M'95

May 17, 2019
What a great game, I love the drawings/graphics also.

How could i have missed this for so long. Good thing is I have had so m uch content to play and catch up.

Gives me some "Legend of the Overfiend" vibes.

One thing bother me though the "Whatever I am sure it was just a dream" trope, it's being overused and kinda makes the MC seem like a moron i.m.o.

Reactions: Harathorne

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

How could i have missed this for so long. Good thing is I have had so m uch content to play and catch up.

One thing bother me though the "Whatever I am sure it was just a dream" trope, it's being overused and kinda makes the MC seem like a moron i.m.o.
He is a moron Lol tiff knows her shit and shanked him in the alice one.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

If you're talking about the ones that involve his monster parent talking to him, that's most likely them making him forget certain things. They both have memory powers and most likely don't want him to know certain things just yet or he just doesn't understand their information passed the encounter.

For example, the MC doesn't remember his encounter with them when he first reached lvl 2, even though he remembers everything else. He also doesn't remember his trip to the 1st's domain or that his monster parent helped him. That's on top of him not remembering that the numbered, 1-6, are the strongest when Valravn mentions the 2nd's arrival.

M'95

May 17, 2019
If you're talking about the ones that involve his monster parent talking to him, that's most likely them making him forget certain things. They both have memory powers and most likely don't want him to know certain things just yet or he just doesn't understand their information passed the encounter.

For example, the MC doesn't remember his encounter with them when he first reached lvl 2, even though he remembers everything else. He also doesn't remember his trip to the 1st's domain or that his monster parent helped him. That's on top of him not remembering that the numbered, 1-6, are the strongest when Valravn mentions the 2nd's arrival.
That's a good point, like Jake's against powers, MC must become strong enought to break through it somehow. This game is just so awesome, mile above most stuff here on F95.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's a good point, like Jake's powers. MC must become strong enought to break through it somehow. This game is just so awesome, mile above most stuff here on F95.
I wouldn't say he'll be able to forcefully breakthrough it. We're talking about the strongest monsters in the game. They most likely have it set to unlock when he meets certain conditions. If I had to guess, reaching lvl 3 might be one of them. Corruption might be the other as you increase it.

If you haven't already, I recommend you start a corruption playthrough on the side. In the recent updates, not much has happened with it but earlier in the game, there's a lot of cool stuff to be seen if your corruption is high enough. You only need like 20(currently) to see all of the corruption scenes in the game at this point. At least, as far as I'm aware.

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
This game really needs some more music. Listening to the same three songs on an endless loop is giving me a migraine.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Its crazy how differently we view the game :KEK: (in a good way) in my view and thus MC's hasnt been "mad" at Ella since they met back up the first time, has told her on multiple occasions that he is enjoying having powers, tries to keep as much info about her hidden etc

I've been playing assuming we will be able to side with her obviously, since even now we don't really know what her true goals are
I am not rat not that i like ella but Hero can suck it is sad for the fodder but we can not help we are balls to the wall so i am more worried about alice doing crazy shit and michael getting a battle boner and go Killing everything that moves.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
One of the unique H-game out there dev should be proud of making a standout game, art is what got me its own thing and not most h-games heck I can this being as good as zombie retreat, SHELTER, Town of Passion, life with a slave, and Treasure of Nadia. Hope this gets also a Steam release cause imma buy it there as well hope it does once its finished

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Wouldn't del being a rat mean that ella (or someone on her group) was able to fool everybody at hero for months? We know Del can go out on missions so he as been part of hero for a a few months at least, we know that xanthe would run some sort(s) of tests on del (likely when he joined/ or before/after their first mission), they are constantly wearing the "anti corruption helmet thing" and yet despite del knowing about Ella/her location Hero was unable to catch even a whiff until they made themselves known?
Not only should Del be discovered the moment Xanthe makes any kind of test on him due to how Deryl's clones' biology work with the whole gold liquid thing, wasn't Deryl also unable to properly control more than 1 clone at the same time before his evolution? (I don't remember too much tbh, but Deryl's clone made a point of how he can now control all 3 chimeras at the same time this update or something like that). Are we expected to believe that Deryl lived not one, not two, but three lives at the same time? He would have to have time to go to school, hang out with his friends, learn how to perfectly control his powers, think about the best traps and attack plan to use against the MC, actually learn how to make them AND infiltrate the most secure organization in the world without being recognized as a clone passing their numerous tests while also getting to know the people there and make (and actually get to know) friends like Laurie, plus all the H.E.R.O training.

Whoever Del actually turns out to be, I'm just not sold on the Del=Deryl idea tbh. Unless I'm just misremembering and Deryl was in fact able to control his clones with no problem previously, but ngl, I'm too lazy to go check out his battle with the MC to read him explain his powers again.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Pretty sure that it's one month, not six, though their restriction was a year before things got more chaotic.
Edit: Confirmed.
View attachment 2381560
On Day 89 Del says: D "Truth is I'm barely field ready; I only got the green light like a week ago. Laurie only got hers a few months ago." So he has been training there for at least 2 months, considering they say they found him "a few months ago".

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
After checking for a bit, here's what i saw: There's a time skip of two months since Deryl turned into a monster, then there's 1 week of wait until we go to the mall and get caught by the police, and then we run from the police for like a week in which we also fight Valravn and forcefully join H.E.R.O and then we wake up the next day after beating Valravn and meet Del. That would mean that if Del was Deryl's clone he could have only realistically joined hero 2 months and 2 weeks before we met him, while training for 2 months and 1 week, and the other week actually fighting monsters alongside Laurie, because after reading it again, Deryl in fact says: "Nah man. I just don't have the focus to control more than one body at a time." After his fight with the MC.

So, in conclusion, I guess it could technically possible for him to be a clone, but it's kind of a reach imo, not only would he have to train for 2 months instead of 1, but it would mean that both Laurie and Del are saying he's been there for a few months instead of just saying 2 months, which would be kinda strange to me, I mean, when I think about the concept of "a few months" I imagine at least 3 months, if not 4.

That's also considering that Deryl used all of the time he had available, which would also be unlikely to me, I mean, from what we have seen he's moving behind Ella's back, so he would probably need at least a few days to make a clone of himself and sneak it out of their hideout undetected, something that would further shave off the posible time for Del to be around, this is assuming that literally the first thing Deryl did when turned into a monster was think of a plan to do whatever the fuck he wants to do with MC, instead of getting used to his monster body, his new power, and regaining control of himself (If he ever lost it, who knows, maybe he underwent the perfect monsterification for all we know).

Maybe Del is in fact a failed clone he tried to make while on his first evo and that's why he looks like a kid as someone said bebfore, so Deryl just made use of that and my last point is invalid, but fr tho, in what world does "a few months"=just 2 months lol? Unless I'm missing another time passing instance, in which case, I'd appreciate it if someone could double check for me..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'll forgive the dev for making the mc impotent if he lets us brutally murder Alaric like we did Jake. Really wish we could've during his white savior speech. :KEK: View attachment 2387254
Edit: 1 minute later....

Love when problems take care of themselves. :KEK:
It did kinda bother me when we don't do anything to try to stop the wedding.
But then I realized why.

I am positive she planted that monster there ahead of time, and that the few seconds delay where she freezes before leaning in for the kiss is here releasing the monster.
Perfectly executed assassination

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Now that i consumed new content and no longer have to fear spoilers one thing is on my mind and i leave it here. Tiff's power - light shifting. It's actually bonkers. If she can master it and change her wavelenght plus matter-to-photons exchange ratio she can blind enemies, phase through things, heat them, travel via optic cables, fry electronics, emmit devastating levels of gamma rays, space/time travel. She could also shrink her wavelenght shorter than Planck length and create a fucking black hole made from light - Kugelblitz.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'll forgive the dev for making the mc impotent if he lets us brutally murder Alaric like we did Jake. Really wish we could've during his white savior speech. :KEK: View attachment 2387254
Edit: 1 minute later....

Love when problems take care of themselves. :KEK:
Meh Mc And ella can fix that just no on top of the list for the mc and ella well i do fear to ask i mean ella is a big pain on the butt so ella plus mini ella cus yeah she sure gonna be like her mom so no lets keep the second generation for far in the future .

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes