bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, Malik is OP, but his power is straightforward. In terms of firepower and hax he's up there. The attack he was about to launch, "Planck something" must have to do with the Planck temperature, which is theoretically the highest temperature physically possible. It was the temperature moment after the big bang.
You have to wonder who could tank that without breaking the law of physics.
Something like that would, even if it's localised, be insane for everyone in the near vicinity so it's no surprise Nyx stops him.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I don't think that if it comes down to it we have a chance against any of the level 5s. Especially the ones at the top. As we saw Ella vs Duncan, pure power can just overrun a weaker superhuman. There's nothing saying how Malik targets his powers. He did instantly reduce Ella to ash in his first attack and Burning Tower covered an an enormous area if you consider that Goliath is wider than 2 mountain ranges and tall enough to appear to touch clouds (in theory that's at least a 500 feet). If its a pure 1 v 1, he could just do his best supernova impression and wipe everything; especially if the attack Nyx stopped his from using uses Plank temp. We're still small potatoes against them
I'm not saying that MC in his current state can rival a level 5. In fact I think that he doesn't stand a chance. I'm comparing skill sets and potential. The narrator lets us know who are the most powerful beings from the the known rooster, and Malik currently is second in power behind Bernhardt. I'm not even trying to dispute that.

Planck Temp may sound beyond impressive from a physics standpoint, but for superhumans it's about power levels. His Core Heat ability generated "infinite" heat. So much energy that it warped reality and caused observable gravity. Frankly I can't even imagine what would be able to withstand such power. Certainly the material of Ella's body isn't good enough as demonstrated multiple times. Despite that, she resisted him, and the only explanation I can think of is because she can express her power in a way that it becomes a supernatural contest.

The possibility of reaching Planck Temp also opens other possibilities, like compressing matter to a black hole for which MC has shown some aptitude. And if Lisa is correct and Bernhardt is stronger, I wonder what he can do.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Got lost in the mists of wander. I'm back tho. 90 titty goblin says hi. Can I fuck the dog yet? No? God damn it.

Hypothetical Timeline with Papa Syther
Hello lads and lassies, Papa Syther is bored and we have a good bit of time before we see the next update so I thought about an hypothetical situation/alternate timeline of sorts for our MC.

In this timeline the MC during his first meeting with Klaus, the MC goes turncoat and joins up with him, effectively betraying Alice and Michael (he betrays them because he wants to become more powerful and Klaus could help him attain that).

Despite Michael and Alice being quite strong for humans they can't beat 4 superhumans (Klaus, Danica, Oscar, and MC) and are defeated/captured.

Obviously with Klaus being alive the MC won't get his second evolution when he did (will most likely be later on) but would still achieve it unless Klaus decides to kill him as he tried to in OTL since he saw other people go under a similar process which made them uncontrollable and wild (I recall Klaus begging Alice to help him kill MC since alone he couldn't do it).

Now in regards to his second evolution it can go three ways
1) The MC has the 2nd evolution without Klaus even being aware of it (perhaps MC was off doing his own thing)
2) Klaus lets MC go through with the evolution after learning more about it (from Xanthe or whomever else).
3) The MC gets killed by Klaus and Co mid evolution change.

Let's just say for the sake of plot option 2 is the likely choice.

Now I'm unsure if Klaus and the group he is apart of would join HERO (if I recall right Klaus's dad and Xanthe have a history together or partnership of some kind).

Danica OTL if alive did join HERO but that was just due to the fact Klaus was dead (and I think she was forced as well)

That's all I got for now but how do you think things will fair for our MC in this timeline and other characters as well?

Words that are probably important:

OTL - Original Timeline

Last edited:
Reactions: 808DUDA808

Farajure

Jul 26, 2021
I can't get to dead end 37, i tried loading saves and editing the corruption, but it only gets me to dead end 36, am I missing some other factor?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Somewhat related to the hypothetical timeline but do we know what happened to the Aldains (Klaus's family/group) OTL? As we know he wasn't the boss but his father was.
After Klaus's death OTL I can't recall if they were ever mentioned again except when talking to Danica when captured with Alice's dad which is prior to Klaus dying. Like even with the death of Klaus and a large portion of their forces I'd presume they still have a presence due to Klaus's dad still being around albeit minuscule to what they had prior.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I can't get to dead end 37, i tried loading saves and editing the corruption, but it only gets me to dead end 36, am I missing some other factor?
It doesn't seem to have any other check than corruption. If you used the console, perhaps you misspelled the variable? It has happened to me before, I edited a variable named "corruption", but the correct one is "corrupt".

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Everyone loves to talk about the MC's Shapeshifting capabilities but I'd wager at higher levels his Mind abilities could fuck up just about anyone. The mind is a VERY sensitive place and if it's to the point NOW at Level 3 where we can influence thoughts and override/give information to a degree while simultaneously fighting, or even at Level 2 where we could stop someone tapping into our thoughts, that's an EXTREMELY dangerous power, more so than our Shapeshifting.

I can't remember if when we were possessed at Level 5 Dead End; if we could copy non physical abilities, meaning later on if we WERE able to copy a Superhuman or Monster power by touching them, does that ONLY apply to physical abilities? Or also ones you can't see like future sight or the authority?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Everyone loves to talk about the MC's Shapeshifting capabilities but I'd wager at higher levels his Mind abilities could fuck up just about anyone. The mind is a VERY sensitive place and if it's to the point NOW at Level 3 where we can influence thoughts and override/give information to a degree while simultaneously fighting, or even at Level 2 where we could stop someone tapping into our thoughts, that's an EXTREMELY dangerous power, more so than our Shapeshifting.

I can't remember if when we were possessed at Level 5 Dead End; if we could copy non physical abilities, meaning later on if we WERE able to copy a Superhuman or Monster power by touching them, does that ONLY apply to physical abilities? Or also ones you can't see like future sight or the authority?
I'm also a huge fan of the new memory powers. Now MC has two vectors of attack, one physical and one mental. However in discussions we have to focus on body powers because these are the most explored ones in game.

As for the dead end level 5 possessed MC, he only used the power to extract memories. He didn't attempt to copy any power or do anything other than basic inquiries about whoever he was looking for to become complete. I was a bit annoyed because if anything, using memory powers on Deus to break his concentration would be the perfect way to showcase them. Instead he fought using only the body powers. In fact he also got pwned by Alexis who turned his blades against him despite observing and touching her. The possessed MC is ultra dumb.

Last edited:

IHC

May 8, 2021
I just finished the newest version of the game and the devs already made the new one. Fucking fantastic. Wishes you all the best, game devs! (Btw be sure to take rest occasionally, we don't want you collapse before we do)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I just finished the newest version of the game and the devs already made the new one. Fucking fantastic. Wishes you all the best, game devs! (Btw be sure to take rest occasionally, we don't want you collapse before we do)
There's no difference. Just latest version just has bug fixes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
that's an EXTREMELY dangerous power, more so than our Shapeshifting.
Besides his new power Echo storm/memory (something echo anyway lol) there's much more that could be classified as Memory based... His regeneration seems to be largely influenced by his body returning to it's original state, he can change others but based on his memory (the people in jail, Laurie) and he can implement changes to his body based on memories he took from animals or monsters (gorilla arms, mantis claws, crocodile and spider armor, but his last 2 armors seem largely based on Valravn and whoever/whatever else he fought or just remembers. And lets not forget that scythe based on whatever monster memories MC got from digging around Deryl's body. He just had them after his evolution... Well, the scythe he made... )

It's really not a question if Memory would be stronger or Body... The sum of the two greatly exceeds either one on it's own...
I would not be surprised if the medium armor not only improves his Echo power but also weakens any mental attack on him..

Edit : The power to return an enemy to his mental state of his youth would be VERY powerful, The power to bring an enemy back to his psysical state of his youth would be too, but imagine being able to bring an enemy back to his mental and psysical state before turning superhuman? That would be epic. ;)

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys, need some help. No matter what options I choose, Laurie dies nonetheless, I followed the walkthrough and should have saved her, but she dies no matter, is there a specific choice combination we need to take? If so what is it? I tried all the choices but she dies regardless. Not sure if I am doing something wrong :unsure:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Hey guys, need some help. No matter what options I choose, Laurie dies nonetheless, I followed the walkthrough and should have saved her, but she dies no matter, is there a specific choice combination we need to take? If so what is it? I tried all the choices but she dies regardless. Not sure if I am doing something wrong :unsure:
Right->hesitate/red eyes/attack the sword should do it, if it isn't you've probably not got high enough stats for the win points or something.

Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Go right, (overcome the power), figure out yourself, the redeyed chimera, hesitate, (bunch evolution questions), destroy it before it's finished... that should save Laurie... ( Could be left to Aglaecwif works too after last version )
And be sure you have 28 skill

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes