necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Okay, time to blow my load on this update.

Let's start from the beginning. The reveal of Ella's backing, S.I.N., Jared's Dad version of HERO. They were a bit underwhelming, for me personally. Ella herself is powerful but if you removed her and her students, that group is pretty weak. The only thing saving them is a horde of Monsters but even then, majority of them don't stand a chance against a single Lvl 5 Captain from Hero. Let alone 5 Captains with their teams. At this point, Ella's just letting them be a huge distraction so she can get her own plans done in the background.

Before moving on, the confrontation between the MC and Cole. I wished a fight would've broke out so we could really see how we stack up against lvl 3s but it was for the best we didn't or I would've lost Brianna and my new harem member, Laurie. That's also thanks to Nico. Holy shit, that visual of Nico battling that S-Class M:33 and distorting reality was amazing. She then proceeded to fuck up Ella's students one handed. If anyone thought Nico was only good because of her teleporting you away, they were shown that she'll still fuck you up in person before you can even react to it.

After the fallout, we got to finally meet all of the captains of Hero and discussed S.I.N. Not going to even lie, I straight up snitched on Ella. Fuck her lol. This is payback for her telling Jake I had powers and dragging Deryl in this mess. There was also Nyx, who turned out pretty good. I was worried about how her personality and such would be but it came out perfect. She even has that bit of dreariness which was amazing. She's also 82, damn! Lucius on the otherhand was hilarious and definitely matched his looks. Zack was just as I expected as well.

Getting to the Laurie bit. I like her even more. She had my interest when we first joined Hero but now after getting to know her more, I'll definitely make her my cute little slut. It's also hilarious how she tried to tell a shapeshifter she wouldn't fuck the same person twice. I also still think she should shape her powers into tiny darts/pins and throw clusters of them. She would work better as a sniper from a distance. Hopefully we'll cure her slut behavior with some good dicking and make her ours.

I touched on a bit Tiffany already in another post but I'll say that her having Light powers, like I predicted, was dope. All she needs is an evolution or 2 and she'll be the fastest character in game. Maybe she'll be able to form Hardlight as well(think Green Lantern) to make shields/barriers to protect herself. Also firing lasers like Klaus.

Now it's time to get to my favorite part of this update. Serious Simping is about to occur. You have been warned. Lexi, Oh..My...4th. If it wasn't obvious, I fucking love her new look. This is why I needed to see it in game. Before I profess my undying love for her. The Emo stuff actually turned out to be sad as hell. This is the 1st time we saw really negative effects of powers. She said it earlier about cutting her wrist but the amount of suffering she went through is insane and showed that she seriously did that because of the pain. The hilarious part is I joked about dick mutilation with Dani's power but that shit is real with Lexi.

Anyway, to continue my simping. We got some insight into how her power works and the fact that the MC is basically a perfect match for her. I always imagined she'd like "hard" cock and guess who can turn their body into metal. She's also actually pretty caring as a person, as she's shown on occasion. At least to people she likes. That therapy session about being a manwhore was funny but also scary when you think about it. All in all, I'm happy as hell that I finally got my wifey after so long. That sex scene was hot as hell and those piercings :oops:. She might not be too interested in marriage currently but I'll get her eventually. No joke, I would abandon my harem if she asked me to. Don't do it for real though, I need my monstergirl harem! Everyone else plotting stuff while I'm fucking my way to the top.

As with the other part above, I already talked about Tiffany being sketchy at her wedding, in an older post, so I'll skip right to the ending part of this update. Going to S.I.N.'s hideout. Alice and Nico's Monster Parents being relatives was cool to learn. Them combining their power together looked stunning. We got to see Malik in action when he formed a mini sun and annihilated waves of monsters. Nyx and Nico are about to reek havoc as well. Even Michael is itching to fight. Alice is in a bit of a pickle but she'll survive.

Then we came to the Del stuff. I didn't suspect him as the snitch but I wasn't shocked either. I'm not sure if Del and Deryl are actually connected. If they are, then the real question becomes if OG Deryl planned this or if Ella did. From OG Deryl's PoV, it makes sense to push the MC to Hero because he knows what Ella's plotting and that the MC wouldn't progress fast enough to resist it. The problem is Ella is also highly intelligent and probably played a part as well. This part, I don't really have any major theory in either direction. I'll most likely just see how it all play out with this Del, Deryl and Charlie thing.

That's it for my thoughts on this update. It was phenomenal. Tiffany being real sus. Charlie possibly joining Hero though I still think Ella bended the truth with the Oscar stuff. I'll give her the pass on that misdeed, since she might have told her the truth. Then we got to absorb spiders which is one of my most wanted powers for the MC. I'm glad the dev thought of a way to implement it. Also where's my 3 Power Points! Tiffany is awake now and she still hasn't paid me. I remember, Tiffany, I remember!
Meh i just wanna see everything burn being honest i knew Del was a rat there are more but meh sure as hell next plan is to make hero bleed. is needed yes but a lot of the leaders have to go. busy playing polítics gonna get the Lower Steps killed that assault was a mess from the get go so fuck them i know war and all people die and what not,but fuck death Korps style not my thing.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Wouldn't del being a rat mean that ella (or someone on her group) was able to fool everybody at hero for months? We know Del can go out on missions so he as been part of hero for a a few months at least, we know that xanthe would run some sort(s) of tests on del (likely when he joined/ or before/after their first mission), they are constantly wearing the "anti corruption helmet thing" and yet despite del knowing about Ella/her location Hero was unable to catch even a whiff until they made themselves known?

Edit: There are also people at Hero who can read memories so Ella/whomever would have had to remove all of their plans/any connection from Dels mind

If that's the case HERO is way less competent than they appear (which isn't that competent) or Ella planted someone into hero around the time (or even before?) she met MC in order to....leak MC identity?

Edit 2: Unless there was more time-skips than I remember its still the same "school year" right? The 1st day is at the start of the game and even now characters mention still being (or should be) in school

Last edited:

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
These issues are a part of why I think Del is a Deryl proxy.
As you may recall, Deryl's proxies could not have their memories read, solving that problem easily with a convenient backstory "oh I lost my memories during my evolution."
Timeline adds up as well. A few months indeed. (And a few months have passed since Deryl's monsterfication.) 1675787788575.png
His specific powers (creating liquids) add up too, because Deryl can create liquids... and a lot more than that.
Beyond that, there are a lot of personality parallels, and even specific dialogue parallels- recall Del having a conversation where he states that he only really fights for himself, and Deryl this update saying that his final decision on the two Deryls situation will be made based on what he thinks is best for himself, regardless of others.
There's a lot of supporting evidence. I'll list some of it- but not all of it because that'd take too long.
A few I'll add in because I remembered them off the top of my head- Del and Deryl are both big fans of Xanthe and both wanted to go to R&X, iirc. Additionally, it explains why Del specifically notes that "it's all worth it to have the two of you here." (The two being MC and Deryl)
Also a simple one- Del is Deryl minus two letters.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm the only thing keeping me from thinking that Deryl was the one who did was I thought you had to be a member of hero for 6 months before you could go out on missions (the raid on ella being an exception for MC and his friends) which I think would push the timeline a bit too hard imo.

I think right now Deryl makes the most sense especially with Del always being masked, and having a good excuse for the memories

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
hmm the only thing keeping me from thinking that Deryl was the one who did was I thought you had to be a member of hero for 6 months before you could go out on missions (the raid on ella being an exception for MC and his friends) which I think would push the timeline a bit too hard imo.

I think right now Deryl makes the most sense especially with Del always being masked, and having a good excuse for the memories
Pretty sure that it's one month, not six, though their restriction was a year before things got more chaotic.
Edit: Confirmed.
1676063594186.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Pretty sure that it's one month, not six, though their restriction was a year before things got more chaotic.
Ah must be some weird combination of the two in my head because a month seems like a really short time for the random faceless people to go to monster school and also train, not sure where I got 6 months specifically though :LUL:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Wouldn't del being a rat mean that ella (or someone on her group) was able to fool everybody at hero for months? We know Del can go out on missions so he as been part of hero for a a few months at least, we know that xanthe would run some sort(s) of tests on del (likely when he joined/ or before/after their first mission), they are constantly wearing the "anti corruption helmet thing" and yet despite del knowing about Ella/her location Hero was unable to catch even a whiff until they made themselves known?

Edit: There are also people at Hero who can read memories so Ella/whomever would have had to remove all of their plans/any connection from Dels mind

If that's the case HERO is way less competent than they appear (which isn't that competent) or Ella planted someone into hero around the time (or even before?) she met MC in order to....leak MC identity?

Edit 2: Unless there was more time-skips than I remember its still the same "school year" right? The 1st day is at the start of the game and even now characters mention still being (or should be) in school
Lol yes things go to hell really fast not even a year and MC went from a horny college student to fight monsters , the army , the mob , the police. doing his best not to get kill by the crazy goth big titty stalker superhuman who gets off by being a pain in the butt. To try get along with the ICE queen who loves to call us poor along other things and wants to kill her dad. To work with a facist Group who keep our squad hostages, the Group who have as one of its leaders the dad of the ICE queen. So fuck at least he is getting laid a lot.

Reactions: Litvenko

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
W
NOOOO!!!!!! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE NOT FUCK POOSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro just go for both we have to play polítics either way so at least Pound that pussy cus you can not Choke her yetttttttt and if she likes that and most likely is her kink well we can not do much so clap every girl ,woman ,milf,gilf, momster and if you are one of those who wants to Pound shadow not shaming not everyone likes vanilla go for it fuck your way to the top.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Lol yes things go to hell really fast not even a year and MC went from a horny college student to fight monsters , the army , the mob , the police. doing his best not to get kill by the crazy goth big titty stalker superhuman who gets off by being a pain in the butt. To try get along with the ICE queen who loves to call us poor along other things and wants to kill her dad. To work with a facist Group who keep our squad hostages, the Group who have as one of its leaders the dad of the ICE queen. So fuck at least he is getting laid a lot.
Its crazy how differently we view the game :KEK: (in a good way) in my view and thus MC's hasnt been "mad" at Ella since they met back up the first time, has told her on multiple occasions that he is enjoying having powers, tries to keep as much info about her hidden etc

I've been playing assuming we will be able to side with her obviously, since even now we don't really know what her true goals are

Reactions: wiwem71072

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Evolution lvl 3 is still on my mind. I honestly would've preferred being on the assault team, if I'm being honest. All those monsters and superhumans the MC could've devoured along the way. Sounds like a dream buffet for a high corruption player. There's still a chance for that to happen next update. All I know is when we do evolve, I'm slaughtering so many people on my corruption playthrough. A lot of people are dying, if the option is there. Cole and them are going to be lunch. On some real ghoul shit.

main-qimg-755d5abcf1f0bbfc9eacac617e0e7d38-pjlq.jpeg

Nyix

Feb 9, 2023
Since so many seem to be asking for a save. Here is my persistent file, should unlock the gallery. Or if you prefer, a tiny mod that unlocks the gallery. Chose the option you prefer.

Save: Updated for version 0.94.

Gallery Unlock: Should work for future versions (unless the gallery is overhauled).
friend, how do you use it? I did the normal unzipping and pasting in the game save, but it didn't work

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
friend, how do you use it? I did the normal unzipping and pasting in the game save, but it didn't work
Renpy saves the game in two places, and will always use the newest of two saves. So you need to replace/delete in both the game folder and "user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Superhuman-1599737552" if your save is newer then mine. Or if you can just use the unlocker, should be easier.

Nyix

Feb 9, 2023
Renpy saves the game in two places, and will always use the newest of two saves. So you need to replace/delete in both the game folder and "user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Superhuman-1599737552" if your save is newer then mine. Or if you can just use the unlocker, should be easier.
Well, I've never really used an unlocker so I don't know how to do it.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Well, I've never really used an unlocker so I don't know how to do it.
It's really simple. You download the unlocker then copy it into the "game" folder. The game folder is in the same folder as your game executable.
So it goes like Superhuman->a bunch of different folders, one of them called "game" and the game (Superhuman.exe) itself->"game" folder where you cope and paste the unlocker

Reactions: Nyix
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes