N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
If you use the helmet you don't get any corruption if you ask Nyx how to increase corruption. That's so far the only effect that I've been able to find. We haven't had any other corruption options to see if it reduces corruption there as well yet.
The previous update we didn't see any effect from using the helmet at all. The game just kept tract of whether you had used it or not.
There was speculation that H.E.R.O. was lying about it reducing corruption and it having some other function.
The latest update shows that it at least does mitigate corruption, so they weren't completely lying about it.
Interesting, if I recall you have like three/four instances where you can wear it or not might make another save for a combination and keep track, might something in the future

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
One of the things I've speculated on are the endings would it be affected by the level of corruption, moral, public, and government opinion since it seems these four are a big factor in the story aside from everything else. Any thoughts or theory?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Interesting Theory I'm also curious on how Ella knows the MC or why she has a sort of fixation possibly makes sense that the dad is actually Ella but the time-line might not add up due to age does this has something to do with the MX scar and his memory?
stalker girlfriend mate just roll with it, MC can run but not hide from her. fear the creepy goth chick.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Interesting Theory I'm also curious on how Ella knows the MC or why she has a sort of fixation possibly makes sense that the dad is actually Ella but the time-line might not add up due to age does this has something to do with the MX scar and his memory?
Well, the timeline is not really the problem, Ella is 3 years older than MC and already had her powers long before him.
And that is if we assume Ella's identity has not been stolen by a much older person.... Both Ella and MC can copy the looks and the memories of their victims.... Ella seems to be able to repair brains/memories and wipe them too...

What is sure is Ella has been active for several years... Her parents are deceased, she has no known relatives, much like the orphans she turned to support her cause. Also much like the MC with only a father that's hardly ever there...
These conditions surely helped Ella operating below the radar, but with Deus and Zack being able to see the future, there's more to it then just being smart.... She has been ignored by HERO for reasons...

MC does not remember how his mother died, but knows he was there when it happened. His scars around his eyes are a result of that event and he had operations to his eyes. His father knows what happened but never tells how exactly.
MC does however have a nightmare about that event although it ends before we see what really happened...

Ella's fixation is not for MC, she is after the "perfect evolution" but she can see who is suited for being infected by certain monsters. MC happens to fit the monster type that can reach that state. (or can at least give her the characteristics her own evolution is lacking by killing/absorbing him) But it seems she isn't totally happy with that fact, she would have preferred MC was not "the one".... Not that it really matters, she's pretty ruthless if we see how she works, but she's not necessarily totally evil.... Bramon Xanthe is after exactly the same, between the two of them you'll probably be better off with Ella...

Most other characters seem to have a much simpler motivation, they're okay with MC being on their side to achieve their goals. Well, for as much we know now... Although i expect there will be some hidden agenda's revealed along the way...

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Well, the timeline is not really the problem, Ella is 3 years older than MC and already had her powers long before him.
And that is if we assume Ella's identity has not been stolen by a much older person.... Both Ella and MC can copy the looks and the memories of their victims.... Ella seems to be able to repair brains/memories and wipe them too...

What is sure is Ella has been active for several years... Her parents are deceased, she has no known relatives, much like the orphans she turned to support her cause. Also much like the MC with only a father that's hardly ever there...
These conditions surely helped Ella operating below the radar, but with Deus and Zack being able to see the future, there's more to it then just being smart.... She has been ignored by HERO for reasons...

MC does not remember how his mother died, but knows he was there when it happened. His scars around his eyes are a result of that event and he had operations to his eyes. His father knows what happened but never tells how exactly.
MC does however have a nightmare about that event although it ends before we see what really happened...

Ella's fixation is not for MC, she is after the "perfect evolution" but she can see who is suited for being infected by certain monsters. MC happens to fit the monster type that can reach that state. (or can at least give her the characteristics her own evolution is lacking by killing/absorbing him) But it seems she isn't totally happy with that fact, she would have preferred MC was not "the one".... Not that it really matters, she's pretty ruthless if we see how she works, but she's not necessarily totally evil.... Bramon Xanthe is after exactly the same, between the two of them you'll probably be better off with Ella...

Most other characters seem to have a much simpler motivation, they're okay with MC being on their side to achieve their goals. Well, for as much we know now... Although i expect there will be some hidden agenda's revealed along the way...

Ella does not have any memory related abilities, at least so far as we've seen. She has her shapeshifting power, and some kind of vision related power. Not to sure where you're getting Ella using abilities like that from.

Ella's shapeshifting power is much like ours, but she describes her vision abilities like this in a past conversation with Jake:

Ella: "I'm able to see and sense things that normal people can't."
Ella: "For example, if I look at someone, and they have a tumor, I'll be able to see it, even understand it's function to a certain degree. How fast it's growing, how to treat it, etc."
Ella: "Similarly, when I looked at you, I could tell you were someone very special, with the genetic structure that could handle becoming someone like me. You know most people don't survive the process."

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ella does not have any memory related abilities, at least so far as we've seen. She has her shapeshifting power, and some kind of vision related power. Not to sure where you're getting Ella using abilities like that from.
Hmmm, yeah, think i assumed too much her powers are mostly the same as MC's but stronger.... Ella promising to "fix" Mia didn't really work since her memories are still shattered.... So Ella probably just healed the psysical damage to the brain...
But it's clear she can't read minds on a conscious level or without consuming the victim, else MC would have been dead already. She has some way to take powers though, the first dead end she hands over MC to a monster, but after that she just kills him. Not much sense in killing the MC for being perfect if you can't take that power for yourself...

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021

I agree with your assessment, maybe fixation was not the right word, but playing the game I got the sense that she had "known" the MC for some reason or another, could be looking into too much or maybe not more will be revealed in the next update hopefully, got the feeling that we may need to make a choice between two of our friend given how the update ended.

Bramon definite has some agenda in mind, but that's most mad scientist, I trust neither of them too much though I do like Ella as a character, mostly guarded to say.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm, yeah, think i assumed too much her powers are mostly the same as MC's but stronger.... Ella promising to "fix" Mia didn't really work since her memories are still shattered.... So Ella probably just healed the psysical damage to the brain...
But it's clear she can't read minds on a conscious level or without consuming the victim, else MC would have been dead already. She has some way to take powers though, the first dead end she hands over MC to a monster, but after that she just kills him. Not much sense in killing the MC for being perfect if you can't take that power for yourself...
The first dead end? One where you don't train up or the one where the "light" monster was shown getting the too strong too soon ending? Where she was very afraid like frozen in place afraid

Reactions: vogelbeest

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
which faction you join or (i hope)mc can go independent
I'd say independent both faction do have their agenda one that would pull the MC one way I'd at least wanted an option to join which side but we landed with HERO or who knows the dev could be planning something bigger with the two organization and maybe have them work together, who knows, I'd go with HERO might be a grey ending or it could be with SIN that's the grey ending either or could be bad since we haven't seen much the two organization fully fleshed out but if given the option I'd find a way to go independent or rule everything

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I'd say it safe to say that this game has a good lot going for it given the engagement I've seen so far.

Also, one thing I like about this game is there no "good" guy well not in the traditional sense but feels more like people, not everyone can be considered a good guy...except shadow she's a good girl

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Ella needed Jake to fix the damage he did to Mia's mind, she could only fix the body. It's possible since the MC received both the Body and Memory powers that he could have eventually done it by himself, but he didn't have the experience or power to do it yet.
I think Ella's vision is a mutation in her power. Just like the MC's spine has the strongest part of his powers I think Ella's eyes are one of the focuses of her powers, and that's what gives her the vision power.

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but playing the game I got the sense that she had "known" the MC for some reason or another,
Ella had a list with pretty much all MC's friends on it, so she must have observed them for some time. Making the mistake to greet MC by his name the first time he meets Ella, was probably because she been close to him shapeshifted on regular basis.
She does seem to like MC, at least to a certain degree, what she does to MC can only be called "help" in a twisted reality.

I think Ella's vision is a mutation in her power. Just like the MC's spine has the strongest part of his powers I think Ella's eyes are one of the focuses of her powers, and that's what gives her the vision power.
Could be Ella's vision is working like it's supposed to. We know she is an imperfect evolution but not why...
We also know MC had eye problems, perhaps his powers manifested themselves in another place because of that.
MC needs to touch to get information or even heal others.... Ella just looks to get what she needs....

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Ella had a list with pretty much all MC's friends on it, so she must have observed them for some time. Making the mistake to greet MC by his name the first time he meets Ella, was probably because she been close to him shapeshifted on regular basis.
She does seem to like MC, at least to a certain degree, what she does to MC can only be called "help" in a twisted reality.

Could be Ella's vision is working like it's supposed to. We know she is an imperfect evolution but not why...
We also know MC had eye problems, perhaps his powers manifested themselves in another place because of that.
MC needs to touch to get information or even heal others.... Ella just looks to get what she needs....
Ella has an imperfect evolution because she only got the shapeshifting aspect of the 3rd's power. She didn't gain the memory portion of the power.
She can see which monsters people are genetically and mentally most compatible with.
She could see the MC was a perfect match for the 3rd/4th. Jake was a perfect match for the 1st, etc.
She needs a superhuman with a specific power. The MC, Jake and the jocks James and Kenny were all candidates.
The jocks were infected by Minyak, so it doesn't need to be an especially powerful monster for her plan, but it came down to Jake or the MC at the end when the jocks weren't able to handle the infection.
Deus tells the MC that he doesn't have Ella's vision, but she doesn't have his understanding.
When the MC evolved, he felt his power in his spine, both at the bottom where he developed his tail and at the base of his skull.
Jake also felt his power concentrated at the base of his skull while he was evolving before he couldn't face the evolution and blacked out.
It's likely that during the next evolution the MC will develop his understanding power more.
We've already seen it in part when training with Alice. The MC asked her if she got a message of Power +1 like he did when he was training, so we'll likely see that evolve past a fourth wall breaking joke to being an actual part of his power.

Ailurus

Sep 28, 2019
Loved the update and the story but the sex scenes are getting kinda bland. Now that we're openly shade and fucking with superhumans I would have expected a lot more use of our and their abilities.
Also, lots of missionary-ish, a little variety would be great

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes