Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
Well now that the public version is out the wait for the next version begins! What's everyone excited about for the next update? I for one am hoping to see the other members of Team Reaper, and Alice Evolving. Lol i've been burned by the MC's evolution so much i'm hoping if I ignore it, it'll show up
Yeah, for Alice it's kind of a do or die moment, there is a theory on discord that the bat monster is Ella, and another that Del was one of clone deryl or monster deryl's other clones...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, for Alice it's kind of a do or die moment, there is a theory on discord that the bat monster is Ella, and another that Del was one of clone deryl or monster deryl's other clones...
Dunno why Del would be a clone of Deryl, other then his helmet preventing to show his face.... He lost his memories when he was found by HERO, and already has been doing quests outside, so must have completed the 1 month basic training....
More likely he's been memory wiped by Ella in order to spy inside HERO.... Ella sees a lot, something Deus tells MC, it would not surprise me if her "seeing" is a result of replacing kids eyes with hers.... We know about MC, the boy in the orphanage "is the same" (Ella even tells him MC used to wear bandages for his eyes too) Kinda makes sense why Ella greeted MC by his name the first time he met her... We have an MC with a father that disappears for months.... Ella, a shapeshifter, does that too. Would also explain how easy Ella has access to all groups involved.... She's playing all sides lol...

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Some ideas for what the Evolution might end up providing
-Further ways to change objects/living beings with shape-shifting. I was imagining something akin Prototype and how you can turn people into bombs that turn into tentacles. Maybe the flesh will use the victims body to sustain itself.
-The Mc says when he regenerates that's his body trying to go back to it's standard form, so he needs to concentrate to regenerate any modifications he has. I imagine futher Evolution might change that and have any part he decides as "standard" at the moment will naturally regenerate while keeping it's shape.
-Futher ways to combine copied physiology and materials. Like being able to combine different animal abilities to create better weapons and even introduce mechanisms similar to machines. Like some snapes that spit poison, but acid instead. Maybe a drill like mechanism to some tentacles.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Just imported the saves from a few versions ago (0.81 if I'm not mistaken) to 0.94 and after the scene discussing the 3rd evolution with Ella I'm back to scenes from some of the first versions, including the very first fight with Michael and the time MC meets with Dave and others for the first time after being infected, apparently the only difference are the updated character designs (like Brianna's when you first meet her after the strip club visit). My stats screen looks normal though (got to 72 power after that fight with Michael), did that happen with anyone else? The same save files work normally on version 0.902

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just remember little she Óscar put a hex on the MC. I then i remember is the MC fault for not evolving. I really hope that the Next Evo scene is gonna be epic. And that emo boy band reject get what he fucking has coming for being a bitch.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Any you fellow gamers got your best girl? I'm quite curious my top 10 would be 1.) Alice 2.) Emily 3.) Amber 4.) Jess 5.) Liz 6.) Angelina 7.) Christine 8.) Ella 9) Tess 10.) Tiffany yeah that's my list and the rest are good but felt needed a bit more development and scenes like Alexis (she's somewhat similar to Liz can see a good threesome with em...sleeping threesome tentacles) and Claudia (sister action why not right!) followed by Nyx, Danica, Demi and Clover hopefully to see more of em in the next update along with more option of using the MC ability during H-scenes

Reactions: EndlessNights
Feb 14, 2023
Any you fellow gamers got your best girl? I'm quite curious my top 10 would be 1.) Alice 2.) Emily 3.) Amber 4.) Jess 5.) Liz 6.) Angelina 7.) Christine 8.) Ella 9) Tess 10.) Tiffany yeah that's my list and the rest are good but felt needed a bit more development and scenes like Alexis (she's somewhat similar to Liz can see a good threesome with em...sleeping threesome tentacles) and Claudia (sister action why not right!) followed by Nyx, Danica, Demi and Clover hopefully to see more of em in the next update along with more option of using the MC ability during H-scenes
My favorite is Alice, 100%. If there was a monogamous Alice route then I'd pick it. After her I'd normally put Ella, but I really liked Nyx despite her not getting much screentime this update, so she steals second place and puts Ella down to the third spot. I do also like Brianna and Nico, but they're not my favorites.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
H.E.R.O.'s helmet does appear to function in eliminating corruption. When you talk to Nyx in this update if you ask her how to increase corruption it increases by 1 if you haven't been wearing the helmet and doesn't if you have been wearing it.
Nyx's conversation also shows she's not really concerned over whether you wear it or not. Seeing as she's one of the Captains if it was a mind control device instead of the anti-corruption device they claimed, I would assume she would be trying to convince the MC to wear it, not telling him to not wear it if he wants to follow her and Lucius in having his power corrupted.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Dunno why Del would be a clone of Deryl, other then his helmet preventing to show his face.... He lost his memories when he was found by HERO, and already has been doing quests outside, so must have completed the 1 month basic training....
More likely he's been memory wiped by Ella in order to spy inside HERO.... Ella sees a lot, something Deus tells MC, it would not surprise me if her "seeing" is a result of replacing kids eyes with hers.... We know about MC, the boy in the orphanage "is the same" (Ella even tells him MC used to wear bandages for his eyes too) Kinda makes sense why Ella greeted MC by his name the first time he met her... We have an MC with a father that disappears for months.... Ella, a shapeshifter, does that too. Would also explain how easy Ella has access to all groups involved.... She's playing all sides lol...

Interesting Theory I'm also curious on how Ella knows the MC or why she has a sort of fixation possibly makes sense that the dad is actually Ella but the time-line might not add up due to age does this has something to do with the MX scar and his memory?

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
My favorite is Alice, 100%. If there was a monogamous Alice route then I'd pick it. After her I'd normally put Ella, but I really liked Nyx despite her not getting much screentime this update, so she steals second place and puts Ella down to the third spot. I do also like Brianna and Nico, but they're not my favorites.
I'd agree on the Alice and would be fine with just her, though Harem is still a welcome for all the effort we've placed, yeah would be interesting to know more about Nyx

Reactions: EndlessNights

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
H.E.R.O.'s helmet does appear to function in eliminating corruption. When you talk to Nyx in this update if you ask her how to increase corruption it increases by 1 if you haven't been wearing the helmet and doesn't if you have been wearing it.
Nyx's conversation also shows she's not really concerned over whether you wear it or not. Seeing as she's one of the Captains if it was a mind control device instead of the anti-corruption device they claimed, I would assume she would be trying to convince the MC to wear it, not telling him to not wear it if he wants to follow her and Lucius in having his power corrupted.
We could have a Vaught situation similar to the Boys still not fully trusting this H.E.R.O group though that can be said for any shadow group also does anyone have insights of what happened if you use the Helment?

Reactions: Dysphorika

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
We could have a Vaught situation similar to the Boys still not fully trusting this H.E.R.O group though that can be said for any shadow group also does anyone have insights of what happened if you use the Helment?
If you use the helmet you don't get any corruption if you ask Nyx how to increase corruption. That's so far the only effect that I've been able to find. We haven't had any other corruption options to see if it reduces corruption there as well yet.
The previous update we didn't see any effect from using the helmet at all. The game just kept tract of whether you had used it or not.
There was speculation that H.E.R.O. was lying about it reducing corruption and it having some other function.
The latest update shows that it at least does mitigate corruption, so they weren't completely lying about it.

Reactions: HolyPigeon911
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes