Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
A bit of "improves somewhat" and more of just getting used to it, however there's art upgrade forthcoming. You'll find some preview screenshots on recent thread pages.
Yeah I heard after 1.0 the dev was going to redraw all of the art.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah I heard after 1.0 the dev was going to redraw all of the art.
The Dev has stated on Patreon that the version numbers are arbitrary. We don't have any indication that version 1.0 will be the final version of the game. The art style has been refined along the way, with the characters gradually getting redesigns as the game goes along, but do you have a source for a redraw of all the art other than "somebody said"?

Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
The Dev has stated on Patreon that the version numbers are arbitrary. We don't have any indication that version 1.0 will be the final version of the game. The art style has been refined along the way, with the characters gradually getting redesigns as the game goes along, but do you have a source for a redraw of all the art other than "somebody said"?
Through the discord, WW posted there about redoing the art for either the beginning parts or the majority up to the new updates. And I never said 1.0 would be the final but the dev has stated on patreon and discord that they want to organize the updates up to 1.0, but hasn't mentioned what comes next after 1.0.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
They were more powerfull yes but not as deadly. There are exceptions to the Higher level = more powerfull character rule (alice beating a lvl2 is an example, also jake infuencing alexis), radiation is bad like really bad at atomic level, maybe monster energy could resist it given a certain amount but as we saw with michael monster they are still vulnerable to it.
The monster powers don't follow natural scientific laws completely so the effect of Michael's power on other superhumans and monsters will likely be more a factor of the amount of power difference than the fact that his power is based on radiation.

We also saw that even superhumans that aren't particularly tough are extraordinarily resistant to being wounded.
Danika is able to survive a hole in her chest that left a wound through where her heart would be that was likely large enough for the MC to place his arm completely through her chest and out of her back. While Jake was able to survive the MC's venom that was able to kill technologically enhanced super soldiers. Neither of them have any supernatural toughness or regeneration powers.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Through the discord, WW posted there about redoing the art for either the beginning parts or the majority up to the new updates. And I never said 1.0 would be the final but the dev has stated on patreon and discord that they want to organize the updates up to 1.0, but hasn't mentioned what comes next after 1.0.
Thanks, I hadn't heard of that.

Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when you talk to Nyx outside the cathedral after the groom gets eaten?
I thought WW put a music list or something in the files for the new update, he mentioned it in his patreon update post I believe.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Releases are usually two months. The latest Patreon posts have stated that next update is planned to be a bit larger than usual and might take a bit of extra time.
T_T the pain of waiting. fucking good VN got my wife to play it she joke about the art and the breast size of the girls; she got hooked, she played from beginning to end on the weekend just to tell me her favorite character was ella so yeah got mixed feelings. then i remember she was member of the goth club sure as hell she still is so i shoot myself on the foot.meh art is to be shared

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Also any idea if the dev will add some scene with the GenEd teacher like she has assets and characteristics so I thought at some point we might be able to fool around with her

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
I haven't seen it brought up before but the names Gondwana and Laurasia have been mentioned in the game.
Gondwana and Laurasia were two supercontinents that existed about 200 million years ago and both were part of Pangea.
What this means in game I can only speculate. A future where the planets landmasses have merged again? A different planet from Earth with humans? Or maybe just fancy names for the same continents of today.

Also, in Swedish, Del means part, or piece. Whether this has any bearing on his role in game I can't say, but it is a tidbit that may or may not interest you.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes