Jun 1, 2020
Right->hesitate/red eyes/attack the sword should do it, if it isn't you've probably not got high enough stats for the win points or something.
I think i am missing some stats, since i did it exactly in this order, but still she ends up dying, will have to go further back i guess, anyway thanks for the info.

Jun 1, 2020
Go right, (overcome the power), figure out yourself, the redeyed chimera, hesitate, (bunch evolution questions), destroy it before it's finished... that should save Laurie... ( Could be left to Aglaecwif works too after last version )
And be sure you have 28 skill
Ok this one worked for me, after selecting destroy instead of attacking Deryl i am able to save laurie now. Thanks for the help man.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I wish our MC gets more 'Vader hallway walk' type fights. There was one in the Klaus' mansion, but our MC was in a hurry so he didn't come off as too intimidating.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Jared's weapon didn't even pierce our MC's skin. I wish he evolves into a Level 2 and gets cocky about it before deciding to fight our MC, only for him to get beaten to a pulp.
Wonder if he'll try to come on to MC during that upcoming infiltration mission... We're supposed to use some girls identity...
Luring him to the toilets and flushing him a few times before devouring him seems a nice bonus.... ;)

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Wonder if he'll try to come on to MC during that upcoming infiltration mission... We're supposed to use some girls identity...
Luring him to the toilets and flushing him a few times before devouring him seems a nice bonus.... ;)
Or we could turn him into the toilet so he will become useful to society. MC needs to train his transformation abilities harder.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Jared's weapon didn't even pierce our MC's skin. I wish he evolves into a Level 2 and gets cocky about it before deciding to fight our MC, only for him to get beaten to a pulp.
Hope he gets monsterfied after failing an evolution. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Reactions: Blizzard99

Farajure

Jul 26, 2021
You have to try asking more questions or you can only get 36
I edited the save to get corruption above 26, then i got to the interaction with the eye and tried:
It's still true -> Power -> I Have more questions -> Yes
An still end up to dead end 36
I even tried:
editing corruption-> saving-> restarting the game -> loading -> doing as above
And got again dead end 36. At this point if someone could upload a save at the beginning of Dead end 37 I would be really grateful

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys, need some help. No matter what options I choose, Laurie dies nonetheless, I followed the walkthrough and should have saved her, but she dies no matter, is there a specific choice combination we need to take? If so what is it? I tried all the choices but she dies regardless. Not sure if I am doing something wrong :unsure:
Did you try turning the game on and off again?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We know that monsterification gives a powerboost as showcased during the Klaus fight.

So Deryl the moment he evolves and monsterifies, he is equivalent to an advanced level 2.
Monster Deryl then uses his unique skill to gain a significant powerboost. It's quite possible that he becomes the equivalent of a late level 3, but MC is still able to beat him since he in the "post-evolution trance" and he can also use the memory powers effectively against him due to their shared past.

Since he de-monsterifies, and considering that he is able to demonstrate that the parts he created still exist within him, I think it's fair to say that he reverted to a state that is similar to a new level 3.

The question is if he can still be classified as a superhuman, or he is a human looking monster. Monsters don't evolve like superhumans do, so if he isn't a superhuman, the best way to classify him would probably be Class B with the potential to improve thanks to his unique power.

If he is a superhuman, I think it's fair to say that he is level 3.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Well, Deryl himself is somewhat confusing about it, but he evolved after your second fight with him and again after your third. Infection + 2 evolutions means third...
Yeah does monsterifcation count? Clone Deryl was level 1 and it was the other Deryls joining him right?

It's definitely not clear

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah does monsterifcation count? Clone Deryl was level 1 and it was the other Deryls joining him right?

It's definitely not clear
Monsterfication by itself doesn't mean anything, it often happens during evolutions, but it can happen on infection or at any point really... There's higher chance for it at infection and evolutions though... But monster contact or even with dead monsters or some objects can cause it...

Either way Deryl wasn't originally infected by the Rebis but one of his heritage/bloodline, but the Rebis brought him back to life in a sort of mix between an evolution and a resurrection... The Rebis isn't one of the Apostles (as far we know) but he's sort of a selfmade alchemical construct equivalent to the Apostles... I'm curious if the Rebis wil speak to Deryl in his next evolution, with the many monsters he used to rebuild himself it would be very crowded if all Apostles started talking to him next time... The Rebis didn't follow the usual ruleset either, so it's hard to guess the logic behind Deryl's evolutions...

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
The question is if he can still be classified as a superhuman, or he is a human looking monster. Monsters don't evolve like superhumans do
A remember a dialogue during Alice fight against one of the Chimeras that monsters don't evolve like superhumans at all, the library says that they can grow using some very rare relics (relics that look like body parts, curious that Ella was looking for things like that right ? :unsure:)

Reactions: 808DUDA808

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
A remember a dialogue during Alice fight against one of the Chimeras that monsters don't evolve like superhumans at all, the library says that they can grow using some very rare relics (relics that look like body parts, curious that Ella was looking for things like that right ? :unsure:)
Right and there's a high possibility we have already encountered two of them. A bone finger in Alice's house (the seller was probably the Shopkeep), and another that Shadow gave to MC.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We know that monsterification gives a powerboost as showcased during the Klaus fight.

So Deryl the moment he evolves and monsterifies, he is equivalent to an advanced level 2.
Monster Deryl then uses his unique skill to gain a significant powerboost. It's quite possible that he becomes the equivalent of a late level 3, but MC is still able to beat him since he in the "post-evolution trance" and he can also use the memory powers effectively against him due to their shared past.

Since he de-monsterifies, and considering that he is able to demonstrate that the parts he created still exist within him, I think it's fair to say that he reverted to a state that is similar to a new level 3.

The question is if he can still be classified as a superhuman, or he is a human looking monster. Monsters don't evolve like superhumans do, so if he isn't a superhuman, the best way to classify him would probably be Class B with the potential to improve thanks to his unique power.

If he is a superhuman, I think it's fair to say that he is level 3.
Deryl is beyond normal classification. He is an abomination of magic science. With unclear rules.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ella is gathering effigy's but thanks to Aglaecwif we know these are the hearts of pure descendants of the Apostles...
Valravn's heart was lost by Cole and given to Valravn by Deus. (and Deryl created a new one)
Ella also is holding a heart saying it's too soon to get corrupted, the heart is from the monster that birthed Goliath, or better Aglaecwif. Aglaecwif has the same parent as MC... Ella needs the hearts to summon the Apostles to Earth permanently, the kidnapping of twins is for the same reason... Before this update Ella already had 8 effigies/hearts... (4 to go?)

Right and there's a high possibility we have already encountered two of them. A bone finger in Alice's house (the seller was probably the Shopkeep), and another that Shadow gave to MC.
Alice father has the finger and used to have a fallus shaped one too, he got them from "a man with a top hat"... (Shopkeep)
(More importantly, in his basement is a complete monster, there's 10 fingers and 10 toes on that and then even more!) ;)
Shadow gives you a finger too. Shopkeep gives you either the horn or the eye... (the eye of another son of Aglaecwif)
There's also the "cracked mask" sold but not for sale by Shopkeep. And Ella's mysterious stone could be one too?
The rings/earrings Shopkeep "trades" with Amber and Liz could be something similar...

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes