DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It does seem she's been humbled at least a little bit, we'll have to see if that has any longterm ramifications but she's someone so far up her own ass she'd need a truly vicious asskicking to realise she's not all powerful.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, seeing as how you've got one of my favourite characters from Ravager as a signature I assume we both badly want the offspring to be female. :KEK:
Baby Snek is best girl and ridiculously overpowered. Her mom, Heliose, is best Elf Waifu too. But yeah, I just want to see the dynamic between Aglaecwif with a daughter(for the first time?). Maybe even have our daughter interact with her "grandma", the 4th.

Mommy 4th going to have a fit lol. Then again, the child would be extremely powerful, so she might actually encourage it, unlike with the Minyaks. All I know is it's going to get pretty weird when the MC impregnates the 4th. The child going to be playing Aunt, Sister, and Cousin with Aglaecwif's child.

Also let's be real, having a monster son hunting us doesn't sound all that appealing. A daughter, who looks like a mix between Mommy 4th, Aglaecwif and Female MC though? Count me in, all the way. I'm also curious how WW would implement their power. Their potential would definitely be higher than if we had a child with the Minyaks. Aglaecwif alone seems like she's a pretty strong monster. S rank, I believe MC thought she was when she killed him. Even Valravn acknowledges her. Meanwhile Minyaks typically cap out at high level 1 to lower Level 2, in Superhuman equivalency.

In fact, a baby being born that strong might actually be a problem for monsters and human alike, out there. They might be born as an A-Rank to even a S-Rank monster flat out. They would be 2nd Generation as well so it'll most likely inherit the 3rd and 4th's trait in their "pure form" or nearly there with Aglaecwif power in the mix. That's some real dangerous stuff there. Especially since they'll be majority monster with a small part being human or superhuman.

As for Nico, she's definitely coming around or maybe she was always like this but only for people in HERO, who she's cool with? They were at Level 3 and higher. From what Lucius said, she does look down on pretty much anyone below level 3.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
There's some slight corrections needed. Over a quick glance, the Lexi thing is wrong. She only had her powers for 5 years, not a decade. She's only 28 and gained her power when she was 23. Ella was 14 when she became a superhuman and now she's 21, so that's 6 to 7 years(you weren't wrong, I just added extra accuracy to it). For the MC, he can now give memories, if you killed Jake and healed Mia.

Nico is also officially credited as being the current fastest character or superhuman, I should say, in game. Being instant with her teleportation. It was something we already discussed in the past but this update laid it out there. As long as her guard is up, Nico can't be caught with raw speed.

There may or may not be some more here and there.
Good catch! I think I used the same template as Malik and Bernhard for them so both Alexis and Clark got decades when they should not have. I don't doubt Nico is the fastest. I don't think anything i wrote in this power desc intimates that she isn't.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree with this, seeing as how you've got one of my favourite characters from Ravager as a signature I assume we both badly want the offspring to be female. :KEK:
Baby Snek is best girl and ridiculously overpowered. Her mom, Heliose, is best Elf Waifu too. But yeah, I just want to see the dynamic between Aglaecwif with a daughter(for the first time?). Maybe even have our daughter interact with her "grandma", the 4th.
aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Also let's be real, having a monster son hunting us doesn't sound all that appealing. A daughter, who looks like a mix between Mommy 4th, Aglaecwif and Female MC though? Count me in, all the way.
It's what I'm hoping WW will go for, Aglaecwif being surprised that we've got more potential than she thought because of the origin being so strong and then recognizing that she'd better get on our good side and join the harem together with the daughter. Yeah I'm not playing this through in my head already or anything. :KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Good catch! I think I used the same template as Malik and Bernhard for them so both Alexis and Clark got decades when they should not have. I don't doubt Nico is the fastest. I don't think anything i wrote in this power desc intimates that she isn't.
Just a bit of extra info for Nico.

In hindsight, Clark comment to Ella in HERO's base is also hilarious. He was talking about how Ella barely had her power for a decade and is still stuck there at Level 4 when Lexi had hers for even shorter amount of time and also reached his level. Hell, MC only had his power for a handful of months and he's already Level 3.

I'm not sure of Clark's age but he did say he was around HERO for a decent amount of time so it's likely he had his power for around a decade or more.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I'm really looking forward to interacting more with Henri, he seems like a pretty interesting character and I want to know more about his powers and how/why he managed to evolve so fast.

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh when the MC hits lvl 5 gonna be the most cheat cunt of course minus deus (dev powers activate) if he can copy other Powers even if just a few. and the memory power is for mind rape XD like shit this mf so op gonna make him remember the most cringe moment of his life to gain an edge XD

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Meh when the MC hits lvl 5 gonna be the most cheat cunt of course minus deus (dev powers activate) if he can copy other Powers even if just a few. and the memory power is for mind rape XD like shit this mf so op gonna make him remember the most cringe moment of his life to gain an edge XD
True friend, I look forward to that day but I hope that when he reaches lvl 5 and that the story does not end and there is a lot of water to roll. By the way, I hope the MC's "shapeshifter" healing ability is super op to nullify even his weakness to electricity. watching Ella tank damage from that Lvl 3 superhuman and Nico was insane as fuck.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
True friend, I look forward to that day but I hope that when he reaches lvl 5 and that the story does not end and there is a lot of water to roll. By the way, I hope the MC's "shapeshifter" healing ability is super op to nullify even his weakness to electricity. watching Ella tank damage from that Lvl 3 superhuman and Nico was insane as fuck.
yes but she couldn't do anything against Malik Drexel practically her level 5 means nothing xd

• Sad
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
yes but she couldn't do anything against Malik Drexel practically her level 5 means nothing xd
A fact I hate to admit, as much as I hate Ella, I expected her to kick some "BIG GUYS OF H.E.R.O". but I'm glad she last managed kicked NICO's ass!

And another detail, is that in this world of Weirdworld there will always be someone better power than you, regardless of their level.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I think Mc's weakness to electricity has a twist. When he is hit by it his flesh expands without control, if it afects his whole body he just explodes, however during his 2 evolution he just tanked that no problem, he said that there was a power inside him much stronger than that, it just absorbed it as if it was nothing.

I think he will eventually learn that electricity is just fuel to his transformations and he only lacks the control to use it properly.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
A fact I hate to admit, as much as I hate Ella, I expected her to kick some "BIG GUYS OF H.E.R.O". but I'm glad she last managed kicked NICO's ass!

And another detail, is that in this world of Weirdworld there will always be someone better power than you, regardless of their level.
I think that a terrifying power will be that of Alice level 5 practically it will be a walking black hole levels 5 that very few could fight with her

Jun 16, 2022
Yes, I was referring to Aglaecwif. I should call my MC Papa Darkness now. I hope WW makes it a female monster instead. She implied that she only has sons but a daughter would be a twist. Especially one with daddy issues and maybe some inherited powers from the 3rd and 4th. Their child would be a 2nd Generation monsters of our Twin Apostles and most likely extremely powerful.

We don't know how Monster birth and growth works though, at least not in full detail yet. They could be born in human ways, while growing slow, or in the span of a few months, they're adults. Either way, I don't expect to find out about our kid anytime soon.
Oh, ok. My mistake. I originally went that route, but Laurie had to die, so I said fuck that, and this is coming from a person with a pregnancy fetish. Why, because of three reasons: Investment, Progression, and Consequences. However, Laurie has started to grow on me, so I couldn't turn my back on here. Also, I have no clue how the game is going to develop, but if my character (Changeling) ever becomes a captain, I would like to recruit Laurie to my squad (Michael, Alice and Deryl of course fills out the rest). She already has good chemistry with Deryl (at least 1/4 of him) and Alice, as well as her crystal infection seems OP at times. :ROFLMAO:

Also, I do like your idea of the child coming out a girl instead with daddy issues. It seems an easier path for character development. Her mother sees our daughter as nothing but a weapon to eventually carry Aglaecwif onto the throne over all monster-kind (including humans/superhumans), while the child is nothing but a puppet and potential scapegoat for when shit hits the fan. Meanwhile, our character can either encourage said daughter to provide assistance with Aglaecwif's plan or the daughter through various bonding sessions becomes a daughter's girl willing to support the MC in whatever path he desires (unification of Earth, extermination of HERO/SIN, etc). Finally, endgame pregnancies suck. Lol

Sidenote: Is there a thread where I can better understand/utilize the various features on this platform? For example: I don't know how to acknowledge multiple comments in just one statement.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh MC powers are more refined than ella's now we have 3 sets of armor just a few tweaks and we are inmune to damage of any kind even mental not because the MC like to do the not thinking XD but with the memory power he can crack those skills of course ella doing a yolo vs two lvl 5 veterans with bad match was gonna end bad look now we now why cuntboy cole plans are kind of shit he learned from ella. Now is the cunt alive? Sure she has the goth plot armor XD and her death is sus as fuck.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Pff, my MC already has reality bending powers. Its called Ultimate Reality Molding. I used it to fuck mommy monster, save laurie and make valravn respect me.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
While Malik's power is beyond impressive, his fighting style.. not so much. The attacks he showcased are great against slow / low mobility targets, but they are very unwieldy against faster enemies.

His defenses too are great against physical attackers, but what against mental attacks?

The way I see it, Malik is an extremely strong "initiator". If the enemy needs to stick to formations, Malik can just destroy them with overwhelming power. His 1v1 doesn't seem that amazing though. A lot of avoidable attacks and intensity seems to be inverse to the radius of the attack, which is really bad against a high mobility target.

I think MC has a good matchup against Malik. According to the text, he blinks and has moved several hundred meters. That makes him probably hypersonic so the ground attacks like Core Heat and Burning Tower won't work easily against him. The Ceaseless Fire attack is low intensity so it's quite probable that it can be resisted through armor, and MC has the capability for mental attacks which bypass Malik's protection (although he still hasn't shown mental combat aptitude, the potential is there).

Lastly Malik has a fairly weak whack-a-mole game. Ella performed much better than it seemed against him. Both Nico and Malik fell for the same trick, her hiding her true body and fighting with "proxies". His seekers can be countered by hiding and while he is probably powerful enough to turn into a sun and scorch everything in the vicinity, it's an unwieldy attack with high friendly fire potential and a burrower can probably survive it.

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
Oh yeah, I just remembered what she said this update. Nico must be a Darkness(My MC) fan now. What's up with her saying "Try to pin her down for me" to jill and them?
I mean, it's most likely because she understands that the less attention Ella is paying her, the more likely it is that she will get caught in Nico's portals. I get why people don't like Nico (she is a bitch to anyone who's less than level 3), but I personally do, and I hope to have more positive (read sexual) meetings with her.

Itatsukerukk

Apr 6, 2020
i see that some people talk about the mc becoming a father, how did he do it? i played until the end of the update and at no time did he manage to have a son or daughter.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
i see that some people talk about the mc becoming a father, how did he do it? i played until the end of the update and at no time did he manage to have a son or daughter.
If you choose the left path before fighting Hydra Deryl, you will meet Aglaecwif and you have to accept her deal, which is to impregnate her. You don't see her become pregnant or meet any child, you just know it.

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes