PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Could have happened at any time. Ella has walked around in broad daylight since forever. Now that she the teleport beastie, it's even less of an issue. Alaric was a nobody. She found him to be a bitch even before getting her powers and now..? It's less of a "what do I gain from killing him?" to "why do I need him alive?". The answer to that is that she doesn't. As soon as the marriage is official, he gets disposed of with ruthless efficiency. Think she looked forward to playing a loving housewife with him? Hell no. As for Deus, I don't think he is pro any side. Man does whatever has to be done for his own purposes.

This is all not to say that I've cracked the code, but I see this as more believable that what happened just being one big coincidence. The chimera eliminated 3 people (none of them being the actually important ones) in an instant and then waited politely for the heroes to finish arguing who will go. Tiffany stares a monster in the face and instead of jumping to immediately protect her sister, just casually backs away. That was absolute zero levels of giving a fuck. As if it was...arranged.
Honestly I'd be fishy about her reactions too, if she shows a large range of emotions during the game. She's has always been a focused, intelligent, and calculating type. She never showed huge care for her sister, and even if she had reacted it may have attacked her. It's like being in front of a huge dog in that sense, are you going to run and it may chase you because you caught It's attention, or are you going to slowly just get out the way enough to not be in the attack range of others while being completely ready to still run if you have to?

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
The whole killing Alaric thing can be very beneficial for Tiffany, for one, she can get out of the marriage w/o refusing her dad's plans for her while also spitting in his face w/o him even realising it, she can also play the role of a distraught widow to maybe use as a cover for doing something else in the meanwhile, nobody would expect someone who is depressed due to her future husband passing away to actually be plotting something in the background.

It works even better as a tool to facilitate S.I.N's plans, it could work either as a test for the effectiveness of the chimeras or a show of power from S.I.N to send a message like: "Look, we can kill whoever we want, whenever we want, in front of some of your strongest people, and you have nothing to do against it", which also happens to be in front of most of the most powerful people in the world, who have front row seats of how H.E.R.O can't protect them, or even worse won't protect them, I mean, I'm sure a ton of people could see the total indifference on the captain's faces when he was killed.

It could all also serve as a distraction for an even greater plan, by driving everyone's attention to this newly formed enemy faction who doesn't even seem to be able to compare to H.E.R.O, what tells us that the monsters Ella works with aren't doing something while H.E.R.O is busy crushing S.I.N? They could be handling H.E.R.O a free win in a battle and feeding a false sense of superiority just to guarantee winning the war.

My point is, there may not even be a reason to kill Alaric in specific, but maybe we shouldn't be looking at him, and instead at the whole situation that can come from killing him right there in front of everyone, be it taunting H.E.R.O in order to bait them to a carefully constructed trap, growing further unrest amongst the people in power regarding H.E.R.O, just a way to test the water of what they can getaway with, etc. There's a ton of reasons why they might want to kill him, not because of Alaric himself, but because of the perfect situation that Tifanny's wedding provides (Assuming Tifanny IS in fact working with Ella and/or S.I.N, otherwise yeah, we would have to look at the whole situation in a different lense).

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Could have happened at any time. Ella has walked around in broad daylight since forever. Now that she the teleport beastie, it's even less of an issue. Alaric was a nobody. She found him to be a bitch even before getting her powers and now..? It's less of a "what do I gain from killing him?" to "why do I need him alive?". The answer to that is that she doesn't. As soon as the marriage is official, he gets disposed of with ruthless efficiency. Think she looked forward to playing a loving housewife with him? Hell no. As for Deus, I don't think he is pro any side. Man does whatever has to be done for his own purposes.

This is all not to say that I've cracked the code, but I see this as more believable that what happened just being one big coincidence. The chimera eliminated 3 people (none of them being the actually important ones) in an instant and then waited politely for the heroes to finish arguing who will go. Tiffany stares a monster in the face and instead of jumping to immediately protect her sister, just casually backs away. That was absolute zero levels of giving a fuck. As if it was...arranged.
Actually Claudia's reaction is the odd thing in that moment giving how calm she was, plus during the wedding we do see hints at her inferiority complex for her sister. Yeah it would go against her nice girl act, but it would give her character more depth and she does have the same potential as her sister giving she is comparing herself to her meaning she tried to compete with her in the past.

I mean potential like she's a lite version of her sister in that case, and the same motivations that drive Tiffany could also Claudia if it's family related.

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yup but that just shifts the question to why he wasn't marked. I mean, you'd kind of imagine Dexter would want to protect his investment and foothold into the politics just in case.
Huh, then there's either the question if he's really dead, and it could have been a test on Tiffany's loyalty. (unlikely) Or it could be overconfidence? I mean all the level 5s, and Nyx saying how good her sensing was kind of hinted that she could be the best or one of them at sensing others. They may have been overconfident in the security of the wedding with all the heroes there. I don't think Nyx is bad giving it doesn't feel like Ella and her have any connections or Charlie would probably already have known of her beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I agree with the theory that tiff is the one who planned alarics death. The line where she corrects her dad that she was married albeit briefly and dexters disappointment implies at least t ome that tiffany at least felt like once the ceremony was over she is still his wife in name or officially which in her mind lets her get all the benefits of the marriage by law still. Like the theory of a deryl seed from the monster thus probabbly bypassing the sensing since the main creator or superhuman isnt there

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Btw come to think of it the only "bad" or unlikeable people without a sob story to make them seem sympathetic so far was the athlethe sponsor and the guy who hit on alice the preps who bullied amber and Jared i think right? Nico mayb but she seems to have a bad memory of a past event or mission that went wrong in tbis update when she fought a monster like her monster parent

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I agree with the theory that tiff is the one who planned alarics death. The line where she corrects her dad that she was married albeit briefly and dexters disappointment implies at least t ome that tiffany at least felt like once the ceremony was over she is still his wife in name or officially which in her mind lets her get all the benefits of the marriage by law still. Like the theory of a deryl seed from the monster thus probabbly bypassing the sensing since the main creator or superhuman isnt there
I don't know like I said it feels in character for her to be that way, she's the more cold calculating type. With everything I feel like we're suppose to think it's Tiffany when actually it's Claudia. She's a important background character, but as of yet hasn't stood out at all and really shown her role in the story. I get the feeling it's a red herring and our sweet Claudia is more than she seems, plus it would be interesting, lol.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Claudia was calm? Wasnt she crying a lot after... mayb i need to replay the update. I find it more likely that claudia is an accomplice to tiffs plan rather than sole mastermind if ever... taking wedding planner to a new level lol

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'd personally like for Claudia to stay as she seems, idk, she seems like the most pure of all the character's we have seen, maybe alongside Mia, I feel like her turning out to be bad would come out of nowhere with basically no set up.
Meh if Claudia is a rat she would be a she Cole i do not really see the Need of that. The only thing i know is that the violence is gonna be epic. And wanna see spider MC doing what a spider does XD. Terraformars style not Marvel.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Claudia was calm? Wasnt she crying a lot after... mayb i need to replay the update. I find it more likely that claudia is an accomplice to tiffs plan rather than sole mastermind if ever... taking wedding planner to a new level lol
She was calm during the attack along side Tiffany which surprised me giving Tiffany it made sense, but Claudia? Then afterwards she was upset that he was killed, but we're the ones that said she must be upset because it was her first time seeing a death in front of her. She could have been feeling messed up because it's the first time she had ever killed someone, or she was acting to look good in front of others or just for you.

Unlike her sister Claudia feels like she's much more open with her feelings for you, lol. Yeah, I know I'm reaching here, but I feel someone needs to look at things from a different perspective and I feel Claudia if she had been connected to Ella in some way and knew about HERO before hand, and giving her inferiority complex to Tiffany it's not the craziest thought.

I have always found it a bit odd how good Claudia still was with how her family is, and while she doesn't have any big tell sighs of being bad. I feel it's not a bad idea to open up the possibility for discussion. Like I said if Claudia wasn't so good she may have as much reason as Tiffany to hate her father deep down, but still love her sister.

Anywho that's all I wanted to say. xD

Reactions: JLP603
Aug 4, 2020
Hello, I need help: I tried to play the game on Joiplay (because my PC is now broken :/), but I just can't save my game.
For you and anyone else having this problem, you got to download Joiplay and it's plugins from their Patreon (it's free) . The Google play version of joiplay and it's plugins are all old versions

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes