necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now that i consumed new content and no longer have to fear spoilers one thing is on my mind and i leave it here. Tiff's power - light shifting. It's actually bonkers. If she can master it and change her wavelenght plus matter-to-photons exchange ratio she can blind enemies, phase through things, heat them, travel via optic cables, fry electronics, emmit devastating levels of gamma rays, space/time travel. She could also shrink her wavelenght shorter than Planck length and create a fucking black hole made from light - Kugelblitz.
half of it yes minus the heat and energy part her power do not let her change mass nor gravity at least for now would love to see hard light like klaus that shield was to some extend hard light.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
I wrote about the power scaling before. This update has given a lot more to work with regarding power scaling, but also confirms many of my thoughts on the matter. It does seem like the level 5 supers are more like dragon ball levels of power while the lower level supers are like x-men or city-level threat tier at most. Malik basically generated an artificial sun that was capable of incinerating all the monsters around it, even S rank ones. The guy is a walking, potentially continental level catastrophe. It also really drives home how tiny and insignificant current MC and his band of miscreants are, having to sneak around the battlefield like small fries dodging the huge S ranks and level 5 supe's duking it out, hoping they don't get caught in some stray attack. I dont know how the mc is gonna evolve to match those guys with his powers. The limiting factor on power scaling seems to be the amount of energy the superhuman can actually harness, as we saw with Clarke feeding his energy to Alice and Alex. Alice's normal attack can destroy a building at range (her gravity bomb) but amped by Clarke it became a mountain destroying calamity closer in power to the kind of attack you'd expect from a lvl 5 supe. The only difference was how much energy she received. What is this "energy" and how does it relate to the supes' powers? It seems akin to mana or electricity, and they all seem to share it in common since they can apparently transfer it between each other or amp one another with it temporarily. With Alice we saw that her body couldn't handle the amount of energy that a lvl 5 like Clarke can muster, so I'm thinking that the biggest difference between evolutions is the capacity for storing and using energy growing.

I think that energy probably has something to do with the origin of the monsters, just expressed and harnessed in different ways (like how we use electricity in different ways to send power or communications). There might be a way to harness it beyond the limitations of the monster-traits. I feel like maybe the mc, with his unique powers, will eventually surpass everyone else by finding a way to tap into whatever this energy source and do some crazy feats. I also think that Xanthe could potentially realize this as well, and his anti-monster weapons focus on harnessing this energy and firing it like a destructive beam. Maybe a potential weapon made for superhumans specifically could work by harnessing their own energy to fire a destructive beam, the power of which scales based on their own innate power. Someone like Alice could put out energy levels comparable to her gravity bomb (perhaps more focused like a rifle bullet to let her punch above her weight class and damage tougher monsters or superhumans) while someone like Clarke can fire Kamehameha's and take out entire cities with ease.

Maybe regular humans can use such weapons with left over monster parts that have left over energy as a battery.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
half of it yes minus the heat and energy part her power do not let her change mass nor gravity at least for now would love to see hard light like klaus that shield was to some extend hard light.
When matter absorb photons it heats/gains energy. And if you can see Tiff when she is in her light state it means you absorb part of her with your body/skin/retina (that part could potentially be of any wavelenght and dangerous to you). That means she is not only phasing into light but also radiates it/interacts with matter willingly or not.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wrote about the power scaling before. This update has given a lot more to work with regarding power scaling, but also confirms many of my thoughts on the matter. It does seem like the level 5 supers are more like dragon ball levels of power while the lower level supers are like x-men or city-level threat tier at most. Malik basically generated an artificial sun that was capable of incinerating all the monsters around it, even S rank ones. The guy is a walking, potentially continental level catastrophe. It also really drives home how tiny and insignificant current MC and his band of miscreants are, having to sneak around the battlefield like small fries dodging the huge S ranks and level 5 supe's duking it out, hoping they don't get caught in some stray attack. I dont know how the mc is gonna evolve to match those guys with his powers. The limiting factor on power scaling seems to be the amount of energy the superhuman can actually harness, as we saw with Clarke feeding his energy to Alice and Alex. Alice's normal attack can destroy a building at range (her gravity bomb) but amped by Clarke it became a mountain destroying calamity closer in power to the kind of attack you'd expect from a lvl 5 supe. The only difference was how much energy she received. What is this "energy" and how does it relate to the supes' powers? It seems akin to mana or electricity, and they all seem to share it in common since they can apparently transfer it between each other or amp one another with it temporarily. With Alice we saw that her body couldn't handle the amount of energy that a lvl 5 like Clarke can muster, so I'm thinking that the biggest difference between evolutions is the capacity for storing and using energy growing.

I think that energy probably has something to do with the origin of the monsters, just expressed and harnessed in different ways (like how we use electricity in different ways to send power or communications). There might be a way to harness it beyond the limitations of the monster-traits. I feel like maybe the mc, with his unique powers, will eventually surpass everyone else by finding a way to tap into whatever this energy source and do some crazy feats. I also think that Xanthe could potentially realize this as well, and his anti-monster weapons focus on harnessing this energy and firing it like a destructive beam. Maybe a potential weapon made for superhumans specifically could work by harnessing their own energy to fire a destructive beam, the power of which scales based on their own innate power. Someone like Alice could put out energy levels comparable to her gravity bomb (perhaps more focused like a rifle bullet to let her punch above her weight class and damage tougher monsters or superhumans) while someone like Clarke can fire Kamehameha's and take out entire cities with ease.

Maybe regular humans can use such weapons with left over monster parts that have left over energy as a battery.
I believe, earlier in the game, Deryl, Ella or someone else stated that the "energy" is, or is similar to, Dark Matter.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019

Isnt Xanthe already doing that with the virtual reality simulation room storing the energy or power expelled or released by the fighters though not necessarily using it for weapons (that we know of so far)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
whats new in this 0.94 update?? in doesnt say anything on the changelog... can anyone tell me?
What do you want to know?
It's more story. Contains a few bigger events. Quite a few sex scenes. Ends in a cliffhanger, so might want to wait for the next one if you don't like that.

zandalari

May 4, 2019

If you want to be entirely factual, we only know of a single confirmed S rank monster among the ranks. The monsters often look very impressive and scary, but since there is no correlation between size and power levels, for all we know he just burned up some minnows. If there's any big beasts there, I reckon he won't have such a casual time.

Point about the energy though.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any scene with Nyx? Do i have a chance with her even with low corruption?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

All this superpowers/supernatural lore shit is what makes this game so good. Really brings the nerd out of me that there are other people all creating their own thoughts and theories. :oops:

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Hope Next update buttt that shit looks like friendly fire if michael goes out of control and he already is battle drunk so fuck.
I mean, yeah he could kill every non level 5 in the base by just using a level 1 ability that radiates radiation, but thats a small price to pay to see michael in action! After all that presentation that his monster had dont tell me you are not curious about his development?

Aug 30, 2022
v0.941 Public Release.

Fixed some bugs, like the convo with Tiffany as well.

41 is missing, and you are also missing songs like waypoint p. 35 missing in total including the missing 41.
Thanks!

Could you please drop me a YT-Link to the missing songs? I'll add them in later.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes