Think she looked forward to playing a loving housewife with him? Hell no. As for Deus, I don't think he is pro any side. Man does whatever has to be done for his own purposes.

This is all not to say that I've cracked the code, but I see this as more believable that what happened just being one big coincidence. The chimera eliminated 3 people (none of them being the actually important ones) in an instant and then waited politely for the heroes to finish arguing who will go. Tiffany stares a monster in the face and instead of jumping to immediately protect her sister, just casually backs away. That was absolute zero levels of giving a fuck. As if it was...arranged.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Tiffany stares a monster in the face and instead of jumping to immediately protect her sister, just casually backs away.
Tiffany has trouble controlling her powers, can't change others into light (or she'd resolve that fight with MC simply moving with him out into orbit and just leaving him there) and there are 5 level 5's on the spot who are much better suited to deal with whatever the monster is capable of. Getting her sister out of the immediate attack range while acting as a shield was the most logical thing she could do.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes