Falco-2-a

May 9, 2020
Whats your opinion on Dexter Miliken's personality, people? I mean, personally, i dont quite get him. Is he power-hungry person or cold and uncaring, but ultimately striving for the good of many? A bit of both?
I mean, i already got my own opinion on all other hero top dogs, but i have yet to decide on Dexter. Malik words also doesnt tell much, he might be biased.

Reactions: EndlessNights
Jun 16, 2022
I know this topic most likely won't be explored in the next update, but I'm extremely curious about Team Kronos Captain Zach and his squad. They all apparently are gravely wounded to the point they can't involves themselves in too much of HERO's operation (removing the existence of HERO's research into eugenics/ defending the sectors during the invasion of Ella's hideout). Whatever injuries they have suffered may came out at a very bad time for HERO, since Nico feels the need to belittle Zach Zaman's current usefulness and status as a team captain within HERO. If the more level-headed/calculated individuals of HERO like Xanthe, Dexter, Malik, and Nyx don't see Team Kronos as detrimental to the point of resignation then Nico should just let said topic go. After all, Nyx mentioned Zaman may not be the strongest, yet he's arguably the most dangerous, including to Nicolette. Due to Nyx's comment and Zaman's rebuttal to Nico during the HERO meeting, I wonder if the author is hinting at Zaman's powers being a direct counter to Nico, and/or Nico potentially losing badly to Zaman in the future when he recovers his powers, whether it's due to Zach being at his wit's end dealing with Nico or Nico's pride/self-centered attitude getting in the way of what she feels belongs to her.

To cap this off, so far we haven't seen any other new members of the other teams besides Lisa and Henri of Bernhardt's Team Cthulu, who are both lieutenants in that squad. I can't help but notice Malik's squad (Team Lucifer) only compromise of five other members: Nico, Alexis, Deus, Clark and Malik himself. I'm not sure if there's a limit to the squad count or not, since Nyx mentioned she would greatly appreciate the MC being apart of Team Reaper with no other reasoning besides fulfilling her wants (As far as we know). Of course, there was no need to really bring up the topic of the individual teams, especially in depth, prior to our MC's involvement in HERO as a representative, but I'm curious on other people's predictions on their characteristics (appearances, powers, power level, years of service in HERO, etc).

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
When you talk to her after her promotion in the police cruiser. You can suggest sex, but she will deny you saying something along the lines of not being in the mood, and that she will instead owe you dinner.
Well the way I did it was avoiding corruption choices when too many witnesses were involved.
Like for example slaughtering the cops at the mall and then expecting her to be cool with it is a stretch.
Anything involving cops & civilians be good but when dealing with mobsters, monsters and other suphermans give em hell.
I laughed at the end of that when MC ran away, lol.
Seeing all the people/things the MC can choose to fuck, him running away in such a hurry was a bit surprising.
All that talk of beauty and light insults aren't fooling me Lucius is behaving like a bad bitch who wants attention.

While on the topic of bad bitches in my eyes Tiffany definitely had a hand in the murder of Alaric.
I noticed at the wedding she didn't say anything about her plan to assassinate her father but I doubt she suddenly forgot.
Even when she walked down the aisle the not so subtle eye glance in the MC's direction gave her intentions away to me ;).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
While on the topic of bad bitches in my eyes Tiffany definitely had a hand in the murder of Alaric.
I noticed at the wedding she didn't say anything about her plan to assassinate her father but I doubt she suddenly forgot.
Even when she walked down the aisle the not so subtle eye glance in the MC's direction gave her intentions away to me ;).
Honestly, seeing this twat's eyes with his change of glasses, I half expected to discover that Alaric had become a superhuman and somehow used his powers to make Tiff more into him. Felt like a shit move, scenario-wise. I'm glad I was wrong and it was more that she didn't care since she didn't expect him to survive apparently...

Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Honestly, seeing this twat's eyes with his change of glasses, I half expected to discover that Alaric had become a superhuman and somehow used his powers to make Tiff more into him. Felt like a shit move, scenario-wise. I'm glad I was wrong and it was more that she didn't care since she didn't expect him to survive apparently...
On my playthrough I'm secretly banging Tiff so those would be powers of Alaric's seduction didn't work.
I'm trying to be nice to her pops in case one day he suddenly gets the idea to marry her off again.
The good old spokesperson of HERO should be the first in line if Alice doesn't get too mad but I'll deal with that later.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
On my playthrough I'm secretly banging Tiff so those would be powers of Alaric's seduction didn't work.
So did I. I actually cucked the moron right on his wedding day ! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
But since I doubted WeirdWorld would rehash Jake's powers, I figured he didn't get straight up mind control. Potentially something more in the line of a seduction or charisma based thing rather than psyche invasion.
(Which obviously was wrong. Still doesn't explain his weird eyes though...)

I'm trying to be nice to her pops in case one day he suddenly gets the idea to marry her off again.
The good old spokesperson of HERO should be the first in line if Alice doesn't get too mad but I'll deal with that later.
Heh. Fuck the old guy imo. He's far too interested in using people and sacrificing who he needs to with no remorse. At this point, I'm trusting a very, very few amount of people related to HERO. Namely Laurie I think is clean, and that's about it. I thought Del at first but given his assignment I wasn't surprised by what happened with the cliffhanger (literally chuckled a "called it" in front of my screen). For the rest, despite liking some, I doubt any would accept the MC walking away or doing anything that would go against HERO, aside maybe Deus.

Jun 16, 2022
Whats your opinion on Dexter Miliken's personality, people? I mean, personally, i dont quite get him. Is he power-hungry person or cold and uncaring, but ultimately striving for the good of many? A bit of both?
I mean, i already got my own opinion on all other hero top dogs, but i have yet to decide on Dexter. Malik words also doesnt tell much, he might be biased.
Honestly, I believe he is a stoic, smart, proactive, opportunistic individual through and through. However, I wouldn't put him in the same stratosphere of being logically-sound yet emotionless like Xanthe, nor being intelligent yet prone to emotional outbursts like Ella. If Xanthe and Ella are the far ends of the logical character spectrum (Xanthe far left, Ella far right for the sake of context), then Dexter would be be left leaning on the side of Xanthe. His upbringing somewhat reminds me of how Michael's father raised him in doing whatever is necessary to survive, as long as you come out of the journey with more than you lose. That's the short of what I believe his personality comprises of.

As for Dexter's motivations, I simply believe Mr. Miliken wants to perfect his father's visions and perfect that perfection tenfold, while simultaneously leaving behind a legacy that the world cannot help but be in awe of, regardless of the sacrifices he made along the path to humanity's survival/preservation of his family's legacy. From his conversations with the Supreme Prime Minister, the MC, Alice, his daughters, and Malik's input on Dexter, Dexter recognize the burden placed upon his shoulders and will not rest on his laurels. Like Malik mentioned, the monster threat has only intensified when Dexter took over, however the organization and foundation of its members were already in place. It was only a matter of Dexter deciding to forsake or embrace this opportunity to continue the building process, in which Dexter did without hesitation. If he sees an opportunity to better himself or is just outright a positive addition to his lifestyle/goals, he will not hesitate to obtain them or preserve that said quality for as long as he can. His father arranged a marriage to his late wife, who he wasn't necessarily in love with, but recognizes the positive influence she had on Dexter himself and his family even after all these years. Another example is how Miliken was initially good friends with Alice's father, but due to Alice father's criminal ties and Dexter's lack of control within the political world, he cut off their relationship. However, after Mr. Miliken's deal with the Supreme Prime Minister/ Alice's regaining stability within her organization/ HERO's reveal to the world, Dexter now sees no reason to hold back allying himself with criminals for the sake of furthering factory production/drug research for HERO's purposes. A once negative connection turned positive many years down the line....in favor of Dexter. His almost obsessively proactive nature is what really pushes him to do better. Let's not forget the only reason Dexter hasn't turned into a superhuman himself is he because he's waiting for the perfect match (maybe the corpse of the monster that rules over all the others?).

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Heh. Fuck the old guy imo. He's far too interested in using people and sacrificing who he needs to with no remorse. At this point, I'm trusting a very, very few amount of people related to HERO. Namely Laurie I think is clean, and that's about it. I thought Del at first but given his assignment I wasn't surprised by what happened with the cliffhanger (literally chuckled a "called it" in front of my screen). For the rest, despite liking some, I doubt any would accept the MC walking away or doing anything that would go against HERO, aside maybe Deus.
Befriending him seems like the easiest way to keep down suspicion if I choose to side with Ella later.
And if he dies HERO is a great place for collecting a harem they got some fire chicks over there.
One look at the robot chick in the library and I wanted to stay until I can become her captain :BootyTime:.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She kind of did, but indirectly:
Code:
    Tiffany "Father thinks he might be Supreme Minister some day and he's certainly got the ambition for it."
    You "Think he can manage it?"
    Tiffany "Maybe he could, but he won't."
    You "......"
"He won't" because she will kill him before it happens.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
She kind of did, but indirectly:
Code:
    Tiffany "Father thinks he might be Supreme Minister some day and he's certainly got the ambition for it."
    You "Think he can manage it?"
    Tiffany "Maybe he could, but he won't."
    You "......"
"He won't" because she will kill him before it happens.
My thoughts exactly once it happened. Before, it was that either her or her dad had plans for that position which did not involve him.
Though I'd still hold off on saying "she" did it. Her powers are light based. But the fact that none of t he level 5 sensed anything is definitely fishy and smell of plotting.

Armstrong23

Mar 5, 2022
Great update, I can't wait for the next one. Going on a tangent, does anybody have any theories regarding Michael's power/s? I feel like his power reveal would be quite the spectacle based on everything we've seen so far. Hell, I think he might be the strongest superhuman bar the MC at the end of the game considering his genius level combat tactics and pre-superhuman level training.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So before I get into my wall of text later today. I want to get my thoughts about Alice out at the end of this update. Here's what I think is going to happen, if Xanthe doesn't help her. I think Papa Fairy going to show back up and one shot the flying monster.

You might be wondering why he would show up. The reason would be he felt Alice's power climb higher than it should and then rapidly decrease or mistaken it as one of his kin waking up with that enormous energy that was fired off. The mischievous fairy pops in for funsies and spots his spawn. He teases her about being powerless before giving her some of his monster energy which triggers her lvl 2 evolution and then says "bye daughter thing" before going out for a pack of cigs again.

This is extremely unlikely to happen but I'll say the other half anyway. He would then take Alice, now lvl 2, with him as well to train her. It'll have them building a sort of Monster Parent-Child relationship off-screen. Have her disappear from the game for an update or 2 to train and come back during another big scrimmage as a super strong peak lvl 2 superhuman.

It's one of those theories I had about her getting trained by her monster parent if she ever got stuck at some point because he's an intelligent monster. Since he's active, he most likely would give her his power and guidance in person. I also thought it would be hilarious for him to get lost between her boobs and start complaining that she's too big when he tries to sit there. :KEK:

Those are my Alice thoughts. As you can see, this is damn near a wall of text. Imagine if it was apart of the later post with everything. Might have to split it all up. My Wifey Lexi might need her own post and my little slut Laurie too.

Before I go, fun fact, Alexis is now the oldest woman the MC has fucked in game, at 28 Years Old. Minus the monsters, of course, because they're 100s to 1000s of years old. Ella's 21, Alice's 21(or 22?), Tiffany's 21, Brianna was 23 to 25(I think) and Laurie is 26(not sure). Lexi won't be topped, age wise, until we fuck Liz and Amber's mom or Nyx and one of the older Hero members.

sneed899

Dec 1, 2022
Alright just finished reading the update, good shit as always, the redesigns look really good, espcially Claudia's. Also like that were still seing Jake every now and again, kinda hope he's able to get some sort of redemption by the end. All of the new leaders that got introduced look great as well, especially the joker looking guy.

Also holy fuck
View attachment 2379784
She's best girl because she does not have immense bazongas.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Maybe del is that shen guy deryl said was one of ella's children? BTW some guy said jake is in this update? What Where?
Edit: Ah its the one where Laurie confronts him about killing her partner
I hope weird world has him and Danica show up during the raid on Ella's but I highly doubt it

Last edited:

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
Shot in the dark on Michael's powers: he can absorb and redirect nonphysical energy attacks. I base this off the fact that his monster parent absorbed the lightning demon through more lightning and that his power hasn't activated because no one has shot a laser or similar at him yet.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I know this topic most likely won't be explored in the next update, but I'm extremely curious about Team Kronos Captain Zach and his squad. They all apparently are gravely wounded to the point they can't involves themselves in too much of HERO's operation (removing the existence of HERO's research into eugenics/ defending the sectors during the invasion of Ella's hideout). Whatever injuries they have suffered may came out at a very bad time for HERO, since Nico feels the need to belittle Zach Zaman's current usefulness and status as a team captain within HERO. If the more level-headed/calculated individuals of HERO like Xanthe, Dexter, Malik, and Nyx don't see Team Kronos as detrimental to the point of resignation then Nico should just let said topic go. After all, Nyx mentioned Zaman may not be the strongest, yet he's arguably the most dangerous, including to Nicolette. Due to Nyx's comment and Zaman's rebuttal to Nico during the HERO meeting, I wonder if the author is hinting at Zaman's powers being a direct counter to Nico, and/or Nico potentially losing badly to Zaman in the future when he recovers his powers, whether it's due to Zach being at his wit's end dealing with Nico or Nico's pride/self-centered attitude getting in the way of what she feels belongs to her.

To cap this off, so far we haven't seen any other new members of the other teams besides Lisa and Henri of Bernhardt's Team Cthulu, who are both lieutenants in that squad. I can't help but notice Malik's squad (Team Lucifer) only compromise of five other members: Nico, Alexis, Deus, Clark and Malik himself. I'm not sure if there's a limit to the squad count or not, since Nyx mentioned she would greatly appreciate the MC being apart of Team Reaper with no other reasoning besides fulfilling her wants (As far as we know). Of course, there was no need to really bring up the topic of the individual teams, especially in depth, prior to our MC's involvement in HERO as a representative, but I'm curious on other people's predictions on their characteristics (appearances, powers, power level, years of service in HERO, etc).
I've noticed somethings I didn't realize before, but could Nico and Zack rivalr be like that of Pokemon Dimond and Pearl?

I'm purely speculating that on what their power is.

So before I get into my wall of text later today. I want to get my thoughts about Alice out at the end of this update. Here's what I think is going to happen, if Xanthe doesn't help her. I think Papa Fairy going to show back up and one shot the flying monster.

You might be wondering why he would show up. The reason would be he felt Alice's power climb higher than it should and then rapidly decrease or mistaken it as one of his kin waking up with that enormous energy that was fired off. The mischievous fairy pops in for funsies and spots his spawn. He teases her about being powerless before giving her some of his monster energy which triggers her lvl 2 evolution and then says "bye daughter thing" before going out for a pack of cigs again.

This is extremely unlikely to happen but I'll say the other half anyway. He would then take Alice, now lvl 2, with him as well to train her. It'll have them building a sort of Monster Parent-Child relationship off-screen. Have her disappear from the game for an update or 2 to train and come back during another big scrimmage as a super strong peak lvl 2 superhuman.

It's one of those theories I had about her getting trained by her monster parent if she ever got stuck at some point because he's an intelligent monster. Since he's active, he most likely would give her his power and guidance in person. I also thought it would be hilarious for him to get lost between her boobs and start complaining that she's too big when he tries to sit there. :KEK:

Those are my Alice thoughts. As you can see, this is damn near a wall of text. Imagine if it was apart of the later post with everything. Might have to split it all up. My Wifey Lexi might need her own post and my little slut Laurie too.

Before I go, fun fact, Alexis is now the oldest woman the MC has fucked in game, at 28 Years Old. Minus the monsters, of course, because they're 100s to 1000s of years old. Ella's 21, Alice's 21(or 22?), Tiffany's 21, Brianna was 23 to 25(I think) and Laurie is 26(not sure). Lexi won't be topped, age wise, until we fuck Liz and Amber's mom or Nyx and one of the older Hero members.
I'm waiting for that wall ,so get to it!
I've also got some minor theories but I'm waiting for you lot to start it.

She's best girl because she does not have immense bazongas.
She's best girl because she's the Goth babe we need.
;)

With the Internet debating on which Hogwartz house they would like to join based on a grumpy old hat.
We lot can decide to play the a similar game, which team Division would we like to fall under.
Edit: Rechecked the dialogue and it's divisions not teams.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Emperor of mankind thats his plan he got the golden gauntlet aldeady XD

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes